GCET Application Form 2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is the conducting body of the GCET exam. GCET is the common entrance test for the selection fo the students in various engineering courses. Candidates who are willing and eligible to appear for the exam can fill the application form offline. In order to have the form candidates have to visit the official website of the DTE, Goa. They have to get GECT Application form 2020 download and take the print of it. After filling the required details students have to submit the form along with the required documents at the DTE reception centre. One can fill the form in March 2020 and the exam will take place on 5th & 6th May 2020. And DTE will release the GCET Result in May 2020. To have more information about the application form of GCET 2020, read the article given below.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
Goa GCET 2020 Application Form
The availability of the GCET form 2020 will be in an offline mode. Check the important dates regarding the GCET exam in a table given below.
|Submission of GCET application form 2020||March 2020|
|Deadline for receipt of application form||March 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application form and issue of admit card (with additional late fees)||April 2020|
|GCET 2020 Exam||5th May 2020 (Physics & Chemistry)|
6th May 2020 (Mathematics – 10 am to 12 pm)
|GCET 2020 Result||May 2020|
Above months are the tentative months/dates because DTE has not made any official announcement about the GCET 2020 procedure. This is just for the general reference so that the candidates can start preparing for the exam. When the official statement is released, we will update you until then keep the above dates in mind.
How To Fill GCET Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form in an offline mode. In order to fill the form candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Get the application form in a print from the official site and make sure that the offline form must be clear in every aspect.
- Enter the details required in the form of personal details, details related to category etc.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph within the space provided. Note that the photograph must be the recent one not less than 3 months.
- Candidates have to enclose two passport size photograph along with the GCET Application Form 2020.
- Name of the candidates must be in the block letters as recorded in HSSC/SSC Marksheet.
- Enter gender, D.O.B, Class 12th details and marks etc.
- Make the payment in an online mode
- Enter the payment details correctly.
- After filling all the required details candidates have to sign the declaration form.
- Declaration of the guardian of the applicants is also required.
See below how the GCET Application Form looks like.
After the completion of the application form, the candidates have to submit the form along with the xerox of the documents to:
Directorate of Technical Education,
Porvorim, Goa – 403521
Documents Need To Be Submit Along With GCET Application Form (Photocopies)
- Photograph on the form
- Statement of marks/Certificate/provisional certificate of passing HSSC
- Certificate in support of residence
- Documents for relaxation in the period of residence, if any
- Certificate for reserved category claimed
- Certificate of date of birth
- School/college leaving certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for applicants other than Goa Board)
- Income Certificate (for fee concession)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Acknowledgement card(will be provided at Application Receiving Centre) to be affixed with photograph
- Candidate Copy of GCET Admit Card
- Candidate Copy of NEET Admit Card
- Copy of NEET Result
GCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
DTE has set certain eligibility criteria in order to fill the application form. Not all candidates can fill the form. There are many things which determine the admission in the Engineering courses in Goa.
|Nationality||Must be Indian.|
Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport may apply for seats reserved under NRI category
Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are considered eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category
|Age||No age limit for Engineering and Pharmacy Courses|
|Qualifying Exam||Must have clear class 12th board with the State Board i.e GOA or CBSE, ICSE board|
|Main Subjects||English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology|
|Qualifying Marks||45% marks in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology. (40% for the applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC only).|