Higher Education Department of Himachal Pradesh grants a number of Scholarships for the school and college going students. The main goal of this organization is to encourage the students of Himachal Pradesh by granting them financial Aids. This initiative is only for the Weaker sections of Society in Himachal Pradesh who cannot afford to pay the fees for their Higher Studies. Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship should apply for it on time. The HP ePass Scholarship 2019 will be applicable in all the districts of Himachal Pradesh. The backward classes of Himachal Pradesh like the ST/SC/OBC will be able to avail the Scholarship. Other than the Post-Matric scholarship there are several other state scholarships can apply. For more of the details regarding Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
List HP ePass Scholarship 2019
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana.
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna.
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students.
- Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna.
- Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive).
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna
- IRDP Scholarship Scheme.
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship.
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship.
- NDA Scholarship Scheme
- Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana
This Scholarship is given to the top 1000 students of Scheduled Caste Students and top 1000 candidates of Other Backward Classes candidates. The scholarship will be granted on the basis of the scores of the Matric examination organized by the Himachal Pradesh Board of school education. An amount of 10,000/- per annum will be disbursed to each candidate.
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
Candidates belonging to the General category will be awarded an amount of 10000 INR per annum on the basis of their Merit or the marks scored in the Matric Examination. The top 2000 Candidates will only be awarded the Scholarship.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna
This Scholarship is given to the top drawer 100 girls and top-drawer 100 boys in the matric Examination organized by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. The renewal in 12th Class will be subject to satisfactory performance in the internal exam in 11th Class (1st Year Course). The Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti scholarship is given Rs 11,000/- per annum.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students:
The Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana is given to the 10 male toppers from each stream Arts, Science, and Arts conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. The same is also given to the excellence Toppers (both Male & Female) from the merit lists of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Supplied by HPU. The scholarship for each student will be 10,000/- per Annum. The Scholarship can be renewed every year till they for the same student. The candidates have secure minimum 55% in their subsequent classes.
Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna
This Scholarship is given to 2000 deserving students of all study groups. Each student will be awarded 15000 per Annum. It is decided on the merit list prepared by the Himachal Pradesh, Board of School Education, Ramshackle.
Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive)
Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojana is a scholarship under the Himachal Government given to the meritorious students of Himachal Pradesh as financial support to the students of Himachal Pradesh who gets selected I the Indian Institute of Technology or All India Institute of Medical of Medical Science or Post Graduate or Diploma Course in any Indian Institute of Management. The Candidates selected and the resident of Himachal Pradesh will only be benefited from this Scholarship. The Scholarship given is 75,000.
Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna:
This Scholarship is given to the students who belong to the Balmiki Family. It is only granted to the Himachali Girl Students who are engaged in uncleaned Occupation beyond Matric to college. They will be given 9000/- per Annum by the Himachal Pradesh, Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
IRDP Scholarship Scheme
This Scholarship is given to the students from the 9th Standard to the University Level studying in the Government Aided Institution of Himachal Pradesh. This Scholarship. The Ministry of education takes care of this scheme.
Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship:
This scheme is for the students studying in Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara for the Bonafide students from class VII to XII.In addition, the students will be given Dietary Money @ Rs 10/- per day for 295 days. Clothing Allowance @ Rs 1500/- per annum for the first year and Rs 750/- per annum for the subsequent years.
Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship
The Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship is specially introduced for the candidates of Himachal Pradesh who are pursuing their education from Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun. This scheme is to support financially those students who are pursuing Military Education. Students are given a financial aid of Rs. 20,000 per annum. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are aspirants of Military Education. Only two student per class is eligible for the scheme and they should be in the standard VIII-XII
NDA Scholarship Scheme (Only for Khadakwasala):
This is a State Sponsored Scheme started from the year 2010-11, which will be given to the Cadets of Himachal Pradesh, who are getting training at National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune.
HP ePass Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidate applying for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authorities. The eligibility in detail will be provided in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application form. Eligibility is an important part which must be fulfilled by the candidate applying for the Scholarship programme. It must be noted that the eligibility criteria for various Scholarship programme will differ and candidates will have to make sure that they fulfilled the prescribed criteria. Go through the defined Eligibility Criteria for HP scholarship from the points below.
- Candidates should belong to the categories like Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Castes or Other Backward Classes.
- The total source of Family income should not be more than 250000
- Candidates applying should hold Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates should pass the previous class with good percentage.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
HP ePass Application Procedure 2019
The Application form of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship will be released in an online mode on the official website. Candidates must make sure that they fill up the form and the details provided in the form has to be valid and correct. The availability of the form will only be on the official website. The candidate who will be filling up the Application form must make sure that the details provided in the form have to be valid and correct. The candidate will have to provide the Personal details, academic details, upload photograph and the signature and the important documents as mentioned in the officially released Information Brochure of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Programme.
The authorities will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application Form and the candidates will be advised that they must go through it thoroughly and carefully so to prevent any form of error while filling the Application form. The candidate must make sure that they provide the details in the form as per the Scholarship for which they will be applying. The credentials will be provided to the candidate after the successful registration. The candidate must keep the details very carefully as it will be required for further notifications of the scholarship programme.
Steps to Register HP ePass Scholarship programme 2019
- Visit the official Website i.e http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the links of the different schemes offered by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
- Select the type of Scholarship candidates wanting to Apply
- Read the Guidelines and Instructions give Scholarship Schemes
- Fill the application form with all details which are true.
- Upload the documents that are mentioned in the right dimensions.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Self Attested Passport size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Degree Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ Guardian
- Candidates must have Gap Year Affidavit for availing Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students. it should be original
- Fee Structure Approved by the University/ State Government/ Central government/Board/and Self Approved Fee Structure by the head of the Institution in case Private Institution.
- Receipts of Fee Payment
Checking the HP ePass Scholarship status 2019
Candidates can check their scholarship status only if they have successfully submitted the HP application Forms. The HP ePass Scholarship status can be checked with the following steps:
- Visit the official website of HP ePass Scholarship.
- There will be a link provided as “Apply online”. Candidates need to click on the tab.
- Find the status option on the page.
- Enter the 12 digit Application Number
- Click on Get Status option. The status of the scholarship will get displayed.