MHT CET Admit Card 2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will be conducting the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2020) during the second week of May 2020. Candidates, in order to be able to appear in the MHT CET 2020 Examination, will have to download a piece of the document known as the Admit Card from the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra. The MHT CET Admit Card 2020 will release by the authorities around the fourth week of April 2020. The MHT CET Admit Card will contain details such as the exam venue, address, date of the examination, and time of the exam. Candidates must adhere to the details and preserve the document, i.e. the MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
In this article, learn about the MHT CET 2020 Admit Card, its release dates, downloading procedure, and other important details.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020 Date
Candidates will be able to download the MHT CET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra during the last week of April 2020. Other than that, candidates are advised to be aware of the complete dates and schedules for the MHT CET 2020 Examination so as to not miss out any important events. Given below are the dates for the release of MHT CET Hall Ticket 2020.
|1||Release of MHT CET Admit Card||Last week of April 2020|
|2||MHT CET 2020||May 2020|
Download the MHT CET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for MHT CET 2020 Examination will be released in the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra, and candidates will have to download their respective Admit Cards in time for appearing in the MHT CET 2020 Examination. To Download the Admit Card of MHT CET 2020, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the State Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra
- The link will be provided in this article
- Locate the link that leads to MHE CET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download
- Locate the login console and enter in application number and password
- The MHT CET Admit Card will display on the screen
- Check all the details for any sort of discrepancy
- Download and print the required number of copies.
If the candidate finds any sort of information related discrepancy, then he/ she will be required to immediately contact with the official exam conducting authorities.
Details Mentioned in the MHT CET Admit Card 2020
Upon accessing the MHT CET Admit Card, candidates will come across a certain number of details. This module will present all the details will be the part of the MHT CET 2020 Hall Ticket so as to give candidates a heads up for what to expect while coming across one. Given below is the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Examination Time
- Examination Venue
- Course Applied for
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Left-hand Thumb impression of the candidate
- Signature of the controller of the exam
- Important Instructions
Instructions Given on the MHT CET Admit Card
Being one of the most important documents in the whole MHT CET examination process, the MHT CET Admit Card comes with a set of instructions for the candidates to follow up carefully. These instructions must be necessarily followed. Some of the highlighted points that need to be considered while going to be appearing in the MHT CET 2020 exam are as follows.
- Candidates must reach the venue before the prescribed timings. If somehow, the candidates come late even by a matter of a few minutes, then he/ she will not be able to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must make sure they have the following documents – Printout of NTA JEE Main Admit Card; Passport size photograph that has to be pasted on the attendance sheet at exam centre (Please note the photograph should be identical to the one uploaded during filling of the application form); Candidates belonging to PwD category will have to carry a copy of the PwD certificate in the prescribed format; A valid ID proof – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- Candidates must not carry any pen or pencil to the exam venue.
- No gadgets such as phone, pager, or calculator will allow inside the exam premises.
- Any sort of watches will not allow inside the exam premise as there will wall clocks in the exam rooms.
- Candidates will only allow leaving after the exam time is over.
Materials allowed to be carried to MHT CET 2020 Exam Centre
- Black ballpoint pen with the clipboard
- PwD Candidates must bring category certificate
- Valid Photo ID Proof
Things not allowed to be carried in the MHT CET 2020 Exam Centre
- Mathematical tables
- Electronics Item or Gadgets
- Mobile phones, Gear Watches.