TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019: The Hall Ticket or the Admit Card for the exams conducted by the University will be released by the examination authorities of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University. The availability of the Hall Ticket will be in an online mode and candidates will be able to download it through the link provided as per on the scheduled date. The Hall Ticket of TNTEU 2019 will be released for the entrance exam conducted by the University as well as the Semester exams which is conducted internally of the candidates already enrolled in the course. It will be important to bring TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019 on the day of the exam, the entry of the candidate is not permissible otherwise in the examination hall. The Hall Ticket mentions all the important details which will be required by the candidate on the day of the exam. For more of the details of TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019 Releasing Date
Candidates must keep visiting the website of TNTEU in order to be updated regarding the release of the Hall Ticket which will be made available as per on the scheduled date. The Notification mentioning the Important Dates for the events will be released by the University on its official website and candidates must go through it thoroughly in order to avoid any of the important events. The Hall Ticket of TNTEU will be released as per the scheduled date. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of TNTEU Hall Ticket from the tabular format below:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Events||Important Dates (Events)|
|TNTEU Hall Ticket will be released on||August 2019|
|TNTEU Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted on||August 2019|
TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019
The Hall Ticket is an important document which is required to be bought on the day of the exam by the candidate. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University will be releasing the Hall Ticket and the Admit Card for both the entrance exam and the University Exam held every year. It is a mandatory document which is required to be bought on the day of the exam as it provides authenticity to the candidates to appear for the exam. Candidates without the Hall Ticket on the day of the exam will not be allowed to enter the examination hall or give the exam. The link of TNTEU Admit Card will be released as per on the scheduled date mentioned by the examination conducting body of the University. Candidates will have to provide the required credentials such as the Registration or the Application Number in order to Download the Admit card.
TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019 will be released only in an online mode and there will be no availability of the Admit Card on any other way. It is important that the candidates provide the correct details in the login so that the Hall ticket can be downloaded successfully. An incorrect detail in the Login section will prohibit the Hall Ticket from downloading even if the candidate has registered themselves. Candidates must note that the information provided on the Hall Ticket must be read very carefully by the candidate. In case there is any form of wrong detail on the Admit Card, the examination authorities must be immediately contacted by the candidate.
Steps to Download TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates must follow the steps very carefully while downloading the Hall ticket of TNTEU entrance or the University semester exams. It must be noted that any form of error while providing the details in the Login section will prohibit the Hall Ticket from getting downloaded. We have mentioned below a few of the easier steps that can be followed by the candidate in order to download the Admit Card of TNTEU successfully. Find the points below:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University and go for the admission or the examination 2019 portal.
- Navigate for TNTEU Hall Ticket Link 2019 which will be available as per the scheduled date by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Go to the Login section and provide details as per of the form of the examination. If the candidate is appearing for the entrance exam or for the University exam the details should be provided as per.
- Candidates must make sure that the details entered in the Login section are valid and correct, the Hall Ticket will not be available for the download otherwise.
- After providing the details the Hall Ticket will appear on the screen. Candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully and in case of any form of discrepancy contact the examination authorities immediately.
- After checking the details, download the Admit Card and get multiple photocopies of it for the future reference.
Contents Mentioned on TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates must go through the details mentioned on TNTEU Admit Card 2019 very carefully and must make sure that there is no form of error in the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. In case of any form of error in the Admit Card candidates are advised to contact the examination conducting body of the University immediately. Go through the content from below:
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Instructions Regarding TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates appearing for TNTEU Entrance and the University Exam 2019 must keep themselves aware with the important points related to the Hall Ticket which will be released by the University. We have mentioned few of the few of them in the points below. Go through it.
- TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019 is a mandatory document which will be required to be presented by the candidate on the day of the exam. Candidates without the Admit Card will be prohibited from appearing for the exam.
- It must be noted that the details mentioned on the Admit Card must be read very carefully by the candidate. In case of any form of discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination conducting authorities immediately.
- The Hall Ticket must be kept very carefully as any form of damage to the Hall ticket will not be accepted in the examination hall.
- The details mentioned on the Hall ticket must not be edited by the candidate given that the details provided are from the examination conducting body of the University.
- Candidates must bring at least one original Photo ID along with the Admit card on the day of the examination.
- Candidates must make sure to get multiple photocopies of the Admit card on the day of the exam in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the examination day.
- It will be important that the candidate gets the Hall Ticket signed and verified by the Invigilator on the day of the exam.
- TNTEU Hall Ticket 2019 must be kept very carefully until the Admission Procedure to the applied course gets over.