Haryana Higher Education Merit List 2020- Physical Open Counselling for UG admissions is starting from 28th Oct to 2nd Nov 2020 in colleges. The vacant seats have been displayed. The various courses will be offered in Arts, Science, Commerce for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates interested in taking admission were to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The Haryana Higher Education Merit List 2020 will be released under the authority of the Department of Higher Education of Haryana for the selection of the candidates in various Government Colleges established in the District of Haryana.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It should be noted that the Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination and there will be no entrance exam conducted by the authorities. The admission to the colleges will be provided on the basis of the Haryana Higher Education Merit List 2020. For more of the details of the Merit List go through the details mentioned in the article below.
- Haryana Higher Education Physical Open Counselling for UG admissions is starting from 28th Oct to 2nd Nov 2020 in colleges Click Here.
DHE Haryana Merit List 2020 – Important Dates
Go through the schedule of the Haryana Higher Education Merit List 2020 from the tabular format below.
|Online submission of Admission form – Start Date||7th September 2020 (Monday)|
|Online submission of Admission form – End Date||24th September 2020 (Thursday)|
|Online Document Verification||Up to 27th September 2020 (Sunday)|
|Display of 1st Merit List||1st October 2020 (Thursday) (Released)|
|Submission of fee||1st October To 5th October 2020 (Thursday To Monday)|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||11th October 2020 (Released)|
|Submission of Fee||11th October To 14th October 2020 (Thursday To Monday)|
|Display of Vacant Seats||16th October 2020 (Friday)|
|Re-opening of Admission Portal for Registration towards Open Merit Lists/Counselling & Editing of Courses/Colleges by the remaining applicants who did not get admission in First & Second Merit List Closing Date: 18th October 2020||16th October (Friday) to 20th October (Tuesday)|
|Online Document Verification for Open Merit Lists||16th October (Wednesday) to 20th October (Wednesday)|
|Preparation of First Open Merit List for Leftover Seats, if required||22nd October (Thursday)|
|Display of First Open Merit List, if required||23rd October (Friday)|
|Submission of Fee (Without Late Fee)||23rd October (Friday) to 26th October (Monday)|
|Preparation of Second Open Merit List for Leftover Seats, if required||27th October (Tuesday)|
|Display of Second Open Merit List for Leftover Seats, if required||28th October (Wednesday)|
|Submission of Fee (Without Late Fee)||28th October (Wednesday) to 30th October (Friday)|
Steps to Check Haryana Higher Education Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the Board or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List.
- The Merit List as per the course that the candidate applied for will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the Board will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on Haryana Higher Education Board Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Higher Education Haryana Merit List 2020 & Cut Off
The officials will release the DHE Haryana Merit List 2020 based on the Cutt Marks. And the higher officials will announce the Cut Off List on the official site. The Higher Education Haryana Cut Off Marks depends on the candidate category.
Required Documents – Haryana College Admission 2020
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Matric (10th) Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School Education Board)
- Character Certificate
- NCC/ NSS/ Sports Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
- Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC Scholarships, if applicable
- Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
- Gap Year Affidavit, if applicable
Preparation of Haryana Higher Education Merit List 2020
The authorities of the Board prepare the admission list for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. Also, candidates must provide correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.