Higher Education Department of Himachal Pradesh grants a number of Scholarships for the school and college going students. The main goal of this organization is to encourage the students of Himachal Pradesh by granting them financial Aids. This initiative is only for the Weaker sections of Society in Himachal Pradesh who cannot afford to pay the fees for their Higher Studies. Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship should apply for it on time. The HP ePass Scholarship will be applicable in all the districts of Himachal Pradesh. The backward classes of Himachal Pradesh like the ST/SC/OBC will be able to avail the Scholarship. Other than the Post-Matric scholarship there are several other state scholarships can apply.
- 1 List of State Scholarships under HP ePass
- 1.1 Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana:
- 1.2 Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana:
- 1.3 Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna:
- 1.4 Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students:
- 1.5 Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna:
- 1.6 Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive):
- 1.7 Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna:
- 1.8 IRDP Scholarship Scheme:
- 1.9 Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship:
- 1.10 Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship:
- 1.11 NDA Scholarship Scheme (Only for Khadakwasala):
- 2 HP ePass Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HP ePass Application Procedure
- 4 Documents Required
- 5 Checking the HP ePass Scholarship status
List of State Scholarships under HP ePass
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana.
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna.
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students.
- Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna.
- Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive).
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna
- IRDP Scholarship Scheme.
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship.
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship.
- NDA Scholarship Scheme
- Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana:
This Scholarship is given to the top 1000 students of Scheduled Caste Students and top 1000 candidates of Other Backward Classes candidates. The scholarship will be granted on the basis of the scores of the Matric examination organized by the Himachal Pradesh Board of school education. An amount of 10,000/- per annum will be disbursed to each candidate.
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana:
Candidates belonging to the General category will be awarded an amount of 10000 INR per annum on the basis of their Merit or the marks scored in the Matric Examination. The top 2000 Candidates will only be awarded the Scholarship.
Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna:
This Scholarship is given to the top drawer 100 girls and top-drawer 100 boys in the matric Examination organized by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. The renewal in 12th Class will be subject to satisfactory performance in the internal exam in 11th Class (1st Year Course). The Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti scholarship is given Rs 11,000/- per annum.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students:
The Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana is given to the 10male toppers from each stream Arts, Science, and Arts conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. The same is also given to the excellence Toppers (both Male & Female) from the merit lists of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Supplied by HPU. The scholarship for each student will be 10,000/- per Annum. The Scholarship can be renewed every year till they for the same student. The candidates have secure minimum 55% in their subsequent classes.
Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna:
This Scholarship is given to 2000 deserving students of all study groups. Each student will be awarded 15000 per Annum. It is decided on the merit list prepared by the Himachal Pradesh, Board of School Education, Ramshackle.
Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive):
Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojana is a scholarship under the Himachal Government given to the meritorious students of Himachal Pradesh as a financial support to the students of Himachal Pradesh who gets selected I the Indian Institute of Technology or All India Institute of Medical of Medical Science or Post Graduate or Diploma Course in any Indian Institute of Management. The Candidates selected and the resident of Himachal Pradesh will only be benefited from this Scholarship. The Scholarship given is 75,000.
Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna:
This Scholarship is given to the students who belong to the Balmiki Family. It is only granted to the Himachali Girl Students who are engaged in uncleaned Occupation beyond Matric to college. They will be given 9000/- per Annum by the Himachal Pradesh, Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
IRDP Scholarship Scheme:
This Scholarship is given to the students from the 9th Standard to the University Level studying in the Government Aided Institution of Himachal Pradesh. This Scholarship. The Ministry of education takes care of this scheme.
Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship:
This scheme is for the students studying in Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara for the Bonafide students from class VII to XII.In addition, the students will be given Dietary Money @ Rs 10/- per day for 295 days. Clothing Allowance @ Rs 1500/- per annum for the first year and Rs 750/- per annum for the subsequent years.
Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship:
The Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship is specially introduced for the candidates of Himachal Pradesh who are pursuing their education from Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun. This scheme is to support financially those students who is pursuing Military Education. The Students are given a financial aid of Rs. 20,000 per annum. This is a great opportunity the candidates who are aspirants of Military Education. Only two student per class is eligible for the scheme and they should be in the standard VIII-XII
NDA Scholarship Scheme (Only for Khadakwasala):
This is a State Sponsored Scheme started from the year 2010-11, which will be given to the Cadets of Himachal Pradesh, who are getting training at National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune.
HP ePass Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should belong to the categories like Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Castes or Other Backward Classes.
- The total source of Family income should not be more than 250000
- Candidates applying should hold Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates should pass the previous class with good percentage.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
HP ePass Application Procedure
- Visit the official Website i.e http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the links of the different schemes offered by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
- Select the type of Scholarship candidates wanting to Apply
- Read the Guidelines and Instructions give Scholarship Schemes
- Fill the application form with all details which are true.
- Upload the documents that are mentioned in the right dimensions.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Self Attested Passport size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Degree Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ Guardian
- Candidates must have Gap Year Affidavit for availing Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students. it should be original
- Fee Structure Approved by the University/ State Government/ Central government/Board/and Self Approved Fee Structure by the head of the Institution in case Private Institution.
- Receipts of Fee Payment
Checking the HP ePass Scholarship status
Candidates can check their scholarship status only if they have successfully submitted the HP application Forms. The HP ePass Scholarship status can be checked with the following steps:
- Visit the official website of HP ePass Scholarship.
- There will be a link provided as “Apply online”. Candidates need to click on the tab.
- Find the status option on the page.
- Enter the 12 digit Application Number
- Click on Get Status option. The status of the scholarship will get displayed.