JKCET Question Paper 2020: JKCET stands for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The JKCET 2020 has been postponed. Therefore, the candidates must begin the preparation as soon as possible. One of the most important steps in the preparation process is to solve the practice papers. In addition to this, the candidates must be aware of the entire JKCET syllabus in order to study.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
In this article, we will talk about the importance of the JKCET Question Paper as well as a few PDFs of previous years’ question papers.
Importance of JKCET Question Paper (Previous Years’ Question Papers)
There are various reasons why practice papers are important. In this section, we are going to list a few points that will tell about the importance of practice papers.
- A candidate will become familiar with the exam pattern by solving the practice papers.
- Solving the practice papers increases the candidate’s speed and accuracy.
- Practice papers will help the candidate to analyze their performance.
- In addition to the above-mentioned points, practice papers also help the candidates in boosting their confidence.
- By solving the previous years’ question papers, the candidates will be able to guess the common topics that come every year.
JKCET Question Paper Download PDF
Here are some question papers for different subjects. The candidates can take the help of these papers in order to attain good marks in the exam.
- JKCET Physics Paper PDF-2011
- Download JKCET Chemistry Paper PDF 2011
- JKCET Maths Paper Download PDF 2011
- JKCET Physics Paper PDF Download 2012
- Chemistry Paper PDF 2012
- Mathematics Paper PDF 2012
- JKCET Biology Paper PDF 2012
- Physics Paper PDF 2013
- Chemistry Paper PDF 2013
- Mathematics Paper PDF 2013
- Biology Paper PDF 2013
- Physics Paper PDF 2014
- Chemistry Paper PDF 2014
- Maths Paper PDF 2014
- Biology Paper PDF 2014
- Physics & Chemistry Paper PDF 2015
- Mathematics Paper 2015
- Biology Paper 2015
JKCET Syllabus 2020
Along with the practice papers, the candidates need to be sure that they are aware of the correct JKCET syllabus. Therefore, we have prepared this section in order to provide the correct syllabus to the candidates.
|Physical World and Measurement|
|Laws Of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body|
|Properties Of Bulk Matter|
|Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory|
|Oscillations And Waves|
|Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents|
|Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation|
|Atoms And Nuclei|
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure|
|Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry|
|Solid State & States Of Matter|
|Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure|
|Chemistry Of Representative Elements|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanides|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry|
|Organic Chemistry Based on Functional Group-I|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III|
|Molecules Of Life|
|Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Programming|
|Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination & Binomial Theorem|
|Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Matrices And Determinants|
|Limit, Continuity and Differentiation|
|Integration and Differential Equations|
|Straight Lines And Conic Sections|
|Statistics and Probability|
|Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry|
In case, there are any changes in the syllabus, the candidates will be informed prior to the examination. In case you have any issues regarding the article, feel free to drop your comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible.