GCET 2019 Application Form: The GCET 2019 Application form will be made available for all the candidates from the 1st week of April. The Goa Common Entrance Test will be conducted by DTE, Goa (Directorate of Technical Education). All aspiring candidates who wish take the GCET will be required to fill and submit the GCET application form 2019. Only those who have submitted the form correctly before the last date of submission will be able to take the GCET 2019.
GCET Application Form dates 2019
Candidates can check the application form dates of GCET 2019 given in the table below:
Release of Notification
Availability of Application form
1st week of April 2019
Last date of submission and collection of Admit card
2nd week of April 2019
GCET 2019 Date
1st – 2nd week of May 2019
The GCET 2019 application will be made available in the online mode on the official website. All applicants must remember that although the GCET application will be available online, the candidate must take a print out of it on a good quality paper and fill the form Candidates opting for engineering have to fill form A with correct details and affix a passport size photograph. The applicant will also be required to pay an application fee of Rs 1800 through demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Director of Technical Education’ to be payable at Panaji- Goa, India, at the scheduled bank. After filling in all necessary details, enclose the form in an envelope along with the DD and send it to the following address: Chairman, Admission Committee, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa 403521. Candidates must provide only the correct information and only one application per candidate must be submitted.
Steps to get the GCET 2019 Application Form
- Take a print out of Form A (for engineering) on an A-4 Size sheet of good quality.
- Fill up the form by entering all the details asked like personal and category details.
- Affix one passport size photograph which is not older than 3 months on the GCET 2019 application form.
- Two additional photographs must be added to the application form.
- Enter your postal address, area pin code, and contact number.
- Mention your center code and name and choose your GCET center 2018.
- Enter details related to Demand Draft like DD number, Bank Name, and Date on which it was issued.
- The candidate and his/her parents must sign in the place earmarked for it.
- Enclose the form in an envelope along with the DD and send it to the following address – Chairman, Admission Committee, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa 403521 and Ravindra Bhavan, Margao (For South Goa District GCET Exam Centers, including Ponda)
GCET 2019 Application Fees
The application form of GCET is incomplete without the payment of the GCET 2019 application fee. Since the application form has to be submitted in the offline mode, the payment of the application fee has to be made in the offline mode i.e. through demand draft. Candidates need to prepare a DD drawn in favor of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Panaji branch. Candidates must remember to write their name, mobile number, address and other details on the back side of the DD.
Documents to be submitted with GCET Application Form 2019
Candidates must submit the GCET 2019 application form with the valid documents listed below.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of SSCE passing certificate.
- Photocopy of class 12th passing certificate.
- DD of Application fees.
All applicants must note that the name of the candidate should be written down in the capital letter. The GCET 2019 Application form has to be submitted in person and the admit card for the same will be provided in hand at the center.