IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University invites applications for various courses offered by the University. IGNOU provides the benefit of distance education in theoretical as well as professional courses. The University conducts an entrance exam for the admission to the courses of the eligible candidates. IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket releases on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form will be able to download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. It is an important document required to be presented on the day of the exam. Go through the detailed information regarding IGNOU December Hall Ticket 2019 from the article below.
Important link: IGNOU M.Phil/PhD Admission 2019 – Click here
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the Hall Ticket for June 2019 Term End Examination on its official website. Students enrolled in the programs has to provide their Nine Digit Enrollment Number and the program they are pursuing from the University.
Download IGNOU June 2019 Hall Ticket here.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) makes the Hall Ticket available on the official website of the University. It is a mandatory document which is required to be presented on the day of the exam. Admit Card of IGNOU mentions the important details that will be important for the candidate on the day of the entrance test such as Name of the candidate, name of the course candidate is appearing for, Venue details, date of the exam, timings and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. IGNOU will release the Hall Tickets of all the courses for which entrance exam will be conducted.
IGNOU Admit Card 2019 is released only in an online mode and the availability is not in any other mode. Candidates appearing for IGNOU 2019 is required to be presented with the admit card on the day of the exam. In case, the Hall ticket of IGNOU 2019 is not presented on the entrance test day, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Go through the details mentioned on the Hall ticket very thoroughly and check if the details are correct or not. In case, the incorrect information is mentioned, the applicant should contact the examination authorities immediately.
Steps to Download IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket
The IGNOU December term End hall ticket is released by IGNOU. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Forms can download it from the official website of the University. We have mentioned below the following steps explained in details for downloading Hall Ticket successfully and without any error. Find the points below.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU and navigate for the Admit Card online.
- Click on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- Hall Ticket link will appear asking for login details to be entered.
- Candidate will have to enter the nine-digit enrollment number and the course that the candidate applied for.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear mentioning the details such as the name of the candidate, name of the course, timing, date of the exam, instructions mentioned to be followed by the candidate.
- Applicants have to go through the details of IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 very thoroughly and in case of any discrepancy, contact the examination authorities immediately.
- If satisfied, download the Hall Ticket of IGNOU entrance exam and get the multiple copies for future reference.
Contents on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019
Applicants who downloaded the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. Find the details mentioned on the Admit card mentioned in the points below.
- Name of the candidate.
- Course name.
- Venue of the exam
- Registration Number
- Timings of the exam.
- Exam centre code.
- Course code.
- Examination session
- Enrollment number.
- Control Number.
Important Instructions for Candidates
The Admit Card is carrying the instructions for the candidates to be followed on the day of the exam. It is important for the applicants to go through these guidelines in order to avoid making any errors at the time of IGNOU entrance exam 2019.
- The details mentioned on IGNOU Hall Ticket is provided by the examination authorities of IGNOU. Candidates are not to edit or make changes in Hall ticket of IGNOU.
- It is mandatory to carry the IGNOU Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. Candidates are allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of Hall ticket.
- The Hall Ticket of IGNOU should not be torn or damaged in any manner.
- Candidates found cheating will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The examination centre as allotted to the candidate will be the final one and no form of changes will be entertained by the University.
- Candidate will have to bring at least one photo ID on the day of the exam along with IGNO Hall Ticket 2019.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least an hour before the exam at the examination centre.
- The details mentioned in the Admit Card should be checked thoroughly by the candidate and in case of any error, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- The invigilator in the exam will verify the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket.