AUEET Application Form 2020: The AUEET 2020 Application Form is now available in online mode from the 6th June 2020 on the official website. The deadline to apply is 5th July 2020. The applicants should check the eligibility criteria for a course in which he/she wants to get enrolled before filling up the application form. The steps for filling up the application form of Andhra University in online mode is given below.
The AUEET Online Application Form Has Released! Apply Before The Last Date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AUEET Application Form Releasing Dates 2020
AUEET 2020 Registration Form has released on the 6th June 2020 in online mode. Link to apply activated here once the application form releases.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|1.||Release of online Application Form||6th June 2020 (Released)|
|2.||Last day of submitting the application form||5th July 2020|
|3.||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,500/-||10th July 2020|
AUEET 2020 Application Form Fee
Students need to pay the application fee first. The AUEET 2020 Registration fee varies from category to category. Candidates can pay the fee in online mode only via (a) Andhra Bank (b)Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
|1.||General or Unreserves category||Rs.1200/-|
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counselling for Admission.
AUEET 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are going to fill up the AUEET 2020 Application Form must check the eligibility criteria first. Follow the steps to register for AUEET 2020.
To register and fill up the AUEET online registration form, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website (aueet.audoa.in) of AUEET 2020.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
- Create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself.
- Fill in the AUEET application form by entering the personal details and academic qualification.
- Payment of application fee (mentioned above).
- Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.