JKCET Question Paper 2021: Every year JKBOPEE (J&K Board of Professional Examinations) conducts JKCET. So, candidates willing to seek admission in B. Tech/ B.E. Courses in various institutions in the state can appear for the exam. Also, the level of the exam is quite competitive. Hence, candidates must ensure that they prepare well from enough resources to qualify for the JKCET Exam 2021.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
Along with other preparation tips & tricks, one of the most beneficial tips is to solve the JKCET Previous year question papers. Also, take the help of the mock tests, sample papers, etc. The benefits of solving the question papers are given in the article below. Therefore, keep on reading for more information.
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||J&K Board of Professional Examinations|
|Level of Exam||State-Level Exam|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
JKCET Previous Year Question Paper
Here are a few question papers from the previous year’s JKCET Examinations. Hence, candidates can solve this to understand the level of the exam as well as the paper pattern.
- JKCET Physics Paper PDF-2011
- Download JKCET Chemistry Paper PDF 2011
- JKCET Maths Paper Download PDF 2011
- JKCET Physics Paper PDF Download 2012
- Chemistry Paper PDF 2012
- Mathematics Paper PDF 2012
- JKCET Biology Paper PDF 2012
- Physics Paper PDF 2013
- Chemistry Paper PDF 2013
- Mathematics Paper PDF 2013
- Biology Paper PDF 2013
- Physics Paper PDF 2014
- Chemistry Paper PDF 2014
- Maths Paper PDF 2014
- Biology Paper PDF 2014
- Physics & Chemistry Paper PDF 2015
- Mathematics Paper 2015
- Biology Paper 2015
Advantages of Solving JKCET Question Paper
There are multiple benefits to solving the question paper of JKCET. Let us check the various points below.
- By practicing the previous year question paper of JKCET, candidates become aware of the exam pattern of JKCET. The paper pattern includes marking scheme, level of questions, the difficulty of question paper, important topics, etc. Therefore, it acts as a benefit for the candidates and hence improves their preparation strategy.
- Constant practice of question papers will help the candidates in increasing their confidence and efficiency. Also, it will assist in time management.
- JKCET Question Papers give an insight as to what to expect in the question paper, such as repetitive topics, the difficulty level of question paper, etc.
- In addition to this, candidates will be able to brush up the entire syllabus in one go after solving the question paper
JKCET Syllabus 2021
Candiates must check the subject-wise syllabus of JKCET to study for the exam.
|Physical World and Measurement||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations, and Functions|
|Kinematics||Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Programming|
|Laws Of Motion||Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination & Binomial Theorem|
|Work, Energy and Power||Solutions||Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body||Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices And Determinants|
|Gravitation||Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation|
|Properties Of Bulk Matter||Solid State & States Of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations|
|Thermodynamics||Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines And Conic Sections|
|Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory||Periodic Properties||Statistics and Probability|
|Oscillations And Waves||Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Electrostatics||Chemistry Of Representative Elements||–|
|Current Electricity||Transition Elements Including Lanthanides||–|
|Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism||Coordination Chemistry||–|
|Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents||Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry||–|
|Optics||Organic Chemistry Based on Functional Group-I||–|
|Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation||Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II||–|
|Atoms And Nuclei||Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III||–|
|Electronic Devices||Molecules Of Life||–|
JKCET Exam Preparation Tips 2021
All those aspirants who are going to appear for JKCET Entrance Exam 2021 must be well-aware of the preparation strategy. So, we are providing certain tips & tricks to help the candidates in their preparation process.
- Firstly, go through & understand the syllabus of JKCET. As soon as you become aware of the subject-wise syllabus, it will be easier to create a timetable. Along with the syllabus, candidates must also check the paper pattern of JKCET.
- Now, formulate a study plan. Divide the syllabus and assign a specific time to each subject. Having a timetable makes it easier to track and check the progress. In case you are unable to study as per the timetable, then you can make changes as per your convenience. There is no need to take stress. Everybody has a different approach to understanding and remembering hence, move according to your capability.
- Further, take the help of various reference books to understand the topics. Competitive exams can be a little tricky therefore, candidates must study from a wide variety of data to ensure that they don’t miss any point.
- After finishing the entire syllabus, candidates must solve the JKCET Model Papers/ Sample Papers/ Mock Tests. This will strengthen the candidate’s knowledge and also help to track their progress.
- Lastly, do not forget to eat and rest at regular intervals. It is important to provide enough nutrition to your body. So, make sure to have a balanced diet.