MP Board 10th Time Table 2020 has been released on the 13th of December 2019. The date sheet has been made available on the website of MPBSE. The candidates, who will be appearing in this examination must be sure to be updated the 10th Class Time Table 2020 MP Board. The exam plan sheet is available in a PDF Format. This is to be noted that the candidates will have to bring the admit card to the exam centres. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the examination. The hall ticket will be containing many important details. The candidate will have to check if all the details in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the concerned authority.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2020 Released! The same can be found in the article below.
Check MP Board Time Table 2020
How to Check Time Table of MP Board 10th Class 2020?
The applicants will be able to check the MP Board 10th Time Table 2020 after following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the time table.
- The exam schedule will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download the time table and retain it until the completion of the examination.
Details on the MP Board 10th Class Exam Schedule 2020
The exam time table of MP Board will be containing the following details:
- Name of the subject
- Day of the examination
- Date of the test
MP Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2020
The official time table for class 10th of MP Board has been announced. The same can be found from the tabular format below:
|Name of the Subject||Dates|
|2nd and 3rd Language – Sanskrit||3rd March 2020|
|National Skills Qualification Framework (All Subjects)||5th March 2020|
|Social Science||7th March 2020|
|Third Language:||9th March 2020|
|Mathematics||12th March 2020|
|Science||16th March 2020|
|Second & Third Language||19th March 2020|
|2nd or 3rd Language – General Hindi||27th March 2020|
Preparation Tips for MP Board 10th Exams
The candidates, who will be sitting in the examination must be sure to prepare for the same from the following tips:
- Before the applicant takes the examination, he/ she must make sure to clear all his/ her doubts.
- The candidate must prepare notes of each and every topic involved in the syllabus. This will make the candidates know about their strong and weak points.
- One must practice from the previous year sample paper as much as possible. Post doing this, the candidate will be able to know about the exam pattern, types of the questions asked in the examination.
- The candidate must prepare from the recommended books and syllabus.
Other State Boards
|1||JAC 8th Board Exam Schedule 2020|
|2||JAC 11th Time Table 2020|
|3||UP Board Time Table 2020|
|4||CBSE Date Sheet 2020|
|5||CISCE Date Sheet 2020|