MP Board 12th Time Table 2021: Exam dates of MP 12th class exam has been announced. Now the students are waiting for the subject-wise exam time table for class 12th exam. The MP 12th class exam would begin from 30th April – 15th May 2021. There will be no supplementary exams this year. Instead, the board exams will be conducted twice with a gap of three months. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will release the MP Board 12th Exam 2021 Datesheet. In order to check the class 12th Time Table of MP Board 2021, the candidates will have to check for the link of the same on the website. The time table will be available in PDF Format. For the benefit of students, a direct link to download the PDF version of the MP Board 12th Exam 2021 Date sheet has been provided below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Students can download the MP 12th Exam Time Table 2021 by clicking on the below-given link The complete details of the 12th Time Table 2021 MP Board are mentioned in the article below.
- MP 12th Board Exam 2021 to be conducted twice this year from April 15- May 30 and from July 1-15. The subject wise date sheet will be released soon.
- MPBSE extends registration date for 10th and 12th Board Exam – Get Details Here
- Also Check– MP Board 10th Time Table 2021
Time Table of 12th Class 2021 (Tentative)
The exam schedule of 12th standard will be released soon. The candidates must be updated with all the important dates. The following table elucidates the official MP Board Time Table 2021:
|Name of the subject of the test||Date of the Examination (Tentative)|
|Special Language Hindi||Last week of April 2021|
|Special Language Sanskrit||Last week of April 2021|
|Special Language English||Last week of April 2021|
|Indian Music||Last week of April 2021|
|Second Language General:||First week of May 2021|
|Informative Practice||First week of May 2021|
|First week of May 2021|
|First week of May 2021|
|Drawing & Designing||Second week of May 2021|
|Specialized Language – Urdu||Second week of May 2021|
|Biology||Second week of May 2021|
|Economics||Second week of May 2021|
|Higher Mathematics||Second week of May 2021|
|Biotechnology||Second week of May 2021|
|Elements of Science, History of Indian Art, Business Economics||May 2021|
|Physical Education||May 2021|
|Geography, Chemistry, Crop Production & Horticulture, Still Life & Design, Anatomy & Health||May 2021|
|National Skill Qualification Framework (All Subjects)||May 2021|
|Book Keeping and Accountancy||May 2021|
MPBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2021 Downloading Steps
The officials will announce the MP Board 12th dates 2021 online on the portal. Therefore, the candidates who are registered with the MP Board must visit the website to download the timetable. However, they can also access the exam schedule of the MP Board from the direct link given in this article. In order to access the time table of the MP Board, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the authority (mpbse.nic.in).
- Click on the link of time table.
- Check for the time table of 12th standard.
- Download the same for future purposes.
Other State Boards
|1||JAC 8th Board Exam Schedule 2021|
|2||JAC 11th Time Table 2021|
|3||UP Board Time Table 2021|
|4||CBSE Date Sheet 2021|
|5||CISCE Date Sheet 2021|
What will be mentioned in the MP Board Class 12th Exam Time Table 2021?
The time table of MP Board 12th Standard will be mentioning many important details. The candidate must be sure to be updated with all the details. The following details will be there in the exam scheme of MP Board 12th Standard:
- Name of the subject
- Time of the examination
- Date of the exam
- Day of the test
- Code of the exam
MP Board 12th Examination Preparation Tips
- The candidate must be clear with the complete syllabus before sitting in the exam.
- One must make notes of each and every topic. This will make one know about his/ her strong and weak points.
- The candidate must practice from as many sample papers as possible. After doing this, the applicant will be able to know about the pattern of the examination, types of questions asked in the exam, etc.
- The candidate must prepare from the recommended books and syllabus.