NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2020: The exam pattern of NCHM JEE explains about the marking scheme, total number of questions, weightage of the questions, etc. The candidates, who are aspiring to sit in the examination of NCHMCT JEE must know all the details about the exam pattern as well as the syllabus. While the candidate is preparing for the examination, one must make sure to prepare as per the syllabus and the exam pattern of NCHM JEE. NCHMCT JEE is an examination that is conducted in order to provide admissions under the courses of Hotel Management. The complete details of NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2020 are provided in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NCHMCT Exam Pattern 2020
The below mentioned bulleted points explain about the complete exam pattern of NCHMCT:
- Mode of the examination- Online
- Duration of the Examination-3 Hours
- Total Number of Questions-200 Questions
- Types of Questions-Objective Type Questions
- Marking Scheme-1 Mark will be provided for each correct answer. 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The medium of Examination-English and Hindi
Section-Wise Weightage of the Questions
The candidates, while doing the preparation, must know about the subject-wise weight age of the questions. Knowing this will help one in preparing well for NCHM JEE 2020. The section-wise weightage of the questions have been laid down below:
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude-30
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction-30
- English Language-60
- General Language and Current Affairs-30
- Aptitude for Service Sector-50
- Total Marks-200
Syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2020
The syllabus of NCHMCT JEE plays a significant role in the preparation of the same. The candidates must make sure to know and prepare from the same. NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus is:
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude-Number Systems, Square Roots, Cube Roots, Elementary Mathematics, Arithmetic, Fractions and Decimals, HCF & LCM, Logarithms, Problems on ages, Boats & Streams, Clocks & Calendars, Mixtures & Allegation, Pipes & Cisterns, Races & Games, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Discounts, Mensuration- Areas and Volumes, Area and Perimeter of Plane Figure, Volume & Surface Area of Solid, Problems on Trains, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Work & Wages, Simplification, Variation, Chain Rule, Ratio & Proportion, Averages
Reasoning & Logical Deduction-Ordering & Sequencing, Routes & Networks, Analytical Reasoning, Direction & Distances, Linear Arrangements, Blood Relationships, Symbols and Notations, Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency Test, Verbal Series, Non-Verbal Series, Complex Arrangements, Analogies, Classification, Coding & Decoding, Problems Based on Symmetry, Problems Based on Visual Ability, Data Interpretation Test, Syllogism
English Language-Antonyms, Vocabulary, Conclusion, Comprehension, Word Formation, Error Correction, Theme detection, Fill in the Blanks, Unseen Passages, Idioms & Phrases, Passage Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Tenses, Articles, Sentence Correction, Passage Completion, Sentence Completion, Subject-Verb Agreement, Sentence Rearrangement, Grammar, Synonyms
General Knowledge & Current Affairs-Countries & Capitals, Knowledge of Current Events, Current events, Important days, General Politics, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, India and its neighbouring countries, National Current Affairs, International Current Affairs, Sports, History, Culture, Abbreviations, Economic Scene, Scientific Research, Indian Constitution.
NCHMCT JEE Preparation Tips 2020
While the candidate is doing the preparation for NCHMCT JEE 2020, he/ she must prepare as per the preparation tips. The following are the preparation tips for the NCHM JEE 2020:
- Before one sits in the examination, he/ she must be sure that he/ she is through with every single topic involving every topic.
- One must focus on the subject which is difficult.
- The applicant has to practice again and again by solving the sample papers as much as one can. By doing the same, the applicant will be able to know about exam pattern and the syllabus of the entrance examination of NCHM JEE 2020.
- The applicant must prepare from the prescribed syllabus and the recommended books in order to score well.
- While one is preparing for the examination, he/ she must make a note of all the points. Doing the same will help one in knowing about his/ her weak as well as strong points of the syllabus.
- The candidate must make a proper time table for preparation.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!