MHT CET Application Form 2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will be releasing the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Application Forms for candidates who are interested in applying for the 2020 edition of MHT CET. DTE will be most likely be releasing the MHT CET Application Form 2020 around the 3rd week of January 2020, and candidates will have the provision of applying till the last week of March 2020. The Application Forms for MHT CET will be released in the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. Candidates, in order to get successfully registered, will have to create a login ID. There are two ways in which a candidate can get registered; one is through the Aadhar and other is without Aadhar.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
In this article, read about the MHT CET Application Form 2020, registration procedure, fee payment details, and other important details.
About MHT CET Application Form 2020
- The MHT CET Application Form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra.
- MHT CET 2020 Application Form will be released in the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra
- The Application Form Submission for MHT CET 2020 will require a candidate to either register with the Aadhar or without.
- Aadhar Registration will require candidates to have their biometrics done and non aadhar registration will require candidates to manually enter in their personal details.
MHT CET Application Form 2020 Date
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will release the MHT CET Application Forms, tentatively, during the 3rd week of January 2020. Candidates should be aware of all the dates and schedule of MHT CET 2020 so as to not miss out any important events. Given below are the dates and schedule relating to the MHT CET Application Form Release.
|1||MHT CET Notification||December 2019|
|2||MHT CET 2020 Application Form Release||3rd week of January 2020|
|3||Dead line for MHT CET Application Form Submission||Last week of March 2020|
|4||Release of MHT CET Admit Cards||Last week of April 2020|
|5||MHT CET 2020||May 2020|
|6||Release of Provisional Answer Key||Last week of May 2020|
|7||Answer Key Challenge||Last week of May 2020|
|8||Declaration of MHT CET Result||First week of June 2020|
|9||MHT CET Counselling process||June – July 2020|
MHT CET Application Form 2020 Procedure
Candidates will find the application form in the official website State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. MHT CET 2020 Application Form submission requires candidates to register either through the Aadhar or without the Aadhar. The complete procedure to submit the MHT CET Application Form is given below.
- Registration – Candidates need to go to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. For New Registration, a candidate must click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Instructions tab will pop up which the candidate need to be sure to read them.
- There will be two methods to Register, i.e. Aadhar Registration and Non-Aadhar Registration.
- Candidates opting for Aadhar Registration will be required to either verify the Aadhar UID by entering the OTP sent to their registered phone number or by verifying through Biometrics.
- After the verification is complete, candidate details will be displayed on the screen.
- The following Information has to be provided by the candidate – Email ID, Mobile No., Parent’s Email ID and Phone Number, Candidate’s First Name, Candidate’s Middle Name, Candidate’s Last Name, Candidate’s Mother’s Name, and Captcha.
- Candidates will be required to enter in the username and a password.
- For Non- Aadhar Registration, candidates will have to enter in the above mentioned details by themselves.
- Updating the Application Form – Up on entering in the student login, candidates will have the access to the dashboard in which there will be options such as Application Form Filling, Hall Ticket, Submission, Appearing for Examination, Payment of fees, and Result.
- Candidates will be required to enter the “Application Form Filling”
- Select the Education Program and CET Examination Year.
- Enter in Personal Details and Address
Then the Candidate needs to enter the data as follows –
- Permanent Address; State: Select the State District, Taluka, Village, and Pin code. If the both addresses are the same then tick the check box.
- Are you Indian national drop down box? Domicile certificate of State:
- Select State – Maharashtra or Other than Maharashtra state.
- Category of Candidate: Select the category. Please note depending on your selection of the category some information is mandatory.
- Religion: Select the religion.
- Are you person with disability: Select YES or NO
- J&K Migrant: Select YES/NO.
- Total Annually Family Income
- Candidate’s Account details
- Have You Passed SSC / CBSE / ICSE / IB / IGCSE From India? Note: Candidate having SSC and/or HSC qualification from a foreign board which is outside India will have to submit equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi at the time of the admission.
- 10th/SSC Year of Passing: Enter the passing year of 10th/SSC. 10th/SSC Percentage Mark Obtained (Best of Five): Enter the percentage of 10th/SSC. Mention the State Where Your 10th/SSC School is situated: Select State Where Your 10th/SSC School is situated. Mention the District Where Your 10th/SSC School is situated: Select District Where Your 10th/SSC School is situated. Mention the Taluka Where Your 10th/SSC School is situated: Select District Where Your 10 th/SSC School is situated. 10th/SSC School Name: Enter the school name of 10th/SSC.
- HSC Qualification Details: Are you appearing /appeared 12th (HSC) exam in 2020: Enter the year of Passing. Mention the state where your 12th (HSC) collage is situated: Select the State from which you are appearing/appeared the 12th (HSC) exam.
- Mention the District: Select the district. Mention the Taluka: Select the Taluka 8.9.5 HSC School/College name: Enter the HSC school/collage name.
- Other Required Details Panel: I wish to appear for the following exam subjects: Physics and chemistry are mandatory subjects, Candidate need to select Mathematics or Biology or Both (as per their choice).
- I want to have the Question Paper: Select the question paper language in which you want to give the examination. Please specify your faculty preference: Candidate need to provide the three preferences of their respective Faculties. Please specify your District preference: Lastly, Candidate must mention the preference of Examination District.
Lastly, Click on the Submit button to submit the form, a confirmation message will display for final submission.
- Updating the Images and Documents – Candidates must upload a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and a scanned image of their specimen signature. The dimension should be in sound with the official guidelines.
For uploading photograph
- Take your recent color passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned/digital recent colour photograph.
- The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB, otherwise, it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
- Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed to make the online payment.
- Application Fee Payment – Finally, candidates will have to make the MHT CET Application Payment. The application Fee can be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Category||Application Fees in INR|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800 + (Service Charges)|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600 + (Service Charges)|
Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET Application Form 2020
Candidates, in order to be able to apply for MHT CET, must satisfy certain guidelines set forth by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). These guidelines make the MHT CET Eligibility Criterion, and candidates must make sure that they clear them before starting with the MHT CET Registration.
Given below are the eligibility criterion and criteria for MHT CET Application Form 2020.
|1||Nationality||All Citizens must be a citizen of India|
|2||Age Criteria||There is no specific age limit for appearing in MHT CET 2020|
|3||Qualifying Examination||Candidates must qualify the class XII or equivalent examination from any government recognized board/university.|
|4||Qualifying Marks||Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.|
|5||Qualifying Subjects||It is mandatory that candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
|6||Reserved category criterion||Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying marks, which is, XII standard or equivalent.|
|7||Exceptions||Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply and appear in the MHT CET 2020 Examination.|