IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University invites applications for various courses offered by the University. IGNOU provides the benefit of distance education in theoretical as well as professional courses. The University conducts an Entrance Exam for admission to the courses of the eligible candidates. Moreover, the admit card will be released on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form will be able to download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. It is an important document required to be presented on the day of the IGNOU OPENNET Exam. Further, the complete details about the entrance exam, admit card, and admission is provided in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) makes the Hall Ticket available on the official website of the University. It is a mandatory document which is required to be presented on the day of the exam. Admit Card of IGNOU mentions the important details that will be important for the candidate on the day of the entrance test such as Name of the candidate, name of the course candidate is appearing for, Venue details, date of the exam, timings and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. IGNOU will release the Hall Tickets of all the courses for which entrance exam will be conducted. In addition, the tentative schedule of the exam activities is given below.
|VIII Application form||11 September 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application form||10 October 2020|
|Admit Card date||18 October 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||09 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of Result||December 2020|
|Region-wise Counselling||December 2020/January|
|Final Admission||January 2020|
Steps to Download IGNOU 2020 Admit Card
As mentioned above, the hall ticket will be released in online mode. Thus, the candidates will be able to download it from the official website. Candidates sometimes face difficulty in downloading the hall ticket. Therefore, we have provided the steps to download the IGNOU Admit Card 2020 below.
- Visit the Official Website of IGNOU and navigate for the Admit Card online.
- Click on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Hall Ticket link will appear asking for login details to be entered.
- The Candidate will have to enter the nine-digit enrollment number and the course that the candidate applied for.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear mentioning the details such as the name of the candidate, name of the course, timing, date of the exam, instructions mentioned to be followed by the candidate.
- Applicants have to go through the details of IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 very thoroughly and in case of any discrepancy, contact the examination authorities immediately.
- If satisfied, download the Hall Ticket of IGNOU entrance exam and get the multiple copies for future reference.
Contents on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
Applicants who downloaded the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. Find the details mentioned on the Admit card mentioned in the points below. In addition, in case of any discrepancies, do contact the authorities to avoid inconvenience.
- Name of the candidate.
- Course Name.
- Venue of the Exam
- Registration Number
- Timings of the exam.
- Exam Centre Code
- Course Code.
- Examination session
- Enrollment number.
- Control Number.
Important Instructions for Candidates
The Admit Card is carrying the instructions for the candidates to be followed on the day of the exam. It is important for the applicants to go through these guidelines in order to avoid making any errors at the time of IGNOU Entrance Exam 2020.
- The details mentioned on IGNOU Hall Ticket is provided by the examination authorities of IGNOU. Candidates are not to edit or make changes in Hall ticket of IGNOU.
- It is mandatory to carry the IGNOU Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. Candidates are allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of Hall ticket.
- The Hall Ticket of IGNOU should not be torn or damaged in any manner.
- Candidates found cheating will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The examination centre as allotted to the candidate will be the final one and no form of changes will be entertained by the University.
- Candidates will have to bring at least one photo ID on the day of the exam along with Hall Ticket 2020.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least an hour before the exam at the examination centre.
- The details mentioned in the Admit Card should be checked thoroughly by the candidate and in case of any error, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- The invigilator in the exam will verify the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket.