GNDU Date Sheet 2019: Guru Nanak Dev Univerity has released the date sheet for the session 2019. One can find the date sheet from the official website of the university. The University conducts the internal examination (semester examination) twice a year, i.e, May and December. The candidates, who have taken admission in the university will have to take these examinations. In order to sit in the examination, one has to keep himself/ herself updated regarding the important dates of the examination. In order to get complete details related to the date sheet of GNDU, read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to Download GNDU Date Sheet 2019?
The candidates, who need to appear for the examination will have to download the date sheet which has been released by the university. In order to download the date sheet, one will have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the direct link of the date sheet mentioned in this article. You will be redirected to the page of the university.
- Select the term the candidate is studying in.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- After that, one will be taken to the page where he/ she will be asked to select the subject in which one is appearing in.
- Post one clicks on the link, the screen will reflect the date sheet which will be available in PDF Format.
- Download and print at least 1 copy of the date sheet for future purposes.
What to Carry to the Examination Center?
The candidate has to carry certain documents to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination without the necessary documents. The documents, which are to be carried to the examination centre are:
- Admit Card
Importance of GNDU Date Sheet
With the help of the date sheet, the candidate will be able to know about the important dates of the important dates. The date sheet will be containing all the important details which are important for the candidates. After the release of the date sheet, the candidate will be able to gain about the time which is remaining for the examination and prepare as per the same.