Loreto College Merit List 2021: The college will issue the merit list for various courses. Candidates must look into the list as per the courses applied for. Thus, the candidates who will fill the application form can check their selection status over here. Look into the article given below for more information. The Loreto Undergraduate Admission List 2021 will be available for courses such as – English Honours, Psychology Honours, Economics Honours, Political Science Honours, Geography Honours and Geography General, History Honours, Education Honours, and General. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the merit list and admission process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Loreto College Merit List 2021 – Admission and Merit List Dates
Candidates can check the Loreto Merit List and Admission Dates here. The Admission List will be available on the official website. However, candidates can check all the dates of the events for admission.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||August 2021|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||August 2021|
|The Release of the Merit List||August 2021|
|Admission Process||September 2021|
|Release of the 2nd Merit List||—|
|2nd List for B.A General and Geography General||–|
|Online Application Form for NIOS Candidates||—|
|Last date for Payment for 2nd Merit List||–|
|3rd Merit List will be uploaded||September 2021|
|4th Merit List||September 2021|
- The Official Website of Loreto College is – www.loretocollege.in. Hence, we advise the candidates to check the website for the latest updates and notifications.
Online Application Form For NIOS Candidates 2021
Loreto College will release the application form for National Institute of Open Schooling Candidates. Candidates who are willing to apply for B.A/B.Sc Hons./General can apply online. The Link to apply for the Loreto NIOS will be available down below. Hence, click on the direct link to apply for the Loreto B.Sc/B.A/B.Com Hons. (Seek the link at the time of the event).
Candidates must note that this application form is only for the NIOS Candidates. Make sure that you make the payment after filling the form.
Loreto B.Sc (Hons) 2021 Merit List
The Loreto College Admission List 2021 will be available for the Undergraduate Course Admission. The Merit List will comprise the names of the candidates who are selected for admission in these Undergraduate Courses. The Loreto 2021 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the students in Class 12th.
Hence, The formula for preparing the Merit List is as follows-
How To Check The Merit List of Loreto College 2021?
The Step by Step Procedure to check the Loreto B.Sc/B. A Merit List 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Loreto College –www.loretocollege.in or click on the link that is provided above.
- Click on the Merit List Link
- The Loreto Undergraduate Merit List will be available on the screen
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name to search
- If your name is on the merit list, then you are eligible
List Of Details Available On The Loreto College 2021 Merit List
Soon after the release of the Merit List, you can check the following-
- Serial Number
- Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Elective -I and II
- Index or Percentage
- Date and Time for Document Verification and Counseling
Hence, the candidate whose name is on the Merit List will be eligible for the Interface Meeting. However, there will be a separate merit list for General and Reserved Category candidates. Candidates must also note that the selection of the candidates on the merit list will be on the basis of merit. Depending on the number of seats remaining vacant the college will conduct or release another round of the merit list.
Important Details to Note After Checking the Loreto 2021 B.A and B.Sc Merit List
- The Candidates who have been shortlisted for admission have to generate a temporary admission receipt and must make the payment by 12th June 2021 (Wednesday).
- Therefore, candidates must follow the instructions carefully in order to generate the admission receipt and make the payment.
- However, candidates can either make their payment offline by depositing cash through in SBI Collect (through challan) or online (SBI Net Banking)
- Lastly, candidates who fail to make the payment will not be eligible for the admission process.
Steps To Generate Temporary Loreto College Admission Receipt 2021
The Admission Receipt for the Loreto College serves as a Ticket in the Admission Procedure. This can be generated by those applicants whose names are on the list. Thus, the step by step procedure to generate the Loreto Undergraduate 2021 Admission Receipt is as follows-
- Click on the Generate Temporary Admission Receipt Link. The Screen for generating the receipt looks like the below figure
- Now Enter Your Form Number and Date of Birth and submit the details.
- The Receipt will be displayed on your screen. Note your Bill Book Number and take the printout of the admission receipt.
The Temporary Admission Receipt of Loreto College Example is provided below-
This image is an example of the admission receipt. However, you will have to note the Bill Book Number that is generated in your receipt.
What To Do After The Generation of the Loreto College Admission Receipt?
The step by step procedure to generate the Loreto Admission Receipt is as follows-
- Take the Printout of the Admission Receipt once it is displayed on the screen.
- Note the fee amount that is generated.
- Enter the correct Bill Book Number that is generated while paying the fees.
- Candidates must make the payment of the fees by 12th June 2021.
- At the Time of the Orientation Day, the candidates must bring their Admission Receipt duly signed.
- Candidates who do not pay the fees will not be eligible for the admission.
List Of The Documents Required At The Time of Loreto College Admission 2021
Thus, the Shortlisted candidates have to provide the following documents at the time of admission-
- A Printout of the Application Form
- All the Uploaded Documents (self-attested)
- Receipt of the Online Payment
- School Report Cards of Class X, XI, and XII
- Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Character Certificates and other Extracurricular Certificates
- Migrating Students from boards other than WBHSE, ISC, CNSE, NIOS must carry their Migration Certification.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Christian Candidates must carry Baptism Certificate
Candidates must bring an original and photocopy set of these candidates. Students who fail to bring any of the documents will not be eligible for the admission process. Therefore, make sure that you carry all the documents.
About The Loreto College
Loreto College is a Catholic Women’s College in Kolkata, India. The College is affiliated to Calcutta University. The College was established in the year 1912 and offers courses on Liberal Arts and Sciences.
List of Courses Offered by Loreto College
- B.A Hons Courses in English/Education/History/Political Science/Psychology
- B.Sc Hons Courses in Geography, Psychology, Economics, etc.
Hence, the Loreto College will be releasing the Merit List on 10th June 2021. So, Candidates who have submitted the application form can check the merit list. Thus, If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process then comment on the section below.