JKCET Admit Card 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will generate the admit card/hall ticket of JKCET 2020. It is an important document and hence candidates appearing for the exam must carry it to the examination centre. JKCET Admit Card will be available in the second week of April 2020. Thus, applicants need to download it through online medium only. No other means can be used to download the document. Check all the important details related to the admit card from the article below.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
JKCET Admit Card 2020
The concerned authority issues the JKCET 2020 hall ticket solely for those who have registered themselves and filled the application form. It is mandatory for candidates to produce the admit card on the day of examination. With the help of it, students can take the JKCET 2020 examination. In contrast, an individual without the document will not be able to enter the examination hall and further take the exam.
Moreover, JKCET 2020 Admit Card consist of several details. The details present are specifically related to an appearing candidate and entrance test. Thus, the board uses the document to verify the identity of an applicant before the examination starts. Apart from these details, the hall ticket contains important exam day instructions. These instructions are especially for those who will be appearing for the examination.
Important Dates of JKCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates will be able to check the releasing date of Hall Ticket from the official portal. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will release all the events and their corresponding dates. Therefore, applicants must keep track of all the updated dates.
Given below are some of the tentative dates related to Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020:
- Availability of Application Form – First week of February 2020
- Final date to submit Application Form – First week of March 2020
- Releasing of Admit Card – Second week of April 2020
- JKCET 2020 Examination date – Fourth week of April 2020
There are some key points of Admit Card which every single applicant must focus on. These points will eventually let candidates know about the importance of the hall ticket. Go through all the below mentioned key points:
- Aspirants need to produce the hall ticket of JKCET 2020 on the day of examination.
- Candidates without an admit card will not be granted entry inside the examination hall and further take the exam
- The examiner uses the admit card for verifying student’s identity.
- The hall ticket must contain all the correct and valid details. Further, all these details must be clearly visible.
- Every student must keep their admit card safe and secure because a tampered or damaged will result in failure of the candidature
Steps to download JKCET Admit Card 2020
Aspirants who will be appearing for the entrance test need to download the Admit Card. For downloading an admit card, they have to follow a number of mandatory steps. It is essential to download the admit card because, without it, candidates will no be able to take the exam.
The downloading steps of hall ticket are listed as follows:
- Go to the official website of JKBOPEE
- Now log in using the application number and date of birth
- After that click on the JKCET 2020 Admit Card link.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Check each of the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the same if all the details present are correct
- Also, take a printout of this admit card for future use.
Problems while downloading the Admit Card
At times, applicants face some major problems that restrict them from downloading the Admit Card online. The problems can be either of the following:
- Server Error – Due to heavy traffic on the official portal, the server does not respond accordingly. In such a case the candidate faces problem while downloading the hall ticket.
- Incomplete Application Form – The authority will not generate the admit card for those who have left the JKCET Application Form 2020 incomplete. Therefore, applicants will not be able to download the admit card.
- Incorrect details filled in the Application Form – Candidates must be attentive while filling details in the application form. Any incorrect or wrong details will lead to the failure of the generation of hall ticket. Hence candidates will face a problem.
JKCET Hall Ticket 2020 Details
Students will be able to view numerous details present on the hall ticket of JKCET 2020. These details are mainly related to the appearing candidate and entrance exam. The list of details that will be available on the documents includes the following:
- Name of the candidate
- father,s name
- Date of birth
- JKCET 2020 Roll number
- Application number of JKCET 2020
- Email id
- Contact number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- Date and Time of the examination
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Instructions related to JKCET 2020 Examination Day
What to do in case of an Incorrect detail
In case of an incorrect detail in the JKCET 2020 Admit Card, applicants need to contact and inform the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination immediately. After that, the concerned authority must check the incorrect detail and rectify it as soon as possible. The correction can be made before the day of JKCET examination.
Things to carry on the Examination Day
Students need to carry a few things along with themselves when appearing to take the exam. The things that need to be carried involves the following:
- Pen, pencil and other required stationary material
- JKCET Admit Card 2020
- Any of the government id proofs such as Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Aadhaar card, Pan Card, etc
Exam Day Instructions mentioned on JKCET 2020
Along with the details, the admit card of JKCET consist of several instructions regarding the examination day. Candidates who will take the exam have to follow each of the instructions as they all are equally important. All the exam day instructions are listed below:
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of an exam.
- An applicant has to occupy only the allotted seat.
- Appearing students can leave the examination hall only when the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance test will get over.
- Students must bring their admit card when appearing for the entrance exam.
- No individual will be allowed tro enter the examination hall without the JKCET Admit Card 2020.
- Applicants have to carry one of the government id proof on the day of an exam from the following: Passport, Aadhaar card, Voter Id card, Driving License, etc.
- Calculators, mobile phones, or any other electronic devices are completely prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Any candidate found using an unfair means will not be allowed to take the exam and as a result, his or her candidature will get cancelled.
About JKCET 2020 Examination
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will conduct Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET). The board conducts the examination once every year. It a state level examination which is expected to be held in the fourth week of April 2020. The qualifiers of JKCET 2020 can take admission in Engineering or Architecture course. Various private and government institutions situated in the states of Jammu and Kashmir accept the score of entrance test.