Ganpat University Result 2021 is now available for UG and PG Courses. The University has declared the result of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, etc courses. However, candidates can check their result here. The Ganpat University Result link is available below. Candidates can check the result by submitting their details. The University was established in the year 2005. Ganpat University is located in Khiva Mehsana in the state of Gujarat. The University is managed by Mehsana District Education. Also, the University offers various UG, Diploma, Management, Research Programs, and PG Courses. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details of the Gujarat Exam Result. So, interested candidates can go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ganpat University has declared the result of UG and PG Courses (Semester). Candidates can check the Ganpat University Semester Result now.
List of Declared Result (Course-Wise)
|List of Declared Result (Courses and Programs)|
How to Check Ganpat University Result 2021?
The step by step process to check the Ganpat University Exam Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- ganpatuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the Ganpat University Result link
- Enter the required details – Institute, Degree, Semester, Exam, and Enrollment Number.
- Click on the “Download Marksheet” or “Revaluation Result” link
- Check and download the result.
Details Printed on Ganpat University UG/PG Result pdf
The list of the details that are printed on the Ganpat University Mark Sheet is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Subject Course
- Date of Exam
- Marks and Grades Obtained
- Subject Code
Ganpat University Revaluation/Rechecking Result
The Revaluation Result of Ganpat University will release online on its official website. However, the candidates have to follow the instructions in order to apply for the rechecking.
Guidelines for Ganpat University Rechecking Process
- For the rechecking or re-evaluation, the candidate has to apply within five working days soon after the declaration of the result.
- The link for rechecking is available online.
- Fill in the required details and take the printout of the application form and submit it to the University with a requisite fee amount.
- The fees for rechecking is Rs 200/- per subject and for Re-valuation is Rs 500/- per subject.
- The Rechecking Process is applicable in all semesters and courses.
- In Rechecking, the answer copy of the candidate is checked, whether, the marks are calculated properly or not.
- In Re-evaluation, the University Theory Exam Paper is checked.
- Re-Evaluation Proces is not applicable for Practical Examinations, Viva-Voce, Project Report, Internal Assessment, etc.
List of Affiliated Institutes and Departments of Ganpat University
A total of 35 Institutes are affiliated with Ganpat University. The list of the college institutes are as follows-
- UV Patel College of Engineering (UVPCE)
- Shree S.K Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (SKPCPER)
- V.M Patel Institute of Management (VMPIM)
- Mehsana Urban Institute of Sciences (MUIS)
- Department of Education, Ganpat University (DOE)
- Department of Computer Science, Ganpat University (DCS)
- Center of International Alliances, Ganpat University
- Center of Health Science Studies, Ganpat University (CHSS)
- Acharya Motibhai Patel Institute of Computer Studies (AMPICS)
- Center of Management Studies, Ganpat University, Kherva, Gujarat.
- PGDE, Ganpat University
- Center for Media, Entertainment, and Communications, Ganpat University (CMES)
- B.S Patel Polytechnic Institute (BSPP)
- Institute of Computer Technology, Ganpat University
- IOT Ganpat University
- ILFSIO, Ganpat University
- GAISE, Ganpat University
- IOA Ganpat University
- NSECCM, Ganpat University
- IDS, Ganpat University
- CMSR, Ganpat University
- Japan Indian Institute of Manufacturing, Ganpat University
Hence, these are the complete details of the Ganpat University 2021 Exam Result. If you have any queries regarding the result or admission then please comment on the section below.