|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh: Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana’(AABY) is a Government of India’s Group Insurance scheme implementing in the state of Andhra Pradesh through Department of rural development for the benefit of 38.00 lakh rural landless agricultural laborers. Under this group insurance scheme, for a premium of Rs.320 per member, is shared by the Government of India and the State Government on 50:50 basis. LIC of India has enhanced the premium from Rs. 200 to Rs. 320 per member from 1st April, 2010 due to high and adverse claim ratio reported for the year 2008-09 and 2009-10 in the State under the scheme.
As per the latest released official notification, the Applications for the National Scholarship Portal under Central Schemes, State Schemes, UGC Schemes, AICTE Schemes will be opening from 23rd July 2018.
Benefits of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) provides insurance cover of Rs.30,000 for natural death, Rs.75,000 for accidental death, Rs. 37500/- for permanent partial disability and Rs. 75000/- for permanent total disability due to the accident. A free add-on scholarship benefit for the children of the members of AABY is provided under the scheme. A scholarship at the rate of Rs. 100/- per month will be given to maximum two children studying between 9th to I2th Standard. This scholarship, however, is payable half yearly – on 1st July and on Ist January, each year.
Eligibility Criteria of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
Only Children of members who are enrolled in Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana are eligible to apply
- Students of class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th can apply for the scheme
- Rs. 100 is given per month to students under Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship
- The amount is given half yearly i.e. on 1st July and 1st January everywhere to eligible candidates.
Application Form of Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
Eligible candidates must follow the below mentioned steps to register for the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh. The application form for the academic session 2018-19 is going to release soon.
- Click on new user or register.
- Now, click to continue.
- Fill all the details and register.
- Login again with given ID.
- Registered mobile number will get an OTP.
- Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Fill the application form.
- At last click on “submit”. Save, Download & take the printout of the filled application form.