NEIGRIHMS MBBS Merit List 2020: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong will start the admission procedure to the MBBS Program offered by the Institute to the candidates of North East India. Candidates interested in applying were required to fill up the Application Form and submit it in the month of July 2020. The details mentioned in the Application Form should be valid and correct as in case of incorrect information the candidature will be liable for the cancellation. The Institute releases the Merit List mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the counseling procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates applying for the admission to the course should note that there will no entrance exam conducted by the Institute independently and the admission will be provided on the basis of the NEET UG 2020 score. The final seat allotment will be done through the Counselling procedure. For more of the details of the NEIGRIHMS MBBS Merit List 2020 go through the details mentioned below.
Steps To Check NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of NEIGRIHMS or click on the direct Merit List link mentioned above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- The NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2020 for MBBS mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned On NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- The Northeastern State candidate belongs to.
- NEET Roll No.
- NEET Score
- Percentile score
- NEET All India Rank
- Date of Birth
Preparation of NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2020
The NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2020 will be prepared by the authorities of the Insititute for admission to the MBBS program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the NEET UG 2020 exam. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate in the NEET state, merit list candidates are called for counseling. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required At The Time Of T6he Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- NEET UG Scorecard.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)