NCHM JEE Admit Card 2021: The admit card of NCHM will be issued soon on the official website of the authority. However, the NTA has announced the exam dates for the NCHM JEE Exam. The Exam is expected to take place on 12th June 2021 (09:00 AM to 12 Noon). The candidates, who aspire to sit in the examination of NCHM JEE must know that the releasing body of the same shall be the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is to be noted that the applicants will have to bring the admit card to the examination centre. If the authority finds anyone without NCHM JEE Admit Card, then it will not allow him/ her to sit in the examination. The admit card will be containing many important details related to the candidate and the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After that, the candidate gets the admit card of NCHM JEE, the candidate will have to make sure that all the details in the hall ticket are correct. In case one feels any kind of discrepancy, then he/ she will have to immediately approach the examination centre. The complete details of the NCHM JEE 2021 Admit Card are mentioned in the article below.
- The NTA has released the exam dates for NCHM JEE 2021. The exam is expected to take place on 12th June 2021. Hall Tickets will be available 15 days before the date of the exam.
NCHM JEE Hall Ticket Important Dates 2021
The admit card of NCHM JEE will be released on the prescribed dates. The candidates, who have submitted the application form will be able to get the admit card. One must make sure that he/ she is updated with all the important dates. All the important dates of the release of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card are mentioned below:
|Release of the Admit Card||15 days before the exam|
|Examination||12th June 2021 (9 am to 12 noon)|
Check NCHM JEE Answer Key 2021
How to Download NCHM JEE 2021 Hall Ticket?
The admit card of NCHM JEE can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Enter the mandatory credentials in the login section.
- Click on Submit.
- Check all the details in the admit card.
- Download and print the hall ticket for future purposes.
Check NCHM JEE Cut Off 2021
Details on Admit Card of NCHM JEE 2021
The admit card will be mentioning many important details. After that the candidates get the admit card, they will have to make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must approach the concerned authorities. The following is the list of the details mentioned in NCHM JEE admit card 2021:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Number of the admit card of the candidate
- Time of the Examination
- Date of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Center
- Category of the applicant
- Contact details of the candidate
Check NCHM JEE Counselling 2021
Documents to be carried to the Examination Center
The candidate will have to carry the admit card as well as the other mandatory documents to the test centre. The list of the documents, that is to be carried to the exam centre are listed below:
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021
- Any of the following Identity Proofs:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Card/Student ID
Check NCHM JEE Syllabus 2021
NCHM Exam Center 2021
The exam centre of the examination of NCHMCT is tabulated below:
Name of the State
Name of the City
JAMMU & KASHMIR
Check NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2021
NCHM Hall Ticket 2021 Important Instructions
- The admit card will be released in an online mode.
- The candidate will be able to get the admit card of NCHM JEE from the official website of the National Testing Agency.
- One will have to bring the NCHM JEE admit card to the examination centre. Without the same, no one will be able to take the examination.
- There will be many important details on the admit card. One has to make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must immediately contact the examination authorities.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!