GCET Counselling 2020: GCET is the state level engineering exam which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. The candidates who clear the GCET Exam and holds a rank in it is called for GCET Counselling procedure. In order to participate in the counselling procedure, the selected candidates have to fill the application form. There are various courses for which the application form is distributed. However, for engineering courses, candidates have to fill the ” Form A”. The mode of filling and submitting the application form is an offline mode. After the result, DTE Goa releases the merit list for each course separately. After the submission of the application form, the candidates will receive an acknowledgement card as the proof of submission of application form-A.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
GCET Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates must be aware of the dates regarding the GCET Counselling procedure 2020. Here are some of the dates mention which is tentative. Take the dates/months for the reference. When the official statement is released we will notify you. Until then look into the GCET counselling 2020 dates.
|Starting of Counselling (submission of the application form A)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at the notified location||3rd week of May 2020|
|Display of Eligibility List for GCET based courses at Admission Centre||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in GCET based eligibility list||2nd week of June 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre||2nd week of June 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre||2nd week of June 2020|
|First Round of Admission to ENGG., PHARM courses||3rd week of June 2020|
|Second Round of Admission to ENGG., PHARM courses||3rd week July 2020|
|Third Round of Admission to ENGG., PHARM courses||2nd/3rd week of August 2020|
GCET Counselling Process 2020
In order to participate in the counselling procedure of GCET, the selected candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Fill the application form very carefully and enter the details asked correctly. It should be own handwritten and duly signed by the candidates.
- After filling the required details, candidates have to submit the form in person at the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa centre.
- Candidates must mention the relevant category (if any) while filling the application form and they must have the proof of it. At the time of the admission, the concerned authority will seek the community certificate from the candidates who belong and fill the category option.
- After receiving the application form, the concerned authority will provide an acknowledgement card to the candidates as a proof of submission of the application form for counselling.
- Once the procedure for submission of the application form is over, DTE will release the merit list for the candidates
- Based on the merit list, the selected students have to be present as per the prescribed date and time, at the specified location.
- Three rounds of counselling will take place overall for the engineering courses.
- After the verification of the documents, the seat allotment will be allotted as per the candidate’s rank.
- Thus candidates have to report to the allotted college for admission with the admission allotment letter.
Steps Involve In GCET Counselling Process
Step 1: Have The Application Form
Candidates must have the application form for the GCET Counselling 2020. These are the different form for different courses. As per the preference of the course select the form.
The various form as per the courses are:
- Form A: The form is filled to get admission in BE/B.Pharm through GCET.
- Form B: The form is filled for NEET 2020 based courses. Admission to BHMS and BAMS also be provided through NEET scorecard.
- Form C: The form is filled to get admission in B.Arch through NATA.
Step 2: Filling The Application Form
Enter the details asked in the application form such as GCET roll no., name, gender, GCET 2020 Score etc. The details entered must be handwritten of the candidates. No other person shall fill the form. After entering the details, candidates have to sign in the application form. Make sure that the sign is clearly visible. It should not be messy.
Step 3: Submission Of The Form
Once done with the filling of the form, the candidates have to submit the form in person. Candidates have to submit the form to the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa or other notified locations. When candidates submit the form, the concerned authority will issue the acknowledgement card and give it to the candidates. This acknowledgement card is the proof of submission of the application form. Keep that card safely for further reference because DTE, Goa will not issue any other duplicate card. This card will be displayed at the time of counselling
Step 4: Counselling session
Once the candidates are done with the application form, they eagerly wait for the seat allotment process. Candidates who will be listed in the merit list of GCET 2020 are eligible for the seat allotment. So as per the preference of the candidates and their ranks, seats are allotted to them.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
After the whole process, the concerned authority as per the ranks held by the candidates gives the seat to the candidates. At this time candidates have to go through the documents verification process. And those who successfully verify the document, the seat will belong to them. And after each round list will be issued by the authority to show how much seats are occupied and how much is left.
Document Required For GCET Counselling
- Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of Class Xth and XIIth
- GCET 2020 Admit Card
- GCET 2020 Acknowledgement Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Community Certificate (if any)
- Income Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Certificate of Eligibility from Goa University (if the candidate belongs to a board other than Goa board)
Institute Participating In GCET Counselling 2020
Following are the list of the institute along with the address which is going to participate in the counselling procedure.
|Goa Medical College||Bambolim 403 202.|
|Goa College of Engineering||Goa College of Engineering Farmagudi Ponda 403 401|
|Shree Rayeshwar Institute of Engg. and Info Tech.||Shiv-Shail Karai Shiroda Goa 403103.|
|Agnel Institute of Technology and Design||Assagao, Bardez, Goa 403 507.|
|P.E.S. Rajaram and Tarabai Badekar College of Pharmacy||Post Box no. 73, Farmagudi Ponda Goa 403 401.|
|Shri Kamaxidevi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital||“Shiv-Shail”, Karai Shiroda-Goa 403 103.|
|Institute of Nursing Education||Opp. Station Workshop, EME Bambolim Camp- Goa. 403202|
|Goa Dental College and Hospital||Rajiv Gandhi Medical Complex, Bambolim Goa 403 202.|
|Padre Conceicao College of Engineering||Agnel Technical Education Complex Verna, Goa 403 722.|
|Don Bosco College of Engineering||Fatorda, Margao-Goa 403 602.|
|Goa College of Pharmacy||18th June Road, Panaji Goa 403 001.|
|Goa College of Architecture||Dr T.B.Cunha Educational Complex, Altinho, Panaji Goa 403 001.|
|Gomantakl Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Research Centre||“Vajem’’ Shiroda-Goa 403 103.|
|Vrindavan Institute of Nursing Education, Colvale||Near Binani Glass Fibre Pvt. Ltd., Mushir Wado, Colvale, Bardez- Goa 403 513.|