FDDI AIST 2022: The admission process of FDDI will be started soon. The last date to submit the form is expected June 2022. The exam dates will be released soon. Students can check below. Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) holds the responsibility of conducting the All India Selection Test (AIST). Qualifying this examination will allow candidates to take admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by FDDI. Candidates seeking admission to UG or PG programs and aiming for establishing their career in this field will be required to appear for FDDI AIST. The admission to the applied course will be given on the basis of the Merit and Counselling Procedure which will be conducted after the completion of FDDI AIST. For more of the details read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
FDDI AIST 2022 Important Dates
Go through the admission schedule of FDDI AIST from the tabular format below:
|1||Launch of Admission Prospectus / Online Application for AIST 2022||–|
|2||Last date of Online submission of application for AIST 2022||–|
|3||Availability of open window for editing forms||–|
|4||Availability of Admit cards||–|
|5||Entrance exam Date (AIST 2022)||–|
|6||Merit list display on www.fddiindia.com||–|
|7||Dates of Counseling – 2022||–|
|8||Last date of fee submission||–|
|9||Date of reporting at the allotted campuses||–|
Eligibility Criteria of FDDI AIST
The eligibility condition for applying to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate program has been defined by FDDI. Candidates seeking admission to the courses will be required to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Go through the eligibility criteria for each course from the points below:
For Undergraduate Program
- Age Limit- The maximum age limit of the candidate applying for FDDI AIST 2022 in an Undergraduate program is 25 years as of 25th July 2022.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed a 10+2/Intermediate exam or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- The candidate appearing in the 10+2 exam will also be eligible for the entrance exam.
For Postgraduate Program:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit as defined by the Institute for applying to the PG Program.
- Educational Qualification:-
- M.Des (Footwear Design and Production): The candidate is required to be a graduate in footwear/LGAD/Design/Engineering/Production/Technology or any other related program.
- M.Des- CAD: Candidate is required to be a graduate of footwear/ LGAD/ Design/ Engineering/ Production/ Technology/ Fine arts or any other related program.
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise): Graduate in any Discipline.
FDDI AIST Application Form 2022
The Application Form for FDDI AIST 2022 will be available on the official website of the University. The form will available only in the online mode and there will be no way of accessing it through any other mode. Applicants aiming for this exam should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the Application form. Also, it is advised to go through the instructions mentioned on the website for step-by-step guidance on filling up the Application Form.
For step by step procedure of filling up the form go through the details from below:
Step 1- Registration: This step will be of registration where the candidate will have to provide the basic details. On the submission of the details successfully, the candidate will receive a unique Registration Login ID and Password. The same will be sent via email and SMS.
Step 2- Filling up the Application Form: Proceed for the Application Form using the Registered ID and Password. Candidates will have to provide the details and upload the said documents.
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Contact Details
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate of size 140×160 (60 kb)
- Scanned signature of the candidate done on a white background of size 90×120 (30kb)
Step 3- Course Selection and Payment of the Application Fee:
- Select the course and discipline, fill in other details as required, and proceed with the payment of the Application fee.
- The payment of the Application fee has to be done only through the online mode. The payment can be done through a Credit/ Debit card.
- After the successful payment of the Application fee, a confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the registered mail ID and Mobile Number.
Step 4- Preview/ Print Application: On the completion of the Application Form and after the successful payment of the Application Fee, the candidate will have to get a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Courses Offered by FDDI
- B.Des. (Footwear Design and Production)
- B.Des. (Leather goods and Accessories Design)
- B.Des. (Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
- B.Des. (Fashion Design)
Post Graduate Program:
- M.Des. (Footwear Design and Production)
- MBA (Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
- M.Des. (CAD)
FDDI AIST 2022 Exam Pattern
The Examination Pattern of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses will vary as per the eligibility of the candidates applying. Candidates planning to appear for the 2022 examination are advised to go through the format and pattern of the question paper thoroughly. The pattern of FIDDI AIST will be of the objective type. For more of the details of the examination pattern go through the points below:
- The duration of the exam will be of two and a half hours.
- The Medium of the question paper will be both in English and Hindi.
- The Pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Each question will have four possible options and candidates will have to tick mark the correct one as per their knowledge and understanding.
