JKCET Answer Key 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) is the responsible body to release the answer key of JKCET. So, the answer key releases in online mode. Hence, candidates can access the same @ jkbopee.gov.in. The JKCET 2022 Answer Key contains correct responses to the questions asked in the JKCET Question Paper 2022. So, the answer key releases after a few days of the conduct of the JKCET exam. With the help of the Answer Key, candidates can calculate their expected scores in the Exam.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
Firstly, JKBOPEE releases the provisional answer key. So, if any candidate has objections against the provisional answer key, then they can raise challenges/ objections. In order to raise objections, candidates need to follow a step-wise procedure. After analyzing the challenges, the authorities will release the Final Answer Key. For more details, keep on reading the article.
JKCET Answer Key Date 2022
The release of the answer key takes place as per the schedule. Hence, candidates must be aware of important events & dates. Check the tentative dates.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|JKCET 2022 Exam Date||22nd May 2022|
|Release of JKCET Provisional Answer Key||May 2022|
|Challenge/ Raise Objections||May 2022|
|JKCET Final Answer Key||June 2022|
Steps To Download JKCET Official Answer Key 2022
The answer releases in online mode. So, candidates need to follow a step-wise process to avail of the Provisional/ Final Answer Key. Check the pointers below.
- Visit the official website of JKBOPEE
- Now, click on the Answer Key link
- Provide the JKBOPEE login credentials
- Now, JKCET Official Answer Key 2022 will display on the screen
- Further, download the answer key for calculating scores. Check the answers carefully.
JKCET Provisional Answer Key 2022
JKBOPEE releases the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) Provisional Answer key first. In case the candidates find any error or mistake in the provisional answer key of JKCET, then they can challenge the same by following a procedure.
The authorities will then analyze the challenges/ objections properly. Further, after proper scrutiny, the JKCET Final Answer Key is released. However, candidates must remember that the authorities will not entertain any challenge after the release of the final answer key.
Raise Challenges/ Objections Against JKCET Provisional Answer Key
Candidates who don’t feel satisfied with the answers given in the provisional answer key can challenge the same by following the below-given procedure.
- In order to raise the challenge, candidates need to make written request supported by documentary proof of standard text Books on the prescribed format that will be available on the official website & in the BOPEE office
- Also, to challenge the answer key, candidates need to get a proper receipt in which they have to mention the number of questions challenged against, name of the subject/ paper, and series. If the candidate fails to produce the receipt of the BOPEE with signature and seal, then the request for the challenge will not be entertained
- Further, candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 per request at POS Machine in BOPEE office (Jammu & Srinagar)
NOTE: The request should reach within 3 working days following the release of the provisional answer key. After the 3-day period, candidates can no longer submit their objections.
Highlights of JKCET Answer Key 2022
- JKBPOEE will release the answer key in online mode only
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can predict their probable scores in the exam
- In order to raise objections/ challenge the answer key, candidates have to submit documentary proof as the examination authority will not accept any request without the proof. The authorities will not accept any proof taken from the internet. Candidates must present the proof via any textual document
- The time span of challenging the answer key will be open only for a short period of time. Hence, candidates must ensure that they pay close attention to the dates regarding the answer key challenge. After a certain date, the request for the challenge will not be accepted
- After the submission of challenges, the experts will scrutinize the objections carefully
- Further, the final Answer key will be released. No requests for challenge will be entertained after the release of the answer key
JKCET Result 2022
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) Result 2022 will be announced by JKBOPEE. So, candidates can check the result in online mode @ jkbopee.gov.in. The result will be released shortly after the declaration of the Final Answer Key.
The result of JKCET 2022 will contain the candidate’s scores and qualifying status. Those who score the qualifying marks can participate in the further admission process.
Steps to check JKCET Result 2022
As the result will be released in online mode, candidates need to follow a step-wise procedure to view their JKCET Results 2022.
- Visit the official website of JKBOPEE
- Find the JKCET Result 2022 link & Click on it
- Further, provide the JKBOPEE login credentials & submit it
- Now, Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Result 2022 will display on the screen
Thanks for sharing the latest updates. keep continuing. Thank you. Check kolkata ff result today