Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh: Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana’(AABY) is a Government of India’s Group Insurance scheme implementing in the state of Andhra Pradesh through Department of rural development for the benefit of 38.00 lakh rural landless agricultural labourers. The Application Form to apply for Aam Aadmi Yojana Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh is released by NSP (National Scholarship Portal) in an offline mode. Since there is no online application form released by the authority. Under this group insurance scheme, for a premium of Rs.320 per member, is shared by the Government of India and the State Government on 50:50 basis. LIC of India has enhanced the premium from Rs. 200 to Rs. 320 per member from 1st April 2010 due to high and adverse claim ratio reported for the year 2008-09 and 2009-10 in the State under the scheme. In order to know more about Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship For Andhra Pradesh, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Benefits of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) provides an insurance cover of Rs.30,000 for natural death, Rs.75,000 for accidental death, Rs. 37500/- for permanent partial disability and Rs. 75000/- for permanent total disability due to the accident. A free add-on scholarship benefit for the children of the members of AABY is provided under the scheme. A scholarship at the rate of Rs. 100/- per month will be given to a maximum of two children studying between 9th to 12th standard. This scholarship, however, is payable half-yearly – on 1st July and on Ist January, each year.
Eligibility Criteria of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship
Only Children of members who are enrolled in Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana are eligible to apply
- Students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th can apply for the scheme
- Rs. 100 is given per month to students under Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship
- The amount is given half-yearly i.e. on 1st July and 1st January everywhere to eligible candidates.
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Application Form
Eligible candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh. The application form for the academic session 2019 will be releasing soon.
- Click on new user or register.
- Now, click to continue.
- Fill all the details and register.
- Login again with the given ID.
- The registered mobile number will get OTP.
- Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Fill the application form.
- At last click on “submit”. Save, Download & take the printout of the filled application form.
Documents Required for the Scholarship
The candidates will be required to carry the following documents mentioned below.
- Family Smart Card
- AADHAR Card
- Extract from Birth Register
- Extract from School Certificate
- Voter’s List
- Identity Card Issued by Reputed Employer / Government Department