KCET Result 2021: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the KCET result 2021 in an online mode on the official website. In order to view the result of KCET 2021, candidates have to login to the account by using the registration no. KCET 2021 result contains the total score, subject score, rank, etc. On the basis of the rank scored by the candidates, counselling and seat allotment will take place. If someone finds any objections in the keakarnicin result then they must inform the concerned official authority within the limited time. Seat preference to the candidates is as per the rank held by the candidates.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Candidate must not forget to take a print out of the KCET result/scorecard for future references. Candidates can check the KCET result download dates 2021 here. Also, check steps to download KCET Results and details about KCET 2021 Rank List.
KCET 2021 Result Release/Download Date
|KCET 2021 exam- Mathematics and Biology||April 2021|
|KCET 2021 exam- Physics & Chemistry||April 2021|
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)||May 2021|
|Announcement of KCET Result||May 2021|
Steps To Download KEA KCET Result 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to view and download their keakarnicin KCET Result.
- Go to the official website of KCET: kea.kar.nic.in or click on the link available below.
- Enter your registration number and click on the submit button.
- KCET 2021 Result will appear on your screen.
- Download the keakarnicin result and take a print out of the same.
Details Mention On The KCET 2021 Login Scorecard
The KCET result of the candidate will carry the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Subject wise score
- The total score obtained by the candidate.
- The rank of the candidate.
How To Calculate The KCET Result 2021
The KEA is the conducting and releasing body of KCET events. While preparing the result, authority takes marking scheme into the account. The marking pattern set by the authority is mention in the brochure. For every correct KCET answer, candidates get 1 mark each and there is no provision of negative marking. Thus on the basis of the total correct response makes the total score. One can view the total KCET result score as well as the score hold by them in each subject.
How To Challenge The Keakarnicin KCET Result Sheet?
- Challenge the KCET result by raising the objections within 3 days of the announcement of the KCET result. The authority will release the result of these candidates later.
- Objections can only be raised against the qualifying marks on the KCET result sheet. The candidate cannot raise objections against the marks scored in the Keakarnicin KCET 2021.
- Objections can be raised only on qualifying examination marks, missing rank on KCET Result sheet and/or version code of KCET question paper incorrectly marked.
- To challenge the keakarnicin result sheet, cross verify the qualifying examination marks and if there is any discrepancy contact the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) and get the ranks rectified.
- The candidate, whose result will be withheld against the want of qualifying examination marks, must submit a photocopy of his/her marks card of the qualifying examination via speed post or in person.
KCET 2021 Rank List/Merit List
The Merit List of KCET 2021 will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics KCET 2021 along with the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics marks in qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50. The ranks will be allotted to each candidate on the basis of the Keakarnicin KCET Merit list. A separate list of candidates who have opted for engineering will be released by KEA. Ranks will also be allotted to those candidates whose KCET Result are withheld for the want of qualifying marks.