KRUCET 2020 is a short form of Krishna University Common Entrance Test. KRUCET is conducted by Krishna University to welcome admissions in the Post Graduate Courses. The candidates, who wish to sit in KRUCET 2020 have to fill an application form which will be released in an online mode. A few days after the end of the application form of KRUCET 2020, Krishna University will be issuing the admit card. The KRUCET Admit Card 2020 will be available on the website of the university. One must note that he/ she will have to bring the hall ticket to the center of the exam. The authority will release the KRUCET 2020 Result a few days after the conduct of the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, who will qualify the examination will be called for the counselling session. It will be mandatory for one to attend the KRUCET Counselling 2020. The further details of KRUCET Admission 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
KRUCET 2020 Dates
The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in the KRUCET 2020 have to keep themselves updated with the important dates of the same. The applicant cannot afford to skip any dates of Krishna University Common Entrance Test, 2020. The university has not released the official dates for the session of 2020. The tentative schedule is:
|Release of Online Application||9th March 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application without Late Fee||30th April 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application with Late Fee||5th May 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||7th May 2020|
|Date of Examination||13th May to 16th May 2020|
|Release of Result||May/June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||June 2020|
KRUCET Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2020
For pursuing the aspired courses from Krishna University, the candidates have to be eligible as per the decided criteria. In case the candidate is unqualified, then one will not be able to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria of KRUCET are:
- Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., (MLT) as one of the subjects
- Sc. Biotechnology:Bachelor’s in Physical / BiologicalSciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science/B.Sc.,Ag./BVSc/Bachelor’s in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science/BE/B.Tech
- Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the Common Core subjects or BSc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- Sc. Zoology: B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects
- Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject
- Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme
- Sc. Electronics andInstrumentation: A pass in B.Sc., With any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science/Instrumentation or Passed/Appeared in B.Tech.Electronics, B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E.(Electronics)/ B.E. (Computer Science),B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
- Sc. Electronics: A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- Sc. Applied Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as the main subject
- Sc. Statistics: B.Sc. /BA with both Statistics and Mathematics.
- Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study
- Sc. Chemistry specializations – Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B. Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry: Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system
- Com.: All B.Com Graduates
- A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects
- A. History: BA with History or BA(O.L) or B.A.L.
- MHRM/MA Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Graduate
- A. Sociology: Any Graduate
- A. Psychology:(i) 50% seats to B.A. /B.Sc. Course with psychology as one of the paper or specialization. (ii) 50% seats to any other degree Recognized by Andhra University. (iii) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other categories
- Ed.: B. Ed.,
- A. Social Work: Any Graduate
- P.A. Kuchipudi Dance: Any graduate, with certificate course in Traditional dance
- PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhār): Any Degree and a certificate course (or)Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- PG Diploma in Water & Waste Water Treatment Tech.: Intermediate with Science Background subjects
- PG Diploma in Aquaculture Technology & Mgt.: Intermediate with Science Background Subjects
- PG Diploma in E-Banking: Any Degree
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence: Intermediate and a Certificate course in Yoga
- Kuchipudi Dance:10th Class
- Yoga for Human Excellence:10th Class
Krishna University Admission- Application Form 2020
As the application form of KRUCET 2020 goes available on the official website of Krishna University, the candidates, wanting to fill the application form will have to turn to the official website of the Krishna University. On the official page, the candidates will be able to see a link of the Application form which they need to click on. Post this, the candidates will be asked to fill up the application form with the most accurate details.
After filling the form, the aspirants need to upload the required scanned documents. The candidates have to upload the documents as per the size decided by the university. The form containing documents bigger or smaller than the decided specifications will not be taken by the university. Then, the aspirant has to pay the fee. The application fee will be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of the offline payment. The payment can be done through net banking, debit card and credit card. Prior to filing the application form, the eligibility criteria, which is decided by the university, should be checked by the candidate for the course he/she aspires for.
Required Details for KRUCET Registration Form Submission
Candidates must keep the following information while filling the details in the Application Form-
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of Marks and Year of Passing of the Qualifying Exam
- Date of Birth as per SSC Records
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates
- PH/NCC/SPORTS/CAP etc.
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or the relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Exam Test Centers for Krishna University Entrance Test
While filling the online form of KRUCET, candidates have to opt for the exam centers as well. Hence, candidates have to choose from the following examination centers –
Candidates who are applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same center as there are possibilities of overlapping of the dates for the tests. Once, the form is submitted, candidates cannot make any changes in the application form. The exact date, time, and venue for the exam will be mentioned in KRUCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Application Fee of KRUCET 2020
Paying the application fee is a mandatory step for the candidates because, without this step, the aspirants will not be able to successfully submit the application form. The application fee has to be paid by the aspirant before the deadline, which is tentatively in the month of May 2020. The application fee can be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of the offline payment. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. In order to know more about the KRUCET Application Fee 2020, the aspirant has to refer to the following table:
KRUCET Exam Pattern 2020
While preparing for KRUCET 2020, the candidates, at least once, must go through the exam pattern, which is decided by Krishna University. Preparing according to the exam pattern of KRUCET 2020 will help the candidates to secure good marks in the entrance exam. In order to know more about the exam pattern of KRUCET 2020, refer to the points below:
- The Time Duration of the Entrance Test is 90 minutes.
- The exam will take place offline.
- A total of 100 Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- The Question Paper is divided into three sections – A, B, and C
- Each Question carries 1 mark. Therefore, the total marks of the exam are 100 marks
- There is no negative marking.
- Section A and B each with 30 questions
- Section C with 40 questions
In the case of a tie, the priority will be given on the basis of marks secured in Section C followed by Section B.
