GCET 2019 Result and Merit List: The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has released the result of Goa CET 2019 as well as Final Merit List in the online mode. The link to download the result has been provided on this page below. GCET Final Merit List is also available in PDF format. Goa GCET Result and Merit List is available in online mode only.
Check Eligibility For GCET Exam
GCET Result 2019 Release Date
The GCET 2019 result date has been tabulated for the candidates here:
GCET 2019 Date
7th May 2019 (Physics and Chemistry)
Announcement of result
11th May 2019
Publication of Final Merit List
4th week of June 2018
Starting of Counselling
The GCET result has been released on 11th May 2019. The result has been announced in the online mode for all the candidates who have taken the examination. In order to view and download the GCET Goa result, candidates must go to the official website or click on the link available below. The result of each candidate will display the marks obtained by each candidate in the three subjects and the overall scores obtained by the candidate. The merit list of GCET 2019 will be prepared based on the result of GCET.
Steps to Check GOA GCET Result 2019
The GCET result download link has been provided in the steps below:
- Go to the official website of DTE Goa Or click on the GCET result link available here.
- Click on the link and the PDF of the result will open in a new tab.
- Then check your GCET 2019 Registration number and marks
- If required download GCET result of 2019.
Please Note that candidates will also be able to view and download the GCET 2019 compiled result. This will be made available in the online mode on the same day of the examination. The GCET result 2018 with only the GCET roll number of the candidate instead of names of the candidate.
GCET 2019 Final Merit List
GCET 2019 merit list has been released in the online mode. The merit list has been prepared considering the GCET 2019 result. First, a provisional merit list was published on the official website followed by a final merit list. Candidates will be called for counselling according to the rank of the candidate in the merit list. Candidates with higher rank will be called first. The merit list will be prepared category wise and if candidates have any complaint, they can make claims against the provisional merit list.
Instructions about GCET merit list 2019
- The merit list has been released officially on the website of DTE, Goa.
- After checking the ranks, candidates must verify their marks as well.
- If the candidate finds any mistake in the provisional merit list of GCET 2019, Candidates must report to the concerned committee within 24 hours.
- The committee will consider the raised objections and will release the final merit list.
Tie – Breaking Policy
There may be cases where two or more candidates have obtained the same score in GCET 2019. in such cases, the below mentioned tie-breaking policy will be used:
- Candidate with higher marks in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- If the tie persists, the candidate with more marks in chemistry will be given a higher rank.
- In case the tie is still not broken, candidates with higher aggregate marks in Physics and mathematics in 12th class will be ranked higher.
- If finally the tie is not broken, the candidate who is elder in age will be given higher rank.