NCWEB Result 2019-20: The semester- wise result of NCWEB will get released a few days after the release of the examination. The responsible authority for the NCWEB Result 2019-20 will be the board of Non-Collegiate. The candidate will be able to gain the result on the official website of the concerned authority, ncweb.du.ac.in. One, who has taken the examination will be able to retrieve the result. In order to grab the result, the applicant will have to provide certainly required credentials. The candidate must be updated about the dates of the result as it will be made available only for a certain period of time. The complete information of NCWEB Result has been provided in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check NCWEB Admission 2020
NCWEB Result 2019-20 Date
The candidate must keep herself updated regarding the important dates of the release of the results. One can be updated by visiting the official website frequently. The tabular format below mentions the tentative dates of the release of the Result:
|NCWEB Examination 2019||May 2020|
|NCWEB Result 2019||June/ July 2020|
How to Check NCWEB Result?
The result can be checked by following some simple steps. Below mentioned are the steps of checking the Result.
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article (will be available soon).
- Enter the required details in the login section, i.e, roll number, date of birth and name of the college.
- Click on Submit.
- Save and download the result for future purposes.
Check NCWEB Syllabus 2019-20
Details Mentioned in Scorecard of NCWEB
The result will be holding the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the candidate
- Name of the subject
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Secured in each subject
- Code of the particular subject
- Qualifying subject of the applicant
NCWEB Result Revaluation/ Rechecking
One must note that the Non-Collegiate Board provides the opportunity of revaluation and rechecking of the result to the candidates. It means that if post getting the result, the candidate turns dissatisfied with their marks secured, then they can apply for revaluation or rechecking of the result. In order to do the same, the candidate will have to carry their mark sheet, admit card and college id card to the exam centre of the Delhi University, North Campus. One can note the fact that the authority charges Rs. 1000/- and Rs 500/- for revaluating and rechecking respectively per subject. Now, you must be thinking that what is the difference between revaluation and rechecking.
In the revaluation, the authority re-counts the marks awarded to the candidate in the answer book and make sure that there is no mistake in counting the marks. In the step of rechecking, the complete answer book is checked. The result of revaluation/ rechecking is declared 2-3 months post the candidate has applied for the same. The authority sends the result through the post (in offline mode). One must note that the conducting authority will not take any revaluation/ rechecking requests after the due date.
- The authority will release the result in an online manner only.
- One, who has taken the examination must make sure to be updated regarding the important dates of the release of the results.
- The applicants will be able to find the result from the official website of the concerned authority.
- One must make sure to check the result as soon as possible as it will be available only for a specified period of time.