The exam conducting body will be releasing the MET Answer key 2020. For the last several years, the MET Answer key 2020 has not been released. However, if it is made available in the online mode on the official website, we will provide the link here. The answer key is used to check the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. Candidates can download the MET Answer key 2020 after result declaration. The answer key will be available after the declaration of Manipal Result 2020.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
How to download Manipal University Answer Key 2020?
Check the steps to download the Manipal University answer key easily.
- Visit the official website of MAHE
- Click on the MET answer key 2020 download link.
- The Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and cross-check your answers.
How to calculate the score using MET Answer key 2020?
If the Manipal Academy of Higher Education releases the Manipal university answer key 2020, each student can use it to calculate a probable score of the examination. The answer key will carry all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. Students must download it to tally their marks. One can also use the Manipal University entrance exam 2020 marking scheme to calculate marks. Candidates can mark all the correct and incorrect answers and draw down a final but probable score.
Marking Scheme of Manipal Entrance Test
Use this scheme to calculate your probable score for the entrance exam before the final result is published.
|Subjects||No. Of questions||Marks per question||Marks per subject|
|Physics||50||1 mark for every correct answer No Negative Marking||50|
|English + Aptitude||30||30|
MET Answer Key 2020 Instructions
- Till now the Manipal Academy of Higher Education has not released the answer key.
- If at all the answer key is released it will be released for all the courses including B.Tech.
- Candidates can check the Answer Key in the online mode on the official website.
- In case there is any discrepancy, the candidate should contact the official authority.
- In case of any doubt, ask us in the comments section below!