KUK Admit Card 2021 The Controller of Examinations of Kurukshetra University has released the BA/BSc/BCom/BEd/BPEd/BCA/MA/MSc/MCom/MEd./MCA 2021 Regular/Private students Admit Card in an online mode on the website at printrollnumber.kuk.ac.in. Therefore, all the students who are enrolled in any of these courses must download the Hall Ticket from the link given in this article. Furthermore, the KUK University Admit Card 2021 is an important document which one has to bring to the centre of the examination. However, the link of KUK Admit Card for the entrance exam will be available as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University. Students can also check KUK Admission 2021, Application Form Last Date, Exam Date Sheet, Syllabus, Answer Key, Question Papers, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, who submit the KUK University Application Form 2021 will be able to download the admit card. The steps to download KUK Admit Card will require one to enter certain details in the login section. Kindly note that the university does not only conduct the entrance examination but also the semester exams. The university will release the admit card of all the semesters on individual dates. Further details about the Admit Card of KUK are mentioned in the article below.
- KUK Students can download and print their upcoming examinations ROLL NUMBERS cum ADMIT CARDS from printrollnumber.kuk.ac.in Click Here
Exam Instructions for KUK Online Exams
As we all know that due to the COVID, the university is conducting the exams online. The university has set some instructions on how to attempt the exams. So, here is the list of the KUK Exam Instructions.
- The candidate must affix his/her latest passport size photo and place his/her signatures on the Admit Card.
- The candidate must check the exam schedule on the University Website.
- The ex-candidate has to register in the college/institute allotted in the admit card by updating his/her name, University Roll No., Class/Semester, Subjects, E-Mail ID, Whatsapp No., etc.
- The candidate will be required to deposit a fee of Rs. 20 as registration charges to the concerned college/institute as allotted to him/her.
- On the basis of the details submitted by the candidate, the university will supply the question paper to the candidate. The university will also send a link to the Google form to upload the answer book.
Before attempting the question paper, the candidate shall ensure that the correct question paper has been supplied to him/her by the College or Institute or Department concerned.
No complaint about attempting wrong question paper by the candidate will be entertained later on.
- The candidate must attempt the question paper as instructions. The answers must be in their own handwriting. The maximum page limit is 36 pages.
- There should be proper internet connectivity during the exam. However, candidates whose has no internet connectivity will be required to appear through offline mode in the examination.
- The candidate must use a blue or black ball pen.
- The candidate must attempt the questions serial no. wise and must write Question No. in the centre of the Page so that the Question No. attempted is clearly visible. The candidate will also mark Paper Code, Page No. & Roll No. on every page of the answer-book
The candidate must place his/her signatures on every page of the Answer-Book. Answer-Book without signatures will not be entertained/evaluated.
- The applicant must save the pdf file by using a scanner, or mobile app like Microsoft Office Lens/Adobe Scan/Flat App with the file name as his/her Roll No. and enclose his/her Roll No. slip along with the Answer-Sheet as First Page and will submit his/her scanned answer book through the Google Form link only.
- Avoid adding a name or mobile number on the Answer-Book otherwise it shall be termed as UMC (Unfair Means Case).
- The time duration of the exam is 4 hours including time of receiving of question paper to uploading of Answer-Book through Google Form.
KUK Admit Card Dates 2021
The university will release the KUK Entrance Admit Card 2021 as per the scheduled date. The candidates should make sure that they are updated with all the dates. The university has announced the official dates of the release of the admit card insofar. However, the following table mentions the schedule:
|Release of the admit card||Released|
How to Download KUK Admit Card 2021?
Candidates must be very careful while downloading the Admit Card of Kurukshetra University. It is an important document which has to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate. The candidate must provide all the correct details in the login section of KUK admit card 2021. We are providing the steps of downloading the admit card of Kurukshetra University Admission 2021, candidates must go through it carefully so as to avoid any form of error while accessing the Admit card. Find the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University and go to the entrance examination 2021 link.
- Navigate for the Admit card link which will be available on the website as per the date scheduled for its release.
- Once the candidate finds the link, click on it and the login section will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must be very careful while providing the details in the login section of the Admit card. If incorrect details are provided, the applicant will not be able to access the Admit card of KUK 2021.
- Once the correct details are provided, the Admit card of KUK 2021 will appear on the screen.
- The candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. If the candidate finds any kind of error in the admits card, then he/ she must contact the examination authorities immediately.
- If all the details provided are correct, the candidate must save the Admit card of KUK and download a copy of it.
- The candidates should get multiple copies of the admit card.
Contents Mentioned on KUK Admit Card 2021
The details provided on the Admit card of KUK will be as per the authorities of the examination conducting body. The admit card will hold many crucial details. The candidate should make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case if any form of information or details is incorrect on the Admit Card, the examination conducting body must be contacted immediately by the candidate. Find the contents mentioned on KUK Admit Card 2021 from below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- Time of the Exam
- Allotted Centre for the examination
- Important Instructions.
KUK Semester Exam Admit Card 2021
As discussed above, Kurukshetra University not only conducts the entrance examination but also the semester exam. The university will release the admit card of different semesters on individual dates. The candidates who have taken admission into the varsity will have to attend the semester exams. The KUK B.Ed/ LLB/ BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc Amit Card for 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd year will be released on the website of the authority. The applicants will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the examination. The authority will not allow any candidate to take the examination without the admit card of KUK University.
Important Instructions Regarding KUK Admit Card 2021
Candidates who will be downloading the Admit Card once it is available on the official website of the University must go through few of the important instructions related to Admit card from the points below. One should keep in mind all the important instructions while downloading the KUK Hall Ticket 2021. However, one can find all the instructions related to the admit card of KUK in the points below:
- The availability of KUK Hall Ticket will be in an online mode on the official website of the University. Kindly note that the admit card will not be available in an offline or through any other mode.
- The login link for downloading the Admit Card of Kurukshetra University will be released as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University. The details entered in the login section must be valid and correct. The Admit Card will not be available with incorrect information.
- The admit card will hold many crucial details. The candidate should make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case if any form of information or details is incorrect on the Admit Card, the examination conducting body must be contacted immediately by the candidate.
- The details on the Admit card will be as per the information provided by the authorities of the University. No form of editing must be done with the mentioned details on the Admit Card.
- The university will not stand any kind of request regarding the change in the centre of the exam. The candidate must report at the allotted centre as mentioned in the Admit card.
- The candidate must not damage or tear the admit card of Kurukshetra University in any manner. The authority will not accept the KUK Admit Card in any damaged manner.
- The candidates should get multiple copies of the admit card.
- The copy of the Admit card of Kurukshetra University must be retained by the candidate till the admission procedure is over.
- The candidates will have to present one original photo ID on the day of the examination.