KCET Result 2018: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release KCET 2018 Result and Merit List after the entrance exam is conducted. The KCET Result 2018 is scheduled to declare tentatively in the last week of May 2018. The KCET Result 2018 will be announced in the online mode wherein candidates have to check it by entering their valid registration number. The KCET 2018 result will be available for those who have appeared in the entrance test. Scores obtained by the applicants will be reflected by the KCET Result 2018. Candidates will be able to check and download their KCET 2018 rank card along with the results. On the basis of candidates score and rank in KCET 2018, the official examination authority will conduct the counselling and seat allotment for admission to B.Tech programmes across the participating institutes in the state Karnataka. To download their KEA CET Result 2018 candidates can visit the official website of KEA @ kea.kar.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to download the KCET 2018 result and keep it safe with them till the admission procedure gets over. To get the detailed information related to KEA KCET Results 2018 in detail, read the article below.
- 1 KCET Result Date 2018
- 2 Class 12 Marks for KCET Result 2018
- 3 KCET Result 2018
- 4 Content on KCET Result 2018
- 5 How is KCET Result Calculated?
- 6 How to challenge KCET Result Sheet 2018?
- 7 KCET Merit List 2018/ Rank List
- 8 What after KCET Result 2018?
- 9 KCET 2018 Cutoff
- 10 KCET 2018 Counselling
- 11 Important Points of KCET Result 2018
KCET Result Date 2018
The official date of KCET Results 2018 has not been declared yet. Tentative dates of the event are provided below.
The Official website on which KEA CET Results will be declared is kea.kar.nic.in.
|1.||KCET 2018 to be held on||April 18 and 19, 2018|
|2.||Kannada Language Test in Bangalore||April 20, 2018 (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)|
|3.||Declaration of Karnataka KCET result||Last week of May 2018|
|4.||Counselling to be conducted||June 2018|
Class 12 Marks for KCET Result 2018
KEA KCET Examination authority has advised the candidates to enter their class 12th marks of CBSE/ CISCE etc. so that the KCET Result of 2018 Entrance Exam can be released. Any applicant who does not enter the marks, their kea kcet result may not be announced. To enter the details, candidates need to log-in to kea.kar.nic.in official website using their user id and password.
Latest: To enter marks of Class 12th CBSE, CISCE Board – Click here
Instructions to Follow
- Student must have passed in all subjects.
- Any candidate who has passed Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual 2018 are not required to enter their Q.E. marks as the details will be obtained directly from the Department of PUE
- It is mandatory for candidates from other boards to enter 10+2 marks.
- Additionally, the scanned copy of the mark cards/sheets mentioning the CET Admission Ticket No. also has to be uploaded.
How to enter the marks
- Visit the KEA Official website @ www.kea.kar.nic.in or Click Here.
- Enter user id and password
- Enter register number or roll number of 10+2 standard examination
- Next, enter marks for each subject
- Enter marks obtained in all the subjects
- Upload scanned copy of KCET Admission Ticket No.
- Click on Submit.
KCET Result 2018
The candidates who appeared in the KCET 2018 must check their score by following the steps given below. Candidate needs to enter their valid registration number to check and download their KEA KCET Result.
- Visit the KEA Official Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the link “KCET 2018 Result”. The link will be provided here when it gets released.
- Enter KCET 2018 registration number and click on Submit button
- Check the KCET result and download it for future
Steps to check KCET 2018 Spot/Additional Rank
- Visit the KEA Official website: kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link “KCET 2018 Rank” here. The link will be updated later.
- Enter the valid KCET registration number and check KCET spot or additional rank
Content on KCET Result 2018
KCET 2018 Results will contain the following details. Candidates must check the below details displayed on it carefully. If any incorrect details are found, then the candidate must report to the official admission authority.
- Candidate’s subject wise score
- Total score secured in KCET 2018
- OMR Answer Sheet with responses by the candidates
- Ranks of the candidates obtained in the exam
Important Point: Candidates who belong to CBSE/ CISE/ Repeaters/ Outside Karnataka will be required to submit their 10+2 qualifying marks. The link to submit the qualifying marks will be updated once it’s officially available. Candidates failing to upload their class 12th/ 10+2 qualifying exam will not find a place in the merit list for admissions. Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to enter their 10+2 qualifying marks.
- Visit the kea.kar.nic.in Official website of KCET 2018.
- Click on the KCET Result link given here (Link will be updated later).
- Enter valid login and password.
- Now submit the qualifying marks
How is KCET Result Calculated?
How to challenge KCET Result Sheet 2018?
Candidates, if want to challenge their KCET result sheet, they can do so by submitting their objections within 3 days of the result announcement. The results of KCET Exam of such candidates will be declared later.
The objections can only be made against the qualifying marks on the KCET result 2018 sheet, however, objections against the marks scored in KCET 2018 cannot be raised.
To challenge the KCET 2018 result sheet, candidates have to cross-verify their qualifying marks on the result sheet and if any discrepancies are found, they must contact the KEA authorities and get their ranks changed.
Candidates, whose results will be withheld against the want of qualifying examination marks, must submit a photocopy of their marks card of the qualifying examination via speed post or in person. Objections can be made only for the following:
- Missing rank on KCET 2018 result sheet
- Version code of KCET question paper incorrectly marked
- Qualifying examination marks
KCET Merit List 2018/ Rank List
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the KCET 2018 entrance test, the official examination conducting body will prepare the merit list. Merit list will contain the name of the shortlisted candidate eligible to participate in the KCET counselling. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in KCET 2018 along with the marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
What after KCET Result 2018?
After the declaration of KCET result 2018, candidates must look at the cutoff of KCET so as to get an idea about their admission chances based on the ranks and marks they have scored. The candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling process based on their secured marks in the KCET examination.
KCET 2018 Cutoff
The KCET Cut Off 2018 is the closing rank at which admission to a particular B.Tech programme, at a particular institute, is closed. KCET Cut Off 2018 will be different as per the different categories of candidates. Only those candidates, who secure ranks either equal to or above the KCET 2018 cut-off will be considered for admission.
KCET 2018 Counselling
The KCET Counselling 2018 will begin in the month of June 2018. The counselling of KCET 2018 will be conducted in both offline and online mode. Based on the KCET 2018 merit list, qualified candidates will be called for the counselling session. At first, candidates will be called for the document verification at the counselling centre. Candidates on successfully completing the verification shall be provided with a user ID and password. The next step after this is choice filling and locking of colleges. Seats will be dispensed according to the candidate’s preference and their merit ranks. At last, the candidates will be required to report at their allotted institute for confirmation of admission.
Important Points of KCET Result 2018
- KCET Result will be tentatively announced on 16th May 2018.
- The result of KCET Entrance Exam will be available in the online mode.
- To check their KEA KCET Results students need to login to kea.kar.nic.in.
- It will be issued in response to the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The students are advised to preserve the copy of the result either by downloading or by taking the screenshot.
- The students who have any objections regarding the entries or issues in the result sheet such as changes in QE (qualifying examination) marks, version code etc except the marks obtained in the CET can submit their objections within three (3) days from the publication of the KCET 2018 Result.
- Thereafter, the result for such candidates will be displayed by correcting all the discrepancies.
- The students whose result will be withheld for the want of the QE marks should submit the copy of their QE marks card either in person or through speed post to the official authority.
- Any request for re-totaling or re-evaluation will not be entertained by the official authority under any circumstance.
- To get the latest updates and information about the KCET Results 2018 candidates need to regularly visit the KEA Official Website kea.kar.nic.in.