Didn't score well in JEE MAIN don't lose hope apply for Other Top Private Universities in India
Jain University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Amrita University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
SRM Andhra Pradesh Admissions OpenApply Now!!

MHT CET Syllabus 2020: Candidates who will be taking the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) for the coming academic admission of 2020 session needs to direct their study routine with specific planning. The awareness of the MHT CET Syllabus should be one of the top priorities of candidates to begin their preparation with. THE MHT CET Syllabus will include topics that were covered in 11th and 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. It is to be noted that the exam preparing authorities will structure the MHT CET Question paper in accordance with the MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020.

Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam

MHT CET 2020 Exam

  • The candidate seeking admission to Engineering and Technology degree courses, it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for both Papers I and Paper II.
  • The candidate seeking admission to Pharmacy/ Pharm. D degree course, it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper-I and/or Paper-III.

MHT CET Syllabus 2020 – Mathematics Section

Paper I for MHT CET comprises of questions from Mathematics section. It will consist of 50 questions with 80% questions from the 12th standard Mathematics and remaining 20% questions from 11th standard Mathematics. Each correct will fetch candidates an addition of 2 marks.

12th Standard Syllabus11th Standard Syllabus
AlgebraTrigonometric Functions of Compound Angles
TrigonometryFactorization Formulae
Two-dimensional Coordinate GeometryTrigonometric Functions
Three dimensional Coordinate GeometryStraight Line
Differential calculusCircle and Conics
Integral calculusSets, Relations, and Functions
Ordinary Differential EquationsSequences and Series
ProbabilityProbability
Vectors
Statistics
Linear Programming
Mathematical Modeling
Mathematical Logic Statements
Matrices
Pair of Straight Lines
Circle
Line
Conics
Trigonometric Functions
Planes
Linear Programming Problems
Continuity
Application of Derivatives

MHT CET Syllabus 2020 – Physics Section

Paper II for MHT CET comprises of questions from both Physics and Chemistry. It will consist of 100 questions with 50 questions from Physics section and 50 from Chemistry section. This section too will have 80% questions from 12th standard and the remaining 20% questions from 11th standard. However, for Paper II, each correct answer will fetch an addition of 1 mark.

12th Standard Syllabus11th Standard Syllabus
1. Units & MeasurementForce
2. KinematicsMeasurements
3. Newton’s Laws of MotionFriction in Solids and Liquids
4. Impulse and MomentumScalars and Vectors
5. Work and EnergyRay Optics
6. Rotational MotionRefraction of Light
7. GravitationMagnetic Effect of Electric Current
8. Mechanics of Solids and FluidsMagnetism
9. Oscillations
10. Waves
11. Heat and Thermodynamics
12. Electrostatics
13. Current Electricity
14. Magnetic Effect of Current
15. Electromagnetic Induction
16. Optics
17. Modern Physics
18. Electronic Devices

MHT CET Syllabus 2020 – Chemistry Section

12th Standard Syllabus11th Standard Syllabus
1. States of MatterStates of Matter – Gases and Liquids
2. Atomic StructureSome Basic Concept of Chemistry
3. Chemical Bonding & Molecular StructureSurface Chemistry
4. ThermodynamicsRedox Reactions
5. Physical and Chemical EquilibriumNature of Chemical Bond
6. ElectrochemistryHydrogen
7. Chemical Kineticss- Block Elements
8. Hydrogen and s-block elementsBasic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry
9. p- d- and f-block elementsAlkanes
10. Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
11. Stereochemistry
12. Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
13. Biological , Industrial and Environmental chemistry
14. Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry

MHT CET Syllabus 2020 – Biology Section

Paper III for MHT CET comprises of questions from Biology, divide internally into Botany and Zoology. It will consist of 100 questions with 50 questions from Botany section and 50 from Zoology section. This section too will have 80% questions from 12th standard and the remaining 20% questions from 11th standard. However, for Paper II, each correct answer will fetch an addition of 1 mark.

Didn't score well in JEE MAIN don't lose hope apply for Other Top Private Universities in India
Jain University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Amrita University Admissions OpenApply Now!!
SRM Andhra Pradesh Admissions OpenApply Now!!
Important NOTE:
469 companies offered 5684 jobs to SRM University Students You too can be one of them? – SRM 2019 Application Form has been Released MAKE SURE YOU APPLY <==Click Here!!
1: Diversity in Living World
2: Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
3: Genetics and Evolution
4: Structure and Function – Plants
5: Structure and Function – Animals
6: Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants
7: Reproduction and Development in Humans
8: Ecology and Environment
9: Biology and Human Welfare
10: Biotechnology and its Applications

MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020

Particulars of MHT CET 2020 ExamDetails
ModeMHT CET 2020 will be a Computer Based Standardized Test
DurationThe exam will be held for about 1 and a half hours for each paper
Type of QuestionsObjective Type Multiple Choice Questions
SectionsThere will be three sections; namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Candidates can opt for Biology paper as well.
Number of QuestionsThere will be around 150 questions in total
Marking SchemeAddition of 2 marks for every correct answer
Negative MarkingThere will be a 1 mark deduction for every wrong answer.
LanguageEnglish for Paper I and English or Hindi or Marathi for Paper II and III.

SHARE
Previous articleManikchak College Merit List 2019
Next articleMHT CET Result 2020
Greeting fellow Humans, My name is Vimal and I have a background in Philosophy and Music. Usually, I am as confused as a cow on an Astroturf, but sometimes, I'm just lazy. That said, I'm gonna go!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *