MHT CET Application Form 2020: MHT CET authority has re-opened the registration window for the candidates. The facility will be available from 26th May to 1st June 2020. Earlier Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has released the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) application form for candidates who are interested in applying for the 2020 edition of MHT CET. MHT CET Application Form 2020 was released on 7th January 2020, and candidates had the provision of applying till the 29th of February 2020. However one can apply till 7th March 2020 with the late fee. One can view the Application Form for MHT CET in the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra.
Candidates, in order to get successfully registered, will have to create a login ID. There are two ways in which a candidate can get registered; one is through the Aadhar and the other is without Aadhar. Aadhar Registration will require candidates to have their biometrics done and non-aadhar registration will require candidates to manually enter in their personal details.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
In this article, read about the MHT CET Application Form 2020, registration procedure, fee payment details, and other important details.
MHT CET Application Form Date
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has released the MHT CET Application Form. Candidates should be aware of all the dates and schedules of MHT CET 2020 so as to not miss out on any important events. Given below are the dates and schedules relating to the MHT CET Application Form Release.
|MHT CET 2020 Application Form Release||7th January 2020|
|Deadline for MHT CET Application Form Submission||29th February 2020|
|MHT CET 2020 Application Form With Late Fine||1st to 7th March 2020|
(Extended Till 23rd May 2020)
|RE-opening of the application form||26th May to 1st June 2020|
MHT CET Online Application Form Procedure
Candidates will find the application form in the official website State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. MHT CET 2020 Application Form submission requires candidates to register either through the Aadhar or without the Aadhar.
Follow the complete procedure, and submit given below.
- Registration – Candidates need to go to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. For New Registration, a candidate must click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Instructions tab will pop up which the candidate needs to be sure to read them.
- There will be two methods to Register, i.e. Aadhar Registration and Non-Aadhar Registration.
- Candidates opting for Aadhar Registration will require to either verify the Aadhar UID by entering the OTP sent to their registered phone number or by verifying through Biometrics.
- After the verification is complete, candidate details will be displayed on the screen.
- The following information has to be provided by the candidate – Email ID, Mobile No., Parent’s Email ID and Phone Number, Candidate’s First Name, Candidate’s Middle Name, Candidate’s Last Name, Candidate’s Mother’s Name, and Captcha.
- Candidates will require to enter in the username and a password.
- For Non- Aadhar Registration, candidates will have to enter in the above-mentioned details by themselves.
- Updating the Application Form – Upon entering in the student login, candidates will have the access to the dashboard in which there will be options such as Application Form Filling, Hall Ticket, Submission, Appearing for Examination, Payment of fees, and Result.
- Candidates will require to enter the “Application Form Filling”
- Select the Education Program and CET Examination Year.
- Enter in Personal Details and Address
Then the Candidate needs to enter the data as follows –
- Permanent Address; State: Select the State District, Taluka, Village and Pin code. If both addresses are the same then tick the checkbox.
- Are you Indian national drop down box? Domicile certificate of State:
- Select State – Maharashtra or Other than Maharashtra state.
- Category of Candidate: Select the category. Please note depending on your selection of the category some information is mandatory.
- Religion: Select religion.
- Are you the person with a disability: Select YES or NO
- J&K Migrant: Select YES/ NO.
- Total Annually Family Income
- Candidate’s Account details
- Have You Passed SSC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ IB/ IGCSE From India? Note: Candidate having SSC and/ or HSC qualification from a foreign board which is outside India will have to submit an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi at the time of the admission.
- 10th/ SSC Year of Passing: Enter the passing year of 10th/ SSC. 10th/ SSC Percentage Mark Obtained (Best of Five): Enter the percentage of 10th/ SSC. Mention the State Where Your 10th/ SSC School is situated: Select State Where Your 10th/ SSC School is situated. Write the District Where Your 10th/ SSC School is situated: Select District Where Your 10th/ SSC School is situated. Mention the Taluka Where Your 10th/ SSC School is situated: Select District Where Your 10th/ SSC School is situated. 10th/ SSC School Name: Enter the school name of 10th/ SSC.
- HSC Qualification Details: Are you appearing/ appeared 12th (HSC) exam in 2020: Enter the year of Passing. Mention the state where your 12th (HSC) college is situated: Select the State from which you are appearing/ appeared the 12th (HSC) exam.
- Mention the District: Select the district. Write the Taluka: Select the Taluka 8.9.5 HSC School/ College name: Enter the HSC school/ college name.
- Other Required Details Panel: I wish to appear for the following exam subjects: Physics and chemistry are mandatory subjects, Candidate need to select Mathematics or Biology or Both (as per their choice).
- I want to have the Question Paper: Select the question paper language in which you want to give the examination. Please specify your faculty preference: Candidate need to provide the three preferences of their respective Faculties. Please specify your District preference: Lastly, the Candidate must mention the preference of the Examination District.
Lastly, Click on the Submit button to submit the form, a confirmation message will display for final submission.
Updating the Images and Documents – Candidates must upload a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and a scanned image of their specimen signature. The dimension should be in sound with the official guidelines.
|Images||Description||File size||File format||For Changes|
|Photograph||The picture should be taken against a light/ white background and must have a clear photograph||15 KB to 50 KB||.jpg format||Use MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.|
|Signature||No capital letters and should have a sign in a white paper with a black ink pen||5 KB to 20 KB||.jpg format||Use MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.|
Application Fee Payment – Finally, candidates will have to make the MHT CET Application Payment. The Application Fee will be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Category||Application Fees in INR|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800 + (Service Charges)|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600 + (Service Charges)|
Eligibility Criteria For MHT CET Application Form 2020
Candidates, in order to be able to apply for MHT CET, must satisfy certain guidelines set forth by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). These guidelines make the MHT CET Eligibility Criterion, and candidates must make sure that they clear them before starting with the MHT CET Registration.
Given below are the eligibility criterion and criteria for MHT CET Application Form 2020.
|Nationality||Aspirants must be a citizen of India|
|Age Criteria||There is no specific age limit for appearing in MHT CET 2020|
|Qualifying Examination||Candidates must qualify the class XII or equivalent examination from any government recognized board/university.|
|Qualifying Marks||Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.|
|Qualifying Subjects||It is mandatory that candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
|Reserved category criterion||Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying marks, which is, XII standard or equivalent.|
|Exceptions||Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply and appear in the MHT CET 2020 Examination.|