MJPRU Result 2020: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The university invites application from the interested candidates for admission into these courses. Therefore, those candidates who wish to pursue any courses from the university can apply by filling the online application form. The interested candidates have to fill the MJPRU Application Form 2020 form the website before the last date. The MJPRU Result 2020 is declared after the conclusion of the examinations. The candidates who have given the written entrance exam can check their names in the pdf copy of the result. The candidates can also check the results by clicking on the direct link given in the link description box in this article. Candidates can read this article further in order to know more details on how to download the MJPRU Result 2010-20 and the information imprinted on the results.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MJP Rohilkhand University Marks Sheet 2020
The Examination Council of Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, has declared the MJPRU 2019-20 BA Part 1 Result on its official website. Therefore, the students who are already opting for the course and have given the exam can check the result from the official website. The university uploads the result in the pdf format on the website. The mode of the results of the semester, as well as the entrance exam, is online. So, the candidates can check their MJPRU Result B.Sc 2019-20 from the website of Rohilkhand University. The candidates who have given the entrance test can check their total marks in the entrance exam and their overall rank from the results.
MJPRU Result Date
The official dates of MJPRU Semester Result 2020 are not known yet. However, we can expect the semester results of MJP Rohilkhand University in the month of June 2020. The entrance test happens in the month of May each academic year for the admissions into various UG, PG, and Diploma/ Professional courses in the university. The following table shows a list of tentative dates for the admission in the academic session 2020-21. But these dates are tentative and are subject to change with any official notification. Let us look at the important dates of MJPRU Entrance Exam 2020
|Course/Program||Date of the Declaration of Result (Tentative)|
|B.Sc. Nursing||2nd Week of September 2020|
|B.El.Ed.||Second Week of June 2020|
|B.P.Ed.||2nd Week of June 2020|
|LLM||First Week of June 2020|
|M.Sc.||2nd Week of June 2020|
|M.Ed.||First Week of June 2020|
|M.Phil.||1st Week of June 2020|
How to Check MJP University Result
The results of all the semester exams, as well as the entrance exam, are available on the official website of the university. Candidates can check MJPRU MSc Result from the official website. In order to check the results online, the candidates have to follow the below-given step in the given order:
- In the very first step, the applicants/students have to visit the official website of MJP Rohilkhand University in order to access the online result.
- After clicking on the official link, the candidates can see the Home page of Magadh University. On this page, they can see the section “Download Zone“. In this section, there is an option “Online Result” Download Now. Click on the Link of Online Result.
- In the next step, the candidates will be redirected to a New window. In this window, they can see all the latest results and updates.
- Now the candidates have to select the “Course Name” by selecting the course from the list given in the scroll menu.
- Furthermore, the candidates have to enter their Roll Number and Click on the option “Search Result“
- After submitting all the details and searching the result, the candidates can see their results in the pdf format on their computer/mobile screen.
Press “Print Result”
- Candidates must take the Print of their Semester result, for any future reference.
- They must also save a soft copy of their results on their computers.
- Please note that it is very important to download and keep a copy of the result for further admission process.
- The link to download the result gets Deactivated very soon after the publication of the results. Therefore, candidates must keep a copy of their results with them.
- The Information regarding the declaration of the result will be published in the Local News Papers and the result will be uploaded on the university website.
- Applicants must visit the university website regularly to check the MJPRU Result Date.
- Information of the counseling shall also be uploaded on the university website before one week of the date of counseling. No information about counseling will be sent by post to the successful candidates.
Check Other Details –
Replica of the MJPRU Entrance Test Result 2019-20
Here is the replica of the Undergraduate semester result of Rohilkhand University for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates can get the idea of how to check the semester result form the image given below
Details Given on Rohilkhand University Score Card
After downloading the results from the official website (MJPRU results.ac.in) or (MJPRU result.com), it is very important for the candidates to verify the details printed on the scorecard before keeping it with them. The candidates must especially check the details like Name of the Candidate, Paper Codes, Roll Number, etc. and if there is any discrepancy in any of the details, then the candidate must immediately report the same with the Examination Council. They can either call on the helpline number or mail to the Examination Controller of Rohilkhand University.
Candidates can easily search for MJPRU Result 2019-20 by Name of the candidate or they can find their name in the list by pressing the “Ctrl+F” button. Any mistake on the scorecard will lead the student into further trouble during the time of counselling or getting the final degree of the course. Here are a few details which are imprinted in the scorecard of the candidates, and they can verify the same details:
- Exam Roll Number
- Board Roll Number
- Question Paper SET
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- State Category Rank
- The course selected by the candidate
- University Application Form Number 2020
- Roll Number of the Semester Examination 2020
- The total score obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam
- Rank secured in the exam by the candidate
- Qualifying Status
MJPRU Bareilly Semester Exam Result 2020
Candidates who are already studying some courses at the university can check their MJPRU Even Semester/Odd Semester/PG Exam Result from the council website of the university. Only those students who have appeared for the Rohilkhand University Semester Examination can find their names in the result card. If they remain absent from the semester exam, then their roll number/ enrollment number says invalid in the result portal. Therefore it is compulsory to appear in the written theory papers to obtain the final degree of a particular course. Candidates can check the result of the university or affiliated colleges by visiting the official portal of the university. The semester exams take place in the month of November-December. The result of the same comes out in the month of January of February.
Replica of the MJPRU Semester Exam Result Portal
MJPRU Bareilly Merit List 2020
The merit list of Rohilkhand university comes after the declaration of the result. Candidates who have given the entrance test can check their names in the merit list by visiting the official website of the university. The MJPRU Merit List 2020 contains details such as the name of the candidate, application number, board roll number, category, total marks, overall rank of the candidate, category rank, etc. The eligible candidates whose names appear in the merit list, get a call letter for the counselling round. Therefore, the merit list is a very significant part of the admission process. The seat allotment is on the basis of the rank of the candidate in the general merit list. The general merit list is made on the basis of the score of the candidate in the entrance test.
Jyotirao Phule University Counselling 2020
Counselling is the final step in the process of admission in which the officials verify the original documents of the candidate. In this round, only the seat allotment of the candidates takes place on the basis of their college preference and marks in the entrance test. The result of the seat allotment is made available on the official website of the university. Hence, the candidates who qualify the entrance test and successfully complete the document verification process, are finally eligible to take admission in the college by paying the applicable course fees. The list of candidates after the seat allotment round is made available on the notice boards of the colleges/university as well.