GCET Application Form 2022: As per the latest updates, the GCET 2022 application form online submission will begin in 1st week of April 2022. As per the announcement made by the official authority, the Goa Common Entrance Test 2022 exam will take place in 11th and 12th May 2022. Students must check the latest updates in this article. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is the conducting body of the GCET exam. GCET is the common entrance test for the selection of students in various engineering courses. Candidates who are willing and eligible to appear for the exam can fill the GCET 2022 Application Form online and offline mode. Before filling the GCET application form candidates must read the instructions carefully.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
The interested candidates must visit the official website of the DTE, Goa, and apply online. All the details in the application form must be filled in correctly. The application correction window will be active only for a few corrections. They have to get the GCET Application form 2022 download and take the print of it. After filling in the required details students have to submit the form along with the required documents at the DTE reception centre. Also, download the prospectus of GCET 2022. To have more information about the application form for GCET 2022, read the article given below.
Goa CET/GCET 2022 Application Form Date
The availability of the GCET online application form 2022 will be in an online/offline mode. Check the important dates regarding the GCET exam in the table given below.
|Prospectus of GCET 2022||31st March 2022|
|Start of Online Application Form of GCET||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for receiving applications||To be announced|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards|
(with additional late fees of Rs. 1500/-)
|To be announced|
|GCET 2022 Exam date||11th and 12th May 2022|
Check GCET 2022 Result
How To Fill GCET Application Form 2022?
Candidates can fill the application form in an offline mode. In order to fill the form, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Get the application form in a print from the official site and make sure that the offline form must be clear in every aspect.
- Enter the details required in the form of personal details, details related to category, etc.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph within the space provided. Note that the photograph must be the recent one not less than 3 months.
- Candidates have to enclose two passport size photographs along with the GCET Application Form 2022.
- The name of the candidates must be in the block letters as recorded in HSSC/SSC Marksheet.
- Enter gender, D.O.B, Class 12th details, and marks, etc.
- Make the payment in an online mode
- Enter the payment details correctly.
- After filling all the required details candidates have to sign the declaration form.
- Declaration of the guardian of the applicants is also required.
After the completion of the application form, the candidates have to submit the form along with the xerox of the documents to:
Directorate of Technical Education,
Porvorim, Goa – 403521
Image of GCET Application Form
Documents Required Along With GCET Application Form (Photocopies)
- Photograph on the form
- Statement of marks/Certificate/provisional certificate of passing HSSC
- Certificate in support of residence
- Documents for relaxation in the period of residence, if any
- Certificate for reserved category claimed
- Certificate of date of birth
- School/college leaving certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for applicants other than Goa Board)
- Income Certificate (for fee concession)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Acknowledgment card(will be provided at Application Receiving Centre) to be affixed with photograph
- Candidate Copy of GCET Admit Card
- Candidate Copy of NEET Admit Card
- Copy of NEET Result
GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
DTE has set certain eligibility criteria in order to fill the application form. Not all candidates can fill the form. There are many things that determine admission in the Engineering courses in Goa.
|Nationality||Must be Indian.|
Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport may apply for seats reserved under NRI category
Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are considered eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category
|Age||No age limit for Engineering and Pharmacy Courses|
|Qualifying Exam||Must have clear class 12th board with the State Board i.e GOA or CBSE, ICSE board|
|Main Subjects||English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology|
|Qualifying Marks||45% marks in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology. (40% for the applicants belonging to SC, ST, and OBC only).|