MHT CET Merit List: The admission authority i.e The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MHT CET 2020 merit list. In order to get the scorecard, candidates have to log in to their account by using the application no. and date of birth. DTE Maharashtra will release the MHT provisional merit list. After releasing the provisional merit list, candidates will get time to raise the objection, if any, and then the final MHT 2020 merit list will be released. Various participating institutes will offer admission to the candidates as per their scores.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
Candidates can check the Merit List in online mode using the link available on this page. The Merit List of MHT CET 2020 will contain the names of those candidates who will clear the examination and meet the MHT CET Cutoff 2020.
MHT CET Merit List Date 2020
Dates are important when it comes to an event of an exam. Therefore, candidates must make sure to check the dates of the merit list release which is given in the table below.
|MHT CET 2020 Result Declaration||—|
|Publishing of Provisional Merit List||—|
|Submission of grievance (if any) for all candidates at FC [During this period candidates will be able to submit documents (if any) for verification at FC]||—|
|Final Merit List declaration||—|
|Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I||—|
The final MHT CET Merit List will be published with the names of eligible candidates who will be shortlisted for MHT CET counselling. It must be noted that the MHT CET merit list will be released according to the category. There will be two merit lists based on JEE Main and MHT CET. Those candidates who will successfully qualify the JEE Main 2020 will have their names in the merit list of MHT CET. Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir will also be able to find the separate MHT CET Merit List.
Steps to Download MHT CET 2020 Merit List Status
Follow the below-listed procedure to check the MHCET Merit List 2020.
- Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra (www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in).
- Or click on the MHCET 2020 Merit List link.
- Login using your MHT CET application number and date of birth.
- The MHT CET 2020 Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the MHT CET Merit List PDF 2020.
- Take a print out of the same for future reference.
MHT CET Merit List Tie Breaking Situation
Many a time, candidates bring similar marks. In such a tie-breaking situation, there are certain things taken into consideration to rank the candidates.
- Candidates having a higher score in MHT CET Mathematics are considered.
- If the tie is there again then marks in Physics is taken into consideration
- If the tie still persists then the Chemistry marks are taken.
- Tie continues then higher percentage of marks in Board or qualifying examination for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry are taken together
- If the above matter is not solved then a higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics at HSC
- Continuity of tie lead to consider a higher percentage of marks in the subject Physics at HSC
- And then also continues then a higher percentage of marks in Aggregate at HSC.
- Lastly, if the matter is not solved then the age factor is taken. The candidate who is older than other candidates will be considered.
MHT CET Merit List Details 2020
Check out these important points given below about MHT CET 2020.
- On the basis of the scores of the appearing candidates, MHT CET 2020 Merit List will be prepared.
- All the categorical merit list will be published separately.
- The merit list for the candidate securing admissions through JEE Main 2020 will be published separately.
- The MHT CET Counselling 2020 will be on the basis of the Merit List.
- The candidates who will secure a higher rank will be given preference.
MHT CET Counselling 2020
The MHT CET authorities will conduct the counselling of MHT CET 2020. The entire counselling session will be a Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Allotment to seats will be done as per the ranks secured by the candidates, preferences selected category, and availability of seats. Registrations for the counselling has to be done by the qualified candidates.
If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments section below!