KCET 2018 Admit Card Released! Follow the link given below to download Now! Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA), the examination conducting body has released the KCET 2018 Admit Card only for the candidates who have registered and filled up the application form for KCET 2018 Exam. This article contain the general information about the admit card of KCET 2018.
- 1 KCET 2018 Admit Card Details
- 2 KCET Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates
- 3 Steps to Download KCET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- 4 KCET 2018 Admit Card Key Points
- 5 Documents required to be carried along with the KCET 2018 admit card.
- 6 Contents Displayed on KCET 2018 Admit Card
- 7 KCET 2018 Admit Card General Instruction and Guidelines
- 8 List of Examination Centers of KCET 2018
- 9 FAQs Related to KCET Admit Card
KCET 2018 Admit Card Details
The registered Candidate can download the admit card from the link provided here. Candidate must keep ready their application number and date of birth before downloading admit card of KCET 2018.
The KCET Admit Card is the most important document in a student’s pocket in the KCET examination hall. If a candidate fails to present his/her admit card at the examination hall, then he or she will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
This article will provide you with information on how to download KCET 2018 admit card, about admit card content and how to resolve problems while downloading the admit card.
KCET Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates
|Start of KCET 2018 application form||February 1, 2018|
|Last date to register for KCET 2018||March 22, 2018 (over)|
|Issue of KCET 2018 Admit Card||April 5th (from 11 am onwards)- 15th April 2018|
|KCET 2018 Entrance Exam||April 18-19, 2018|
|Declaration of KCET 2018 Result||May 2018|
Steps to Download KCET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidate must follow the below mentioned steps to download the Karnataka CET 2018 Admit Card:-
- Go to the KCET official website. – kea.kar.nic.in
- click on the KCET admit card 2018 download link-http://18.104.22.168/cetapplnew/frmAT.aspx
- Login to the portal using the following details:
- KCET 2018 application number (in case you forget the application number then you can find application number in the challan if you have paid the CET fee).
- Date of Birth.
- After entering the application number and Date of Birth, the Admit Card of KCET 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it after checking the information displayed on admit card and take multiple printout of the same.
KCET 2018 Admit Card Key Points
- The Karnataka CET 2018 Admit Card will be issued for all the candidates who have registered and filled the KCET 2018 application form correctly.
- KCET 2018 admit card/hall ticket will be issued in online mode at the official website.
- KEA will not send the admit card to candidate by Post, E-Mail or Courier.
- Before downloading the Admit Card of KCET 2018, the candidate must check the information displayed on it is correct. Or else if any discrepancy in information printed on the admit card ,candidate must get in touch with admission authorities.
- Candidates must carefully preserve the KCET 2018 admit card until the completion of the admission process.
Documents required to be carried along with the KCET 2018 admit card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid ID Proof.
Contents Displayed on KCET 2018 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- KCET 2018 Application Number
- Date and Time of Entrance Exam
- Name and address of the test centre
KCET 2018 Admit Card General Instruction and Guidelines
- Candidates should check their name gender, date of birth, educational qualification and other details displayed in the Admit Card. Candidate must ensure there is no error in the Admit Card.
- Aspirants should have at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Also, the admit card can be in colour or black and white.
- The student should also check if they need to attach any photograph or signature of candidate on the Admit Card.
- Candidates should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time.
- Aspirant should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must carry the Admit Card to the examination hall or else they will not get the permission to attend the KCET 2018 under any circumstances.
- Candidate would not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of KCET 2018 exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches to the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry extra sheets, pages, rough sheets in the examination hall.
List of Examination Centers of KCET 2018
The list of possible Examination centre for KCET 2018 are provided below. The centre allotted to each candidate is usually the one that is indicted by the candidate as his/her preference while filling the application form. The selected Exam Centre of KCET 2018 cannot be changed after the submission of the application form. The address of the allotted venue will be printed on the admit card.
So, with the help of this article, candidates can get more information on the KCET 2018 Admit Card and list of possible examination centre.
Q. Will the CET 2018 admit card be available online?
Ans: Yes. The KCET 2018 Admit Card will be available in online mode. The candidates will not be able to access it in any other mode.
Q. How can we download the admit card of KCET 2018?
Ans: To download the CET admit card, the candidates will have to submit their KCET 2018 application number and registered date of birth.
Q. When will the admit card of KCET 2018 going to be released?
Ans: The KCET admit card 2018 will be released on April 10, 2018.
Q. What documents has to be carried along with the admit card to the exam hall?
Ans: The candidates will have to carry their valid identity card and ballpoint pens to the examination hall.