SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern: All candidates appearing for the SAAT 2019 can check the SAAT exam pattern, subject wise syllabus for Physics, chemistry and Mathematics. The appearing candidates will be able to check the same from official SAAT brochure as well as here. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan will be conducting the SOA Admission Test 2019. The exam will be conducted in online computer based mode. Candidates can check the full SAAT 2019 exam pattern, syllabus here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern
SAAT Exam Pattern 2019: Before appearing for the exam, candidates go through the complete exam pattern prescribed by the exam conducting body. The SAAT exam pattern 2019 will consist of information about the exam like duration and mode and details about exam question paper. Check the full exam pattern below.
- Mode – SAAT 2019 will be held in online computer based mode.
- Duration – The exam will be held for 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- Number/ Type of questions – There will be 120 multiple choice questions.
- Language – Medium of SAAT 2019 question paper will be English.
- Subjects – There will be 40 questions from Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SAAT 2019 Syllabus
SAAT 2019 Syllabus: SAAT 2019 Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to various courses. SAAT 2019 syllabus is different for various courses. The syllabus will carry all topics from Physics, chemistry and mathematics studied in class 11th and 12th. Candidates must check the official website for SAAT syllabus which has also been given below.
SAAT 2019 Physics Syllabus
- kinetic theory of gases
- oscillations and waves
- current electricity
- magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- electromagnetic waves
- dual nature of matter and radiation
- atoms and nuclei
- electronic devices
- communication systems
- laws of motion
- work, energy, and power
- rotational motion
- properties of solids and liquids
SAAT 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- The states of matter
- atomic structure
- chemical bonding and molecular structure
- chemical thermodynamics
- redox reactions and electrochemistry
- chemical kinetics
- surface chemistry
SAAT 2019 Mathematics syllabus
- sets, relations, and functions
- complex numbers and quadratic equations
- sequences and series
- limit, continuity, and differentiability
- integral calculus
- differential equations
- coordinate geometry
- three dimensional geometry
- vector algebra
- statistics and probability
- mathematical reasoning
- permutations and combinations
- mathematical induction
- binomial theorem and its simple applications
SAAT 2019 Biology syllabus
- plant cell
- complexities of plant life
- morphology of angiosperms
- taxonomy of flowering plants
- continuity of plant life
- microorganisms and diversities of plant life
- processes in plants
- environmental biology
- botany and human welfare
- common plant diseases
- genetic engineering and biotechnology
- animal world
- diversity of life: kingdom-protasia
- multicellularity in animals
- types of respiration
- digestive system
- types of circulation
- excretory reproduction in man
- control and coordination in man
- types of reproduction
- environmental biology
- common human disease
- defense mechanism of body
- wildlife conservation
SAAT 2019 Preparation Strategy
After checking the full exam pattern and SAAT syllabus, candidates must make sure to use the best preparation strategy to score best in the exam. Candidates can prepare easily with simple preparation tips listed below.
- Make a time table on a daily basis. With the time table, you can manage time and plan out the working of the day.
- Check the correct and official syllabus (provided here as well). Candidates must collect the right study material and study from the same.
- Refer to and practice previous years’ question papers. This will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- You can also check and take the mock tests that are available online. This will help you understand the CBT environment.
- Eat Healthy food and follow a normal sleeping pattern to remain fit during the day of the exam.