JKCET Answer Key 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will be responsible for releasing the JKCET Answer Key 2020. The answer key will be published soon after the conclusion of the JKCET 2020 exam. The concerned authority will publish the answer key on the official website and it can be accessed only via online mode. Applicants will not be able to obtain the answer key of JKCET 2020 through any other mode. The answer key will be available for all sets of the question paper in the pdf format. Candidates need to download the same according to the set received in the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) 2020. This key will contain all the correct responses to the questions that will be asked in the exam.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
JKCET Question Paper 2020Using JKCET 2020 answer key, students can calculate their approximate score even before the declaration of result. In addition, through this calculation, they can predict their performance which will help them to know if they are eligible for getting admission or not. The only condition is that aspirants need to strictly follow the marking scheme as prescribed by the exam conducting body while doing the calculation. Candidates can also challenge the answer key within the given timeline if they are not satisfied with it.
Releasing Date of JKCET 2020 Answer Key
It is very essential for applicants are going to take the entrance examination to be aware of the releasing date of JKCET Answer Key 2020. The date will be available in the information brochure. Although the date has not yet declared, candidates can refer to the table below containing the tentative dates
|1||JKCET 2020 Examination||Fourth week of April 2020|
|2||Releasing of Answer Key||Fourth week of April 2020|
|3||Challenging an Answer Key||Fourth week of April 2020|
|4||Declaration of Result||Second week of May 2020|
|5||Starting of Counselling||First week of June 2020|
There are several features of JKCET 2020 Answer Key due to which is considered beneficial for applicants and they are as prescribed below:
- JKBOPEE will release the answer key in the fourth week of April 2020. Probably the key will be available on the next day of completion of the entrance exam.
- The answer key will be available in the pdf format for all sets of question paper on the official portal.
- With the published answer key, candidates can evaluate their probable scores by comparing the response marked by them to the questions asked in the exam.
- They will get to know about the marks even before the announcement of the result.
- Applicants will thus, come to know about how they have performed in the exam. Consequently, they will gain an idea regarding their chance of getting admission.
- There is a one-time opportunity for candidates to challenge the answer key. This can be done only if there is any discrepancy or error in the answer key of Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020. An individual also has to send his or her doubt with a document of proofs.
- The exam conducting authority will publish the final answer key after taking into considerations all the challenges.
How To Download JKCET Answer Key 2020
Students are willing to appear in the examination will curiously wait for their result. However, their curiosity can be fed through an answer key. This is because using the key candidates can check if they will obtain a valid score or not. Therefore, it becomes essential for candidates to Download JKCET Answer Key 2020 for which they have to follow some simple steps. These steps are listed as follows:
- Visit the official website
- Then click on the link of “JKCET Answer Key 2020” which will be available on the home page.
- A page will appear displaying the answer keys of all sets in the pdf format.
- Download the answer key as per the set of question paper in the exam.
- Also, take a printout of the same for comparing the answers to calculate the score.
Calculation Of Score Using An Answer Key
- Applicants must visit the official website to download an answer key. The steps are mentioned above.
- After downloading the key, start comparing the responses marked in the exam against the one given in the answer key.
- While calculating, refer to the marking scheme as prescribed by the concerned authority.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct response whereas 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- No calculate the total number of correct and total number of incorrect responses
- The total score can be calculated using the following formula:
JKCET 2020 Score = Number of Correct Responses x 1 – Number of Incorrect Responses x 0.25
Procedure To Challenge JKCET 2020 Answer Key
Aspirants have to follow a stepwise procedure for challenging the answer key of JKCET 2020. This can be done only if applicants have some doubt regarding any answer in the key. For challenging an answer key, students have to send their doubt along with proof. The complete procedure is mentioned below:
- The student who wants to challenge the answer key has to send their doubt or objection within the given duration of time.
- For challenging an answer key, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 at POS Terminal at JKCET examination authorities situated in Jammu and Srinagar.
- Candidates have to provide following details while sending their doubt:
- Question Number
- Date of the exam
- Answer given in an Answer Key
- Answer suggested by the candidate
- Justification along with reference book, page number and also the edition of the book
- Filled preliminary answer key
NOTE – Students cannot make any changes after releasing of final answer key
JKCET Result 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will declare the JKCET Result 2020 in the second week of May 2020. Candidates can check their result in online as well as offline mode. For checking the result via online mode, students have to visit the official website and enter their date of birth. While for offline result can be obtained from any of the JKBOPEE situated in Kashmir and Srinagar. The result of JKCET 2020 will display the total score secured by an individual, section-wise score, qualifying status, rank obtained, etc.