Directorate of Technical Education, Goa will conduct the GCET 2020. It is a State-level entrance exam for admission to Engineering Courses. The GCET Question Paper 2020 consists of 225 questions in total. Each Section having 75 questions. The time duration of the exam is 2 hours. As the exam approaches, preparation gets on the peak. Hence, the main part of the preparation is the practice of question papers. Therefore, we have this article for the applicants searching for the GCET Question Papers for practice. Scroll down the page to download DTE Goa Question Paper pdf and more.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
GCET Question Paper 2020
Knowledge of GCET Question paper pattern is extremely important before the practice of Sample papers. Therefore, it becomes necessary for the appearing candidates to know about the layout of the questions. For this purpose, we have provided you with the GCET Exam Pattern below in brief.
- Mode of the exam is offline. In other words, GCET 2020 Exam is a Pen-Paper Based Test.
- The medium GCET 2020 Question Paper is English. The question paper will have questions in the English language only.
- The questions are of objective type i.e, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). Each question has four options and one correct answer.
- Time at the dispense of the candidate to attempt the GCET Exam is 2 hours.
- The Question Paper of GCET is bifurcated in three sections. Namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The total number of questions in the exam are 225. Equally divided into three sections. In another way, each section has 75 questions.
- Maximum marks a candidate can score in DTE Goa 2020 is 225. In other words, the question paper is of total 225 marks. Candidates are advised to score the maximum in order to clear the GCET Cutoff 2020.
- As per the GCET Marking Scheme, each correct response will fetch 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking in the Goa CET Exam. Incorrect answer, as well as the unattempted question, will not fetch any marks.
GCET 2020 Previous Year Papers pdf
There are multiple ways in which the practice of question papers helps. It makes one aware of the weaker sections on which they need to put more focus. Learning to utilize the time well is another benefit. To sum up, practice will, in turn, lead to better GCET Result 2020. So, practice as much GCET Exam Sample Papers as you can prior to the GCET 2020 Exam Date. Download the GCET Question Paper with the answer PDF from below.
GCET Chemistry Question Paper
GCET Mathematics Question Paper
GCET Physics Question Paper
GCET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus is a must-know for the 2020 GCET Question Paper. Moreover, the Syllabus of GCET comprises general topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Let’s take a look further at the Goa CET syllabus provided below.
Mathematics GCET Syllabus
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
GCET Physics Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
GCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
About Goa CET 2020
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) will be conducted by DTE Goa. The authorities will release the GCET 2020 Prospectus on its official website. The candidates satisfying the Eligibility Criteria of GCET can apply. For this purpose, fill the GCET Registration Form. The candidates have to appear at GCET Exam Centre along with the GCET 2020 Entry Ticket. On the basis of the result, which will be in the form of Goa CET Answer Key, the qualifying candidates will be called for GCET 2020 Counselling.