GCET Question Paper 2021 for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is available here in download pdf format. The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa will conduct the GCET exam for admission to various BTech, B.Arch courses. Therefore, all the candidates who are going to sit for the exam must check the question papers for all subjects. The GCET Question Paper 2021 consists of 225 questions in total. Each Section having 75 questions. The time duration of the exam is 2 hours. As the exam dates are approaching the students must start the exam preparation. It is a State-level entrance exam for admission to Engineering Courses. Hence, the main part of the preparation is the practice of question papers. Therefore, we have this article for the applicants searching for the GCET Question Papers for practice. Scroll down the page to download DTE Goa Question Paper pdf and more.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
GCET 2021 Application Form shall begin from 21st to 30th June 2021.
GCET Question Paper 2021
The knowledge of the GCET Question paper pattern is extremely important before the practice of Sample papers. Therefore, it becomes necessary for the appearing candidates to know about the layout of the questions. For this purpose, we have provided you with the GCET Exam Pattern below in brief.
- Mode of the exam is offline. In other words, GCET 2021 Exam is a Pen-Paper Based Test.
- The medium GCET 2021 Question Paper is English. The question paper will have questions in the English language only.
- The questions are of objective type i.e, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). Each question has four options and one correct answer.
- The time at the dispense of the candidate to attempt the GCET Exam is 2 hours.
- The Question Paper of GCET is bifurcated in three sections. Namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The total number of questions in the exam are 225. Equally divided into three sections. In another way, each section has 75 questions.
- The maximum marks a candidate can score in DTE Goa 2021 is 225. In other words, the question paper is of total of 225 marks. Candidates are advised to score the maximum in order to clear the GCET Cutoff 2021.
- As per the GCET Marking Scheme, each correct response will fetch 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking in the Goa CET Exam. Incorrect answers, as well as the unattempted question, will not fetch any marks.
GCET 2021 Previous Year Papers pdf
There are multiple ways in which the practice of question papers helps. It makes one aware of the weaker sections on which they need to put more focus. Learning to utilize the time well is another benefit. To sum up, practice will, in turn, lead to better GCET Result 2021. So, practice as much GCET Exam Sample Papers as you can prior to the GCET 2021 Exam Date. Download the GCET Question Paper with the answer PDF from below.
GCET Chemistry Question Paper
GCET Mathematics Question Paper
GCET Physics Question Paper
GCET Syllabus 2021
The syllabus is a must-know for the 2021 GCET Question Paper. Moreover, the Syllabus of GCET comprises general topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Let’s take a look further at the Goa CET syllabus provided below.
Mathematics GCET Syllabus
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
GCET Physics Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
GCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
About Goa CET 2021
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) will be conducted by DTE Goa. The authorities will release the GCET 2021 Prospectus on its official website. The candidates satisfying the Eligibility Criteria of GCET can apply. For this purpose, fill the GCET Registration Form. The candidates have to appear at GCET Exam Centre along with the GCET 2021 Entry Ticket. On the basis of the result, which will be in the form of Goa CET Answer Key, the qualifying candidates will be called for GCET 2021 Counselling.