Krishna University Entrance Test Syllabus
The complete syllabus of KRUCET 2020 Syllabus is as follows-
Life Sciences (Total Marks= 100 marks)
Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomolecules, Immunology, Techniques, Ecology, Environment, and Evolution, Physiology, Metabolism, Animal Science, Plant Science, Microbiology, Nutrition.
Physical Sciences (Total Marks=100 marks)
Electricity, Magnetism, and Electronics
Electrostatics, Dielectrics, Capacitance, Magnetostatics, Moving Charge in Electric and Magnetic Field, Electromagnetic Induction, Varying, and Alternating Currents, Maxwell’s Equations, and Electromagnetic Waves, Basic Electronics, Digital Principles.
Atomic Spectra, Molecular Spectroscopy, Quantum Mechanics, Inadequacy of Classical Physics, Matter Waves, Uncertainty Principle, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Structure, Alpha and Beta Decays, Nuclear Reactions.
Solid State Physics
Crystal Structure, X-Ray Diffraction, Nanomaterials, Bonding in Crystals, Magnetism, Superconductivity.
Thermodynamics and Optics
Kinetic Theory of Gases, thermodynamics, thermodynamic potential and maxwell’s equations, low-temperature physics, quantum theory of radiation,statistical mechanics, the matrix methods in paraxial optics, aberrations, interference, diffraction, polarization, laser, fiber optics, and holography.
Mechanics, Waves, and Oscillations
Vector Analysis, Mechanics of Particles, Mechanics of Rigid Bodies, Central Forces, Mechanics of Continuous Media, Special Theory of Relativity, Fundamentals of Vibrations, Damped and Forced Oscillations, Complex Vibrations, Ultrasonics, Vibration of bars, vibrating strings.
Mathematical Sciences (Total Marks= 80 marks)
Linear Algebra and Vector Calculus
Linear Algebra, Multiple Integrals, and Vector Calculus, Abstract Algebra, and Real Analysis Groups, Rings, Real Numbers.
Differentiation and Integration
Differential Equations, and Solid Geometry, Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree, Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations, Differential Equations of the first order but not of the first degree, system of linear differential equations.
The Plane, the line, sphere, cones, cylinders, and conicoids, and Statics of 20 marks.
Chemical Sciences (Total Marks =100 marks)
S-Block Chemistry, P-Block Chemistry, organometallic chemistry, the chemistry of d and f-block elements, theories of bonding in metals, metal carbonyls, and related compounds, coordination chemistry, spectral and magnetic properties of metal complexes, the reactivity of metal complexes, the stability of metal complexes, hard, and soft acid bases (HSAB), Bioinorganic Chemistry.
Structural Theory in Organic Chemistry, Acyclic Hydrocarbons (Alkane, Alkenes, Alkynes), Acyclic Hydrocarbons (Cycloalkanes), Benzene and its reactivity, Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Halogen Compounds, Hydroxy Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids, and Derivatives, Active Methylene Compounds, Exercises in Interconversion, Nitrogen Compounds, Heterocyclic Compounds, Carbohydrates, Amino Acids, and Proteins, Mass Spectroscopy.
Gaseous State, Liquid State, Solid State, Solutions, Colloids, and Surface Chemistry, Phase Rule, Dilute Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Photochemistry, Thermodynamics.
Chemistry and Industry
Separation Techniques, Spectrophotometry, Molecular Spectroscopy (Electronic, Infra-Red, Raman, Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Spectral Interpretation)
Drugs, Formulations, Pesticides, and Green Chemistry
Drugs, Formulations, Pesticides, green chemistry, microwave, and ultrasound-assisted green synthesis, Macromolecules, Material Sciences, and Catalysis.
Atomic Structure, Elementary Quantum Mechanics, Chemical Bonding, Stereochemistry of Carbon Compounds, General Principles of Inorganic Qualitative Analysis, Molecular Symmetry, Theory of Quantitative Analysis, Evaluation of Analytical Data, Introduction to Pericyclic Reactions, Molecular Orbitals, etc.
Humanities of Social Sciences
Analogy Test, Alphabet Series, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Number Series, Puzzle, Problem on Age Calculations, Blood Relations, Calendar, Decision Making, Number Series, Matrix, Mathematical Reasoning, Statement, and Assumption, Statement and Arguments, Dice, Clock, Inserting the Mission Character, Clerical Aptitude, Word Formation, Venn Diagram.
General Aptitude with emphasis on Logical Reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Analytical Ability, Quantitative Comparisons, Series Formation, Puzzles etc, Time and Distance, Time and Work, General Arithmetic Aptitude (Ratio, Percentage, Numerical Logic), Arithmetic Test, Numerical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Numerical Estimation.
Active and Passive Voice, Parts of Speech, Time, Tense, and Aspect, Phrasal Verbs, Auxillary Verbs, Idioms and Phrases, Common Errors, Preposition, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Precis Writing, and Comprehension.
Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India, and Indian National Movement, Indian and World Geography- Physical and Social, Economic Geography of India and the World, Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy- Economic and Social Development, Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives such as General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-Diversity, and Climate Change, General Science.
KRUCET Admit Card 2020
The admit card of KRUCET will be released expectedly in the month of May 2020. The aspirants will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the university. Only those aspirants will be able to download the KRUCET 2020 admit card, who have successfully submitted their application form. It is important for the candidates to carry their admit cards along with them to the allotted test centres. Not bringing the admit card will lead to not allowing the aspirant to take the entrance exam.
List of Documents to Carry along with Krishna University Admit Card
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam hall along with the hall ticket-
- Krishna University Entrance Test Admit Card
- Proof of submission of the Online Form
- One Attested Passport Size Photograph
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs 50/- drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
- The KRUCET result will be available in an online mode tentatively in the month of May 2020, on the official website of the university.
- While checