University of Kota Result 2020 will be released on the official website of the authority. The result of UOK will be out on the scheduled dates. one should make sure to be up to date with the complete schedule of the release of the result. One will be able to gain the result after providing the details into the login section. Kindly note that the university will be releasing the University of Kota Rajasthan semester result for different courses will be released on the individual dates. In order to download the result, one will have to provide certain details into the login section. The candidates, who qualify the entrance test will have to conduct the counselling session. One, who does not attend the session of counselling will not be able to take admission. Further details about UOK Result are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
University of Kota Result Date 2020
The schedule of the result will be released by the University of Kota on its official website. The schedule will mention the dates of the important events which will be necessary for the candidate. It is advised that the candidate keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the schedule. The result, as well as the Merit List, will also be released by the University as per the date. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below:
|Release of the result||July 2020|
Semester Exam Result of UOK
The exam result of the University of Kota will be released on the dates scheduled by the authority. The candidates should make sure that they are updated with all the dates. The result of the different semesters of individual courses/ semesters will be released on the individual dates. The University of Kota Result of UG/ PG Sem 1/ 2/ 3 of BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc will be released on the official website of the authority. One, who has taken the University of Kota Admission 2020 will be able to retrieve the result of University of Kota.
Steps to Download University of Kota Rajasthan Result
One can download the University of Kota Result after following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the University of Kota and go to the examination of 2020.
- Navigate for University of Kota Result 2020 link in the examination section or in the news and events section.
- The Link of Result will be made available as per on the scheduled date which will be announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Click on the provided link and the Login section will appear on the screen. Enter the details in the Login section very carefully as asked. The candidates must check the details entered, if incorrect, the result will not be displayed on the screen.
- After entering the details, University of Kota Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen. candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Result PDF, in case of any incorrect information in the Roll Number or the name of the candidate, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Go through the Result of the University of Kota and click on the download button which will be available on the screen.
- After downloading the result, the candidate must take a printout copy of the Result and get multiple photocopies of the result.
Contents Mentioned on Kota University Result
It is important that the candidates go through the detail mentioned on University of Kota Result 2020 very carefully. The details mentioned on the result must be read carefully by the candidate. Find the content from the points below which will be mentioned on Kota University Result.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Maximum marks
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Rank as per the marks secured by the candidate.
- Procedure to be followed by the candidate after the declaration of the Result.
University of Kota Merit List 2020
The University of Kota also releases the Merit List of the candidates who have applied for the courses for which the admission will be granted through the Merit. The UOK Merit List will mention the names of only those candidates who have been selected and will be called for the counselling further. After the release of the Merit List of the University of Kota, candidates will be provided with an Imitation letter inviting them for the counselling procedure. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
University of Kota Counselling 2020
After the release of the Merit List, candidates who will be able to acquire a place in the list will be called for the counselling procedure. The University of Kota counselling is conducted by the University of Kota every year with the purpose of providing the admission to the course. It must be noted by the candidate that the final seat allotment will only be through the Kota University counselling procedure held by the examination conducting body of the University. The counselling will be held as per the schedule which will be released by the University. The details of the counselling procedure will be provided in the Information Brochure released by the University. Candidates must go through it carefully.
The list of the documents will be in the Information Brochure which will be required for the counselling. Candidates must also bring the photocopy of self-attested documents along with original documents. The Imitation letter provided to the student will also mention the details of the counselling along with the allotted centres. The Admission fee also must be paid on the day of the seat allotment. If the candidate is unable to fulfil the guidelines her/his seat will be allotted to the candidate next in waiting.
Procedure after the Declaration of Result/Merit List
Once the result has been declared by the University and the Merit List has been released, candidates will have to visit the examination centre for the procedure further to be followed. If the admission to the course will be through the counselling, they will have to attend the counselling procedure. In case the admission to the course will be through the Interview, the candidate will have to appear for the Interview for the final admission to the course. When the University will be announcing the result of the semester exams or term-end exams, the candidate will be required to enrol themselves. In case the candidate is not able to pass one or two papers, they will have to appear for those papers in the next year.