NCHM JEE Question Paper: The preparation of any examination turns fruitful when it is done whole-heartedly. If the candidate wishes to take the examination of NCHM JEE, he/ she must make sure to prepare from the previous year’s question papers. NCHM JEE Question Paper gives an idea of the examinations. By preparing the previous year’s questions, one will be able to know about the exam pattern, types of questions, etc. The question paper of NCHMCT JEE will be available in a PDF Format. The candidates must download the question paper for further purposes. The complete details of NCHM JEE Question Paper are explained in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NCHM JEE Question Paper Download PDF
The candidates can download the NCHM JEE question paper from the following links:
|Year||Links to Download|
|2018||Click Here to Download|
|2016||Click Here to Download|
How to Download NCHMCT JEE Question Paper?
The question paper of NCHM JEE can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the question paper mentioned in this article.
- Download the question paper by clicking on the download icon mentioned in the top-right corner of the paper.
- Now, start practising from the question paper.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
The NCHM JEE Question Paper will be prepared as per the prescribed exam pattern. The same has been tabulated below:
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Duration of the Examination||3 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|The medium of the Examination||English & Hindi|
Preparation Tips for NCHM JEE
The candidate must prepare for NCHMCT JEE 2020 from the preparation tips mentioned below:
- The candidate must make sure to be updated with all the exam pattern as well as the complete syllabus.
- Pre-examination, the applicant must make sure that he/ she has covered each and every topic from the prescribed syllabus.
- The candidate must focus more on the much difficult subject.
- The applicant should practice again and again by solving the sample papers as much as one can. By doing the same, the applicant will be able to know about exam pattern and the syllabus of the entrance examination of NCHM JEE 2020.
- The applicant must prepare from the prescribed syllabus and the recommended books in order to score well.
- While one is preparing for the examination, he/ she must make a note of all the points. Doing the same will help one in knowing about his/ her weak as well as strong points of the syllabus.
- In order to prepare for the examination, the applicants must make a proper time table and he/ she will have to make sure to stick to it.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!