KRUCET 2020 is a short form of Krishna University Common Entrance Test. KRUCET is conducted by Krishna University to welcome admissions in the Post Graduate Courses. The candidates, who wish to sit in KRUCET 2020 have to fill an application form which will be released in an online mode. A few days after the end of the application form of KRUCET 2020, Krishna University will be issuing the admit card. The KRUCET Admit Card 2020 will be available on the website of the university. One must note that he/ she will have to bring the hall ticket to the center of the exam. The authority will release the KRUCET 2020 Result a few days after the conduct of the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, who will qualify the examination will be called for the counselling session. It will be mandatory for one to attend the KRUCET Counselling 2020. The further details of KRUCET Admission 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
KRUCET 2020 Dates
The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in the KRUCET 2020 have to keep themselves updated with the important dates of the same. The applicant cannot afford to skip any dates of Krishna University Common Entrance Test, 2020. The university has not released the official dates for the session of 2020. The tentative schedule is:
|Release of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application without Late Fee||April 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application with Late Fee||May 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Examination||May 2020|
|Release of Result||May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||May 2020|
KRUCET Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2020
For pursuing the aspired courses from Krishna University, the candidates have to be eligible as per the decided criteria. In case the candidate is unqualified, then one will not be able to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria of KRUCET are:
- Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects
- Sc. Biotechnology:Bachelor’s in Physical / BiologicalSciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc.,Ag./BVSc/Bachelor’s in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/BE/B.Tech
- Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the Common Core subjects or BSc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- Sc. Zoology: B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects
- Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject
- Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme
- Sc. Electronics andInstrumentation: A pass in B.Sc., With any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or Passed/Appeared in B.Tech.Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E.(Electronics)/ B.E. (Computer Science),B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
- Sc. Electronics: A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- Sc. Statistics: B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study
- Sc. Chemistry specializations – Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system
- Com.: All B.Com Graduates
- A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects
- A. History: BA with History or BA(O.L) or B.A.L.
- MHRM/MA Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Graduate
- A. Sociology: Any Graduate
- A. Psychology:(i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the paper or specialization. (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University. (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other categories
- Ed.: B. Ed.,
- A. Social Work: Any Graduate
- P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate, with certificate course in Traditional dance
- PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): Any Degree and a certificate course (or)Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PG Diploma in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt.: Intermediate with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: Any Degree
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Kuchipudi Dance:10th Class
- Yoga for Human Excellence:10th Class
KRUCET Application Form 2020
As the application form of KRUCET 2020 goes available on the official website of Krishna University, the candidates, wanting to fill the application form will have to turn to the official website of the Krishna University. On the official page, the candidates will be able to see a link of the Application form which they need to click on. Post this, the candidates will be asked to fill up the application form with the most accurate details.
After filling the form, the aspirants need to upload the required scanned documents. The candidates have to upload the documents as per the size decided by the university. The form containing documents bigger or smaller than the decided specifications will not be taken by the university. Then, the aspirant has to pay the fee. The application fee will be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of the offline payment. The payment can be done through net banking, debit card and credit card. Prior to filing the application form, the eligibility criteria, which is decided by the university, should be checked by the candidate for the course he/she aspires for.
Application Fee of KRUCET 2020
Paying the application fee is a mandatory step for the candidates because, without this step, the aspirants will not be able to successfully submit the application form. The application fee has to be paid by the aspirant before the deadline, which is tentatively in the month of May 2020. The application fee can be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of the offline payment. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. In order to know more about the KRUCET Application Fee 2020, the aspirant has to refer to the following table:
KRUCET Exam Pattern 2020
While preparing for KRUCET 2020, the candidates, at least once, must go through the exam pattern, which is decided by Krishna University. Preparing according to the exam pattern of KRUCET 2020 will help the candidates to secure good marks in the entrance exam. In order to know more about the exam pattern of KRUCET 2020, refer to the points below:
- Time Duration-90 Minutes
- No.of Questions-100
- Weightage of Each Question-1 Mark
- Negative Marking-There will be no negative marking
- No of Sections-3
- Section A and B each with 30 questions
- Section C with 40 questions
In case of a tie, the priority will be given on the basis of marks secured in Section C followed by Section B.
KRUCET Admit Card 2020
The admit card of KRUCET will be released expectedly in the month of May 2020. The aspirants will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the university. Only those aspirants will be able to download the KRUCET 2020 admit card, who have successfully submitted their application form. It is important for the candidates to carry their admit cards along with them to the allotted test centres. Not bringing the admit card will lead to not allowing the aspirant to take the entrance exam.
Exam Centers of KRUCET 2020
The exam centres are the places where the exams are conducted by the exam conducting body. Krishna University will conduct its entrance exam at 2 places. The complete list of the exam centres will be released online and the candidates need to choose the same as per their comfort. For more information regarding the exam centres, cite the following points:
- The KRUCET result will be available in an online mode tentatively in the month of May 2020, on the official website of the university.
- While checking the result, the candidates had to be ready with their hall ticket number and the date of birth.
- The university will not be responsible if the candidate does not download the result on time.
- The candidates must bring their result to the counselling session.
The procedure of Admission at Krishna University
The admission in the Krishna University will be provided on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination. The candidate, in order to take admission in the aspired course, has to secure minimum marks as per the required course. In case of a tie, the priority will be given on the basis of marks secured in section C followed by section B. In case of a further tie, it will be resolved on the basis of date of birts, i.e., the older one will be able to grab the chance. The candidates, who clear the entrance exam will be called for the counselling session. If the candidate fails to be available on the allotted date and time of the counselling, then he/she will be considered in the last of the admission procedure subjected to the availability of the number of seats.
The authority will not accept any explanation in reference to not being/being late in the counselling session as per the allotted date and time. It is necessary for the aspirants to be there on the counselling centres with the original documents.
KRUCET 2020 Counselling
The candidates, who clear the KRUCET 2020 will be called for the counselling session by the university. It will be mandatory for the candidates to be there at the counselling session on the allotted date and time, as, the university will not take any explanations regarding the presence of the allotted centres further. The aspirant had to bring his/her original documents along with him/her to the allotted centres. If the aspirant failed to be present at the counselling centre, then he/she will be referred at the end of the admission procedure subject to the availability of the number of seats.
KRUCET Reservation Criteria 2020
Admission to the provided courses will be on the merit basis subject to the reservations.