NCHM JEE Application Form 2020: The Application form of NCHM JEE will be released on the official website of the examination conducting authority. The body, which is responsible for releasing the application form of NCHMCT JEE is the National Testing Agency. NTA will release the application form of NCHM JEE tentatively in the month of December 2019. One must know that NCHM JEE Application Form 2020 will be released in an online mode only. While filling the online form, the candidate will have to make sure that he/ she is filling all the details correctly. If one fills any incorrect detail, then it can lead to the cancellation of one’s candidature. After that the candidate fills the application form, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The payment of the application fee is a mandatory step. Without the completion of the application fee, the candidate will not be able to proceed to the further procedure of the submission of the application form. The further procedure after the payment of the application fees will be the upload of the mandatory documents. The documents, which are to be uploaded must be of the specifications as per decided by the authority. Any document with larger or smaller size will not be accepted. The complete details of NCHM JEE Application Form 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
NCHM JEE Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of NCHM JEE must be kept in mind by the aspirant of the candidate. All the tentative dates are:
|Release of the Application Form||December 2019|
|Last date of the Application Form||April 2020|
How to Fill NCHM JEE Application Form 2020?
While filling the application form of NCHMCT JEE, the applicant must make sure that he/ she is following the correct procedure. The complete procedure for filling the online form for NCHM JEE are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the concerned authority.
- Click on the link of the application form.
- Enter the mandatory details in the form.
- The details, which are to be filled in the application form are:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of mother/father
- Date of birth
- Qualifying exam
- Mailing address
- Photograph of candidate
- Test centre
- Verification and countersignatures
- Personal details
- Educational details
- Basic details
- Upload the mandatory documents. The documents, which are to be uploaded must be of the specifications as per prescribed by the authority. All the specifications of the mandatory documents have been tabulated below:
|Name of the Document||Size of the Document||Format of the Document|
- Pay the requisite amount of fee. One can pay the fee through the online mode. The candidate will be able to pay the fee through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria of NCHMCT are:
|General & OBC||800/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ph||400/-|
The following are the important instructions which have to be kept in mind of the candidate while filling the form of NCHMCT JEE 2020:
- The authority will release the form of NCHMCT JEE 2020 in an online mode only.
- One, while filling in all the details in the application form must make sure that he/she is entering all the correct details. The candidate will not be able to correct the details afterwards.
- The candidate will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. Without the same, the applicant will not be able to submit the application form.