GCET Answer Key 2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa releases the answer key of the GCET exam. Each year thousands of students participate in the examination process. Once the GCET 2020 exam gets over, DTE will release the answer key. GCET answer key 2020 release date is not yet announced. Candidates have to give the exam and then wait for the answer key. Answer Key GCET 2020 will be available online in pdf format. There will be four sets of answer key as per the subject i.e A, B, C, D. This is because candidates will have the different sets of question paper of the same subject while giving the exam. The answer key of all the subjects will be available in the single pdf. Read the article given below in order to know more details about the answer key as per the subject.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
GCET 2020 Answer Key
There is no official statement regarding the GCET 2020 procedure. However tentative dates/moths are taken into account and thus students must prepare accordingly. The answer key will be released after the completion of GCET 2020 exam. There will be three subjects which will be taken into account for the engineering courses i. e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Here are some of the tentative months about the GCET 2020.
|GCET Exam Date||5th May 2020 (Physics & Chemistry)|
6th May 2020 (Mathematics – 10 am to 12 pm)
|Announcement of the GCET Answer Key||Ma 2020|
|Declaration of the GCET 2020 Result||May 2020|
How To Download The GCET Answer Key 2020
Since the answer key GCET 2020 will be available online, candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to download it. The steps they need to follow are:
- Click on the official site or click on the link given in the article.
- Look for the answer key 2020 link in the official site and click on it.
- A pdf format of answer key will display on the screen
- Download the pdf as a single pdf is provided for all the answer key of all subjects.
- Now look into the download answer key and analyze your performance.
Note: Do not seek the link beforehand. It will be available after the declaration of the answer key. So check after the GCET 2020 exam gets over.
Contents In The GCET Answer Key
The things available in the answer key are:
- Name of the subject
- Set is also described along with the paper booklets -like A Physics, B Physics, C Physics, D Physics. Likewise, other subjects are also mentioned one after the other.
- Question no. along with the correct answer code i.e A, B, C or D
Calculate Score Using The GCET Answer Key
The answer key is provided to the students so that they can analyze their performance in the exam. It helps the candidates to predict the marks before the announcement of the result. They check the answer which they have given as per the subjects and sets along with the answers provided to them.
The steps they need to follow in order to calculate the score are:
- Download the answer key
- Go through the answer key as per the subject and booklet series allotted to you.
- So as per the answers given in the pdf, candidates will have to compare their recorded responses to the correct answers as per the document.
- For each correct answer, candidates should add one mark and wrong answers no marks. This is the official marking scheme which the candidates must follow in order to do the correct calculation.
How To Use The Goa CET Answer Key
Things which the candidates must know while calculating the estimated marks gained by them in the GCET 2020 Exam are:
- Look into the exam pattern were there are 75 questions in each subject. That means each subject consist of 75 marks.
- One correct answer will give a +1 marking whereas there is no negative marking in the wrong answer.
- So in each correct responses of yours add one marks in this way you will reach into the correct calculation.
- Now after looking the marks as per the subject, to get to know about the total marks sum up all the correct marks noted by you.
Purpose Of GCET Answer Key
- In advance, they get the chance to access the answer marked by them and to calculate the marks before the final declaration of the subjects.
- It helps the candidates to analyze their performance in the exam.
- Based on the score, candidates as per the preference and estimated marks look for the colleges in Goa.
- While calculating the marks if the answers are correct of the candidates then it builds the self-confidence in them and a feeling to get into the good college in Goa.
Highlights Of The Answer Key Of GCET
- GCET answer key 2020 physics, chemistry, mathematics will be available online in a pdf format.
- It consists of the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam as per the subject and sets
- So before the official result, candidates get to know their estimated result by themselves.
- After the calculation of marks, as per the performance, the candidates choose the list of colleges based on their marks.
Check Previous Years GCET Answer Key
In order to prepare for the GCET exam, candidates must look into the previous years’ answer key while solving the previous years’ papers. Here are some of the list: