Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) invites application for admission into BAMS, BHMS and BNYS courses in Homeopathy, Ayurvedic and Naturopathy medical colleges affiliated to NTRUHS. The admission opens for various competent authority Quota seats and competent authority seats in private un-aided non-minority Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy medical colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission takes place after the declaration of NEET UG exam results and is carried out on the scores of the candidates in the NEET exam.
Latest: Provisional Merit list for UG – Click here
NTRUHS BAMS, BHMS & BHYS Courses Counselling Dates 2018
The NTRUHS BAMS, BHMS & BHYS Counselling dates 2018 has not been announced yet. Below table will be updated soon.
|1.||Date of issue of Notification to apply for
admission to BAMS, BHMS, BNYS &
BUMS Courses for the academic year
|2.||Availability of online Application form||06.09.2018 from 11.00 AM to 14.09.2018 5.00 PM|
|3.||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||15.09.2018|
|4.||Date of release of final merit position after
verification of original certificates
|To be notified|
|5.||Dates of exercising web options for
admission into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS &
|8th (6AM) – 9th (2 PM) Oct 2018|
|6.||Dates of verification of original certificates against 1st web counselling||29th Sep 2018|
NTRUHS BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses cut-off required
The candidates should secure the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cumEntrance
Test (NEET) UG -2018 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi are eligible for BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses.
|S. No||Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score
(out of 720)
|50th Percentile||119||Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.|
|2.||SC/ST/BC||40th Percentile||96||SC/ST/BC candidates scoring equal to
or more than this cut-off score have
been declared as qualified.
|40th Percentile||96||BC/SC/ST – PH candidates scoring
equal to or more than this cut-off score
have been declared as qualified
|45th Percentile||107||OC – PH candidates scoring equal to or
more than this cut-off score have been
declared as qualified.
First And Final Document Certificate Verification For Counselling
Documents Verification (NTRUHS BAMS/ BHMS / BNYS)
Soon after the registration for NTRUHS BAMS, BHMS and BNYS is over, candidates must visit the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building,Vijayawada as per the schedule notified by the university according to NEET scores and get their documents verified.
Only after successful document verification, candidates can go for web counselling. Candidates must visit the designated venue on the specified date and time with the following documents in original and three sets of photocopies:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PH should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
Web Options and Counselling of NTRUHS BAMS
After documents verification, a merit list will be released showing the rankings of the candidates for admission.
The counselling process shall include the following activities:
- Candidates can give web options anywhere using internet facility.
- A One Time Password will be sent to the candidate on their registered mobile number on saving the web options.
- Candidates are advised to fill the web options carefully and take a printout of the saved option.
- Based on the options given by candidates and according to their merit, they shall be allotted seats.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded on payment of University fee of Rs.8000/- through online payment gateway using netbanking/debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates must report at the allotted institute on the designated date and time, failing of which their admission shall be cancelled.
- At the time of reporting at the allotted institute, they also have to pay the college fee and submit their original documents to complete the admission procedure.
- If the candidate chooses to shift to a better option during subsequent rounds of counselling, the original documents will be sent to the concerned college after completion of the counselling procedure.
- Subsequent rounds of counselling and exercising web options will be done for:
- Leftover seats in Phase I
- Not reported/Not joined seats
Please write in the comments section below if you have anything to ask. We shall get back to you at the earliest and with the best of our knowledge.