- The number of questions will be 200.
- Each correct question will carry 1 mark
- There will be no Negative Marking for an incorrect answer.
Undergraduate Program Examination Pattern
|D||Business Aptitude Test Section D (BAT) for B.Des.- RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design programs (B.Des.-FDP, B.Des.- LGAD & B.Des.- FD)||50|
Postgraduate Program Examination Pattern
|B||English Comprehension and Analytical Ability||50|
|C||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|D||Management Aptitude for program Programs for MBA- RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design programs M.Des.- FDP & M.Des.- CAD||50|
FDDI AIST Hall Ticket 2022
The Admit card for FDDI AIST 2022 will release on the official website of the University. The candidates who successfully register themselves for the entrance exam will be eligible to download the Admit Card by providing the asked credentials and details. In case of incorrect details, accessibility of the Admit card will not be possible by the candidate. Go through the steps of downloading the Admit Card successfully from the points below:
Steps for Downloading FDDI AIST Admit Card
- Visit the official website (fddiindia.com)
- Navigate for the Admit card link which will be available in the examination section.
- Click on the Admit card link.
- The page asking for the required credentials will appear. Candidates will have to provide their Login ID and Password as provided at the time of the Registration.
- Download and take the printout of the Admit card as it will be required at the time of the examination and through the entire procedure of admission.
Details mentioned on FDDI AIST Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination time
- Reporting time
- Date of the exam
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Address of the examination center
- Instruction for the candidates to follow on the day of the exam.
FDDI AIST Exam Centers 2022
The Exam of FDDI will take place in 31 cities in India. However, candidates have to choose up to one city while filling the registration form. The details of the allotted examination center will be available on the Hall Ticket. Thus, the list of the FDDI AIST Exam Centers is as follows-
FDDI AIST Result
The Result of FDDI AIST 2022 will be available online on the official website of the University. You will have to provide your Login ID and Password for accessing the result successfully. The Institute will prepare a Merit list (Rank wise) on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Once the result is declared by the Institute declaring the names of the candidates the FDDI admission procedure will be followed by the counselling procedure.
Steps for downloading FDDI Result
- Candidates will have to click on the Result link which will be available on this page.
- Navigate to the link and go to the Login page.
- Enter the credentials such as Login ID and Password as asked on the page. It should be noted that the information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, in case of incorrect detail the result will not be available for the candidate.
- Download and take the printout of the hall ticket.
FDDI AIST 2022 Counselling procedure
The candidates whose name appears on the merit list is eligible for FDDI AIST Counselling procedure 2022. The counselling procedure of FDDI AIST will be held for the final allotment of seats to the candidates in the Institute. In the Counselling procedure, candidates will be required to provide their campus preference and program preference. In case of candidates absence at the time of counselling her/ his admission will be liable for cancellation. Also, it should be noted that the admission fee should be paid at the time of the seat allotment with all the required documents. Failure in presenting the documents will lead to the cancellation of the admission of the candidate.
Documents to be brought at the time of the counselling procedure:
- 10th and 12th attested certificate and mark sheet for Undergraduate Courses.
- 10th Certificate and Marksheet, Semester-wise/year-wise self-attested mark sheet and Provisional degree certificates- For Post Graduate Programs.
- Four recent Passport size color photographs.
- Character Certificate from the principal of last attended colleges/school or any gazetted officer.
- Medical fitness certificate/Undertaking of Medical fitness in the original.
- Caste certficate/Disability certificate (If applicable).
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority of the respective states/Union Territories (If applicable).
- Upload necessary mark sheet/scorecards of exam for which you are claiming the exemption- Only for those who will not be appearing for AIST 2022 and opted for exemption.
FDDI AIST Reservation Details
The percentages of seats have been allotted to every category. Institute provides the detail of the reservation in much elaboration in the brochure which will be made available by the institute with the release of the form. Meanwhile, go through the seat distribution detail from the table format below:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
FDDI AIST Seat Matrix for Admission
|Name of the Course||2021||2019||2018|
|Leather Goods and Accessories Design||330 seats||330 seats||150 seats|
|Footwear Design and Production||780 seats||780 seats||450 seats|
|Fashion Design||870 seats||870 seats||420 seats|