TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019: The Hall Ticket of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) will be released in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The exam of POLYCET is held every year by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. The Hall Ticket of TS POLYCET 2019 is an important document which has to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. The authorities provide the facility of Helpline centres to download the Hall Ticket. It is for those applicants who don’t have an easy access of the Internet. The Hall Ticket of AP POLYCET will mention all the important details which will be important for the candidates appearing for the exam. The information provided on the Hall ticket must be checked by the candidate very carefully. For more of the information regarding TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket Dates 2019:
The dates regarding the release of the Hall Ticket of TS POLYCET 2019 will be made available in the officially released schedule which will be on the official website of the examination conducting body. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam and have submitted the Application form successfully will have to keep visiting the website on the regular basis.
We have mentioned the tentative schedule of AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2019 in the tabular format below. The official dates will be made available once they are released.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019 will be available from||3rd week of April 2019|
|TS POLYCET Exam 2019||4th week of April 2019|
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019:
The Hall Ticket of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) will be made available in an online mode and candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be able to download it. The release of the Hall ticket will be as per on the basis of the schedule which is released by the authorities of the examination conducting body. Aspiring candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket from the official link provided on the website or there will also be an option of visiting the Help Line centre from where the candidate can access the Hall ticket, the candidate can contact the Controller for the Hall Ticket. The credentials provided in the login section must be valid and correct, the Hall Ticket will not be accessible otherwise. It is a mandatory document which must be presented on the day of the exam, candidates without the Hall Ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
Steps to Download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019:
Once the Hall Ticket has been displayed on the screen, applicants are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket very carefully. It is important that the content mentioned on the Hall Ticket is correct. Go through the steps of downloading the Hall Ticket from the official website from the points mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the examination conducting authority. Go to the examination 2019 section.
- Navigate for TS POLYCET 2019 Hall ticket link which will be released as per on the date announced by the examination authorities.
- Click on the Hall Ticket link and then enter the credentials as asked. It must be made sure that the information provided is valid and correct. The Hall Ticket will not be available with the wrong information.
- Once the Hall Ticket is released and is available on the screen, candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket very carefully. In case of any form of error, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- After going through the details carefully, the applicant must download the Hall Ticket and save the copy of the Hall Ticket.
- It is advised that the candidates get the multiple copies of the Hall Ticket of TS POLYCET for the future references or in case the one downloaded gets lost damaged on the day of the exam.
Contents Mentioned on TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019:
It is very much essential to check the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket of TS POLYCET. Candidates must go through the information provided on the Hall Ticket and if there is any form of an error found, the examination conducting body must be immediately contacted. Go through the important detail s from the points below which must be mentioned on the Hall Ticket of TS POLYCET 2019:
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date and Timing of the exam
- Allotted exam centre of the candidate
- Centre Code
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Important Instructions Regarding TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019:
We are providing the important instructions which can be followed by the candidates who will be appearing for the exam and downloading the Hall Ticket from the official website. It is an important document so candidates must make sure that there is no form of error while downloading the Hall Ticket. Find the instructions from the points below:
- The availability of TS POLYCET 2019 will be on the official website. Only those candidates will be able to download it who have successfully submitted the Application Form.
- Applicants will also be able to access the Hall Ticket from the Helpline Centres. The operator will be present at the centres, the applicant will have to provide their application details so that the operator can download the Hall Ticket successfully.
- It is a mandatory document which must be presented on the day of the exam. Applicants who will appear at the centre without the Hall ticket will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The Hall Ticket is an officially released document, the candidate must note that there should not be any form of editing in the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. The copies of edited Hall Ticket will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
- Along with the Hall Ticket, the candidate must also bring one of the original photo ID such as Driving License, PAN card, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
- One should get multiple photocopies of the Hall Ticket, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.
- It is important that the applicant appears at the allotted centre. It must be noted that any of the requests in the change of the centre will not be entertained by the examination conducting authorities and the candidates will have to appear at the allotted centre only.
- It is important to note that it is necessary to provide the correct information in the Application Form as these details will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket as well such as the Name, contact details, name of the course etc. Also, the Hall Ticket must be kept with the utmost care till the admission procedure gets over.