JKCET Online Admit Card 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will generate the admit card/hall ticket of JKCET 2021 @jkbopee.gov.in. One can download the JKCET hall ticket by using the username and password. The concerned authority issues the JKCET 2021 hall ticket solely for those who have registered themselves and filled the application form. It is mandatory for candidates to produce the admit card on the day of the JKCET 2021 examination. In contrast, an individual without the document will not be able to enter the examination hall and further take the exam. JKCET 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket consists of several details and contains important exam day instructions. Check all the important details related to the admit card from the article below.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
JKCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021 Important Dates
Candidates will be able to check the releasing date of Hall Ticket from the official portal. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will release all the events and their corresponding dates. Therefore, applicants must keep track of all the updated dates.
|Release of JKCET Admit Card||May 2021|
|JKCET Exam 2021||May 2021|
Key Points Regarding JKCET 2021 Admit Card
There are some key points of Admit Card that candidates must know. Go through all the below mentioned key points:
- Aspirants need to produce the hall ticket of JKCET 2021 on the day of examination.
- Candidates without an admit card will not be granted entry inside the examination hall and further take the exam
- The examiner uses the admit card for verifying student’s identity.
- The hall ticket must contain all the correct and valid details. Further, all these details must be clearly visible.
- Every student must keep their admit card safe and secure because a tampered or damaged will result in failure of the candidature
Steps To Download JKCET Admit Card 2021
Aspirants who will be appearing for the entrance test need to download the Admit Card. For downloading an admit card, they have to follow a number of mandatory steps. It is essential to download the admit card because, without it, candidates will no be able to take the exam.
The downloading steps of hall ticket are listed as follows:
- Go to the official website of JKBOPEE
- Now log in using the application number and date of birth
- After that click on the JKCET 2021 Admit Card link.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Check each of the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the same if all the details present are correct
- Also, take a printout of this admit card for future use.
How To Retrieve The JKCET 2021 Application No.?
In order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter application no. Many times students forgot their login credentials. In such a situation one can easily retrieve the application no. by following certain procedures.
- Visit the official site of JKCET 2021
- A sign-in page has the option of the “Forgot Application No.”
- Click on that and enter the details required.
- Enter the details and retrieve the application no.
Errors While Downloading the JKCET Admit Card
At times, applicants face some major problems that restrict them from downloading the Admit Card online. The problems can be either of the following:
- Server Error – Due to heavy traffic on the official portal, the server does not respond accordingly. In such a case the candidate faces problems while downloading the hall ticket.
- Incomplete Application Form – The authority will not generate the admit card for those who have left the JKCET Application Form 2021 incomplete. Therefore, applicants will not be able to download the admit card.
- Incorrect details filled in the Application Form – Candidates must be attentive while filling details in the application form. Any incorrect or wrong details will lead to the failure of the generation of hall ticket. Hence candidates will face a problem.
Information Present On JKCET Hall Ticket 2021
Students will be able to view numerous details present on the hall ticket of JKCET 2021. These details are mainly related to the appearing candidate and entrance exam. The list of details that will be available on the documents includes the following:
- Name of the candidate
- father,s name
- Date of birth
- JKCET 2021 Roll number
- Application number of JKCET 2021
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- Date and Time of the examination
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Instructions related to JKCET 2021 Examination Day
What To Do In Case Of An Incorrect Detail On Admit Card?
In case of an incorrect detail in the JKCET 2021 Admit Card, applicants need to contact and inform the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination immediately. After that, the concerned authority must check the incorrect detail and rectify it as soon as possible. The correction can be made before the day of the JKCET examination.
Things To Carry On JKCET Examination Day
Students need to carry a few things along with themselves when appearing to take the exam. The things that need to be carried involves the following:
- Pen, pencil, and other required stationary material
- JKCET Admit Card 2021
- Any of the government id proofs such as Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Aadhaar card, Pan Card, etc
Exam Day Instructions Mentioned On JKCET 2021
Along with the details, the admit card of JKCET consist of several instructions regarding the examination day. Candidates who will take the exam have to follow each of the instructions as they all are equally important. All the exam day instructions are listed below:
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of an exam.
- An applicant has to occupy only the allotted seat.
- Appearing students can leave the examination hall only when the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance test will get over.
- Students must bring their admit card when appearing for the entrance exam.
- No individual will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the JKCET Admit Card 2021.
- Applicants have to carry one of the government id proof on the day of an exam from the following: Passport, Aadhaar card, Voter Id card, Driving License, etc.
- Calculators, mobile phones, or any other electronic devices are completely prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Any candidate found using any unfair means will not be allowed to take the exam and as a result, his or her candidature will get cancelled.
About JKCET 2021 Examination
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is conducting Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET). The board conducts the examination once every year. It a state level examination. The qualifiers of JKCET 2021 can take admission in Engineering or Architecture course. Various private and government institutions situated in the states of Jammu and Kashmir accept the score of entrance test.