KCET 2019 Answer Key: Candidates can check the answer key of KCET that has been released in the online mode. KEA has released the KCET Official Answer key on 1st May 2019. Aspirants who have taken the KCET 2019 can check and download the KCET answer key. Details about KCET Answer key Release Date have been provided here.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Karnataka examination authority conducts the KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Test. This is a state level entrance test for many undergraduate courses in various streams. The KCET is taken by a majority of candidates for admissions to engineering courses offered in the 20 Government colleges/ private aided/ private un-aided/ Universities of Karnataka. The examination is held in the offline mode over 2-3 days for different subjects. that will be released within a few days by Karnataka Examination Authority.
KCET Result 2019 may release in the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result using the link available on this page.
KCET Answer key Release Date
Check the latest examination dates of KCET 2019 and also the releasing date related to the provisional and final answer key in the table below:
|KCET 2019 exam- Mathematics and Biology||29th April 2019|
|KCET 2019 exam- Physics & Chemistry||30th April 2019|
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)||1st May 2019|
|KCET provisional answer key availability||1st May 2019|
KCET Official Answer Key 2019
- The KCET answer key has been released.
- The Answer key has been published by KEA on 1st May 2019.
- With the help of the KCET answer key, candidates will be able to cross check their own answers and have an idea of the probable score that he/she will be scoring in the examination.
- In case, candidates raise objections with valid proof against KCET provisional answer key, then the admission committee will consider the raised objections and then release the KCET final answer key for candidates.
|Subject||KCET Provisional Answer Key Download Link|
|Physics||Download KCET Physics Provisional Answer Key 2019|
|Chemistry||Download KCET Chemistry Provisional Answer Key 2019|
|Maths||Download KCET Maths Provisional Answer Key 2019|
|Biology||Download KCET Biology Provisional Answer Key 2019|
Steps to Download the KCET Exam Answer Key
Follow the steps given below to download the KCET answer key 2019.
- Go to the official website of KCET: kea.kar.nic.in Or click on the answer key links of KCET available below.
- You can also click on the sets of answers keys released and download the same.
- KCET Chemistry Answer Key, KCET Physics Answer Key, and KCET Mathematics Answer Key will be released separately.
|Subjects||KCET Answer Key (Unofficial)|
|Biology||KCET Answer Key (Biology) By Expert Coaching|
|KCET Answer Key (Biology) By Base Coaching|
|Physics||KCET Answer Key (Physics) By DR Academy|
|Maths||KCET Answer Key (Maths) By Expert Coaching|
|KCET Answer Key (Maths) By DR Academy|
|Chemistry||KCET Answer Key (Chemistry) By Expert Coaching|
How to challenge the KCET Answer key?
- Candidate can raise objections against the KCET provisional answer key 2019 if they find any discrepancies or are not satisfied with any answer key within 2-3 days of the release of the answer key.
- Candidates must send the objections in writing along with the proofs to Director, KEA, Bangalore through post or send it to this email – [email protected]
- The candidate must write their name, KCET 2019 roll number and address before sending it to the concerned authorities.
- KEA will consider the raised objections and will release the KCET final answer key. The answer Key thus released will be final.
Benefits of Using KCET Answer key 2019
- With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to cross check their answers that they have written in the examination.
- Using the KCET answer key will allow the candidate to estimate the score that he/she will be scoring in KCET exam before the final result is published.
- The candidate will also be able to predict the college/institute in which he/she will be getting admission.