NEIGRIHMS MBBS Merit List 2021: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong will start the admission procedure to the MBBS Program soon. Candidates who are willing to seek admission need to fill up the Application Form. Also, candidates must provide correct details in the Application Form. The Institute releases the Merit List mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the counseling procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission is on the basis of the NEET-UG 2021 score. The final seat allotment will be done through the counselling procedure. For more of the details of the NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission List 2021, go through the details.
Steps To Check NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2021
- Visit the Official website of NEIGRIHMS.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen. Click on it.
- The NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2021 for MBBS with all the details will display on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Candidates should keep themselves up-to-date if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course.
Details Present On NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2021
Go through the following details written on the NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2021.Name of the candidate
- The Northeastern State candidate belongs to
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Course Name
- NEET Roll No.
- NEET Score
- Percentile score
- NEET All India Rank
- Date of Birth
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2021
The authorities of the Institute prepare the NEIGRIHMS Merit List 2021 for admission to the MBBS program. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the NEET UG 2021 exam. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate in the NEET state, merit list candidates are called for counseling. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required For NEIGRIHMS Counselling/Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- NEET UG Scorecard
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.