NTA has announced the JEE Main 2020 shift, date and timings for all registered candidates on the official website. The JEE Main 2020 which is being conducted by the National Testing Agency has come up with a lot of changes. JEE Main 2020 shift timings and date of examination will be allotted on a random basis by the computer software. Candidates will get to know about the date and timing through the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card which is consists of lots of information.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main 2020 Exam Date
JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from 6th to 9th January 2020. Since 2019 NTA is conducting the Joint Entrance Examination Main twice in a year, it has removed the option of slot booking for the candidates.
The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2020 is going to be conducted by NTA (National testing Agency). The JEE Main 2020 will be conducted in two sessions – January session and April Session. National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main 2019 Exam dates, shifts and timings for the candidates about the January session. Although, while filling up the application form, candidates were given the option to choose 4 exam centres of their choice, they were not allowed to choose the shift and timings in which they can take the exam.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
JEE Main 2020 Exam Schedule
All those wanting to know the exact JEE Main 2020 exam schedule, shifts, dates and exam centres allotted for the JEE Main 2020 can do so by having a look at the table below.
|Details||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timings of Examination||09:30 am to 12:30 pm||14:30 pm to 17:30 pm|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Entry in the Examination Venue||07:30 am up to 08:30 am||12:30 pm up to 13:30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||08:45 am to 09:00 am||13:45 pm to 14:00 pm|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilators||09:00 am to 09:15 am||14:00 pm to 14:15 pm|
|Timings to be seated in the examination hall||09:15 am||14:15 pm|
|Instructions by the invigilators||09:15 am to 09:25 am||14:15 pm to 14:25 pm|
|Test commences||09:30 am||14:30 pm|
|Test concludes||12:30 pm||17:30 pm|
Points To Remember About JEE Main 2020
You must know the following information before checking the JEE Main slots that will be released tomorrow on the official website.
- The students have been allotted shifts, timings and dates as given in the JEE Main admit card. However, this may or may not be the final shift and date allotted to the candidate.
- The City allotted to the candidates of examination for Paper-1 and Paper-2 will also be available in the admit card
- All the shifts, dates and exam centres allotted to the candidate will be final and NTA will not entertain any request to change the same.
- Those students who are appearing in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 may be allotted different exam centres, dates.
- JEE Main Paper 1 (for engineering) will be conducted in two shifts whereas those who have opted for Paper 2 (for Architecture) will be required to take the exam as per the schedule