|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
JKCET 2019 Admit Card: Candidates can now download the admit card. The admit card of JECET has been released on 13th April 2019. The link to download the same is available on this page below. The admit card for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 is an identity proof issued by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. It is only issued to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted the online JKCET 2019 application form. The board has released the JKCET Hall Ticket 2019 online, on jakbopee.org. To download JKCET 2019 admit card login into the account with provided ID and password and download the copy. Candidate must keep 2 copies of colored printout of the JKCET admit card 2019. It is necessary to present the J&K CET Admit card when asked at the center of the exam, at the entry, for marking the presence at the exam, and as a purpose of identification of candidature of the JKCET 2019 exam.
Check Eligibility For JKCET Exam
JKCET Result 2019 has been released on 17th May 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the result using the link available here.
Loss or misplacement of J&K CET Admit Card would lead to disqualification from appearance for the exam. Candidates are advised to keep 2 copies of admit card to avoid any misplacement. The candidates are required to paste the attested photo on the downloaded admit card at the space provided. Notification regarding the release of JKCET 2019 Admit Card will be made by the Institute through SMS and Email.
The candidates will not receive their JKCET 2019 admit card by post, so it has to be download by online mode or could get it from the help desk of I.T.Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment. Moreover, you should not damage your JKCET 2019 Admit Card in any way as it will be required at the time of counselling.
Steps for Downloading JKCET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of JKCET, jakbopee.org or click on the link available here.
- Submit Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Admit Card link“.
- JKCET 2019 Hall Ticket the details would be available on the screen.
- Check the details thoroughly, in case of discrepancy, authorities should be contacted.
- If details are correct, take the printout of the JKCET 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep 2-3 colored copies of admit card in case of any loss or mishandling.
Details Mentioned in JKCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Exam
- Timing of Exam
- Venue of Exam/ Centre of Exam
- Reporting Time for Exam
- Application/ Registration number
- Roll number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Thumb impression of the candidate
- Instructions for the candidates to follow on the day of the exam.
Instruction Regarding JKCET 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. It should be noted that the details mentioned on the Admit Card should not be altered in any manner as the information provided by the examination conducting body.
- Reach the center at-least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam to avoid any late entry.
- Candidate should bring at least one photo id proof & permanent address proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licences/ Voter ID etc).
- Any form of reference material, paper, or study material will not be allowed inside the exam center.
- The exam center was chosen by the candidate at the time of registration and confirmed in the admit card is final. No request for any kind of alteration will not be entertained.
- Admit card should be presented when asked during the exam to the invigilator for signature and verification.
- The admit card must not be in any kind of damaged situation as there will be no issuance of duplicate admit card.
- The admit Card must not be soiled or torn or creased at the line of written information to avoid any issues. The information mentioned on the admit card should be clear given that they are mentioned as by the examination conducting body.
- The details mentioned on the JKCET 2019 Admit card should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly. In any case of discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Admit card will be verified in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Admit card printout must be taken a colored one.
- Candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for download JKCET 2019 Admit Card.
- It is important to ensure that the admit card is carried in a good condition.