MCBU Time Table 2020 (New) is released for B.A (Semester-II) for the Special STKT Regular Exam. However, the University has also released exam form for the semesters. Students can fill the online MCBU Exam Form from the official website. Students who will be appearing the semester exams can download the exam date sheet. Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University is responsible for releasing MCBU Chhatarpur Time Table PDF. The Exam Routine of the University comprises of the exam date, and time. Therefore, all the students must make sure that they check the MCBU Bundelkhand University Exam Time Table. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of the university exam time table. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of MCBU Exam Date Sheet
- The University has released the Revised Date for B.A (Third Year), B.Sc, B.Com, BJCand other courses. Download the schedule below or click here to download MCBU Time Table.
- The University has released the MCUBU Exam Form 2020 for the semester exam. Visit the official website to submit the form before the due date.
- The Exam Schedule of the Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University has been canceled due to COVID-19 Lockdown. The revised dates will be available soon. The link to check the MCUBU Exam Dates is available below.
Schedule of Maharaja Chhatrasal Exam Form 2020
|Release of MCUBU Exam Form 2020||6th June t0 20th June 2020|
|Submission of Exam Application Form with a late fee of Rs 750/-||21st June 2020 to 25th June 2020|
|Further submission of exam form with late fee of Rs 1000/-||25th June 2020 to 3 days before the date of the exam|
How to Download Maharaja Chhatrasal University Time Table
Students can download MCUBU B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BEd, BPEd, M.Com, M.A, MCA, etc. Time table here. The exam date sheet will be available online only. So, here is the step by step process to download the MCBU exam schedule.
- Visit the official website of MCUBU- mchhatrasaluniversity.com or click on the link provided below.
- Then click on the academic section available on the top page of the website.
- Select MCUBU Exam Scheme and download the time table.
- Take a printout if required.
Download Maharaja Chhatrasal Exam Scheme (Revised)
|Course Programs||Exam Time Table Download|
|Revised Time Table for B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (2nd, 4th, and 6th Semester) Special ATKT (Jan 2020)||Download Here|
|B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Third Year March 2020||Download Here|
List of the details printed on MCBU Exam Date Sheet PDF
Students can check the following details on the MCUBU Examination Scheme.
- Name of the examination
- Date and time of the exam
- Semester/Year of the exam
- Name of the subject
- Signature of the Controller of the examination
MCBU Exam Day Instructions and Guidelines
Students who are appearing the exams must go through the MCUBU Exam Instructions carefully. Some of the Instructions that have to be followed by the applicants are-
- Candidates must reach the examination center 30 minutes before the reporting date.
- Do not carry any Electronic Gadgets, Food Items to the exam.
- Make sure that you carry your Exam Admit Card and a Valid Photo Identity Proof.
- Do carry your own stationery items to the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice, otherwise, the candidature will be rejected.
- Also, check the Question Paper Booklet of the exam before attempting questions.
MCBU Chhatrasal Hall Ticket 2020
The University will release the MCBU University Admit Card a week before the exam. The hall ticket will be available online. Thus, the candidates can download the admit card by submitting their Registration Details. The Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Hall Ticket is a mandatory document, therefore make sure that you carry it to the exam hall. Otherwise, you will not be eligible to appear in the exam.
So, these are the complete details of the MCBU Time Table 2020. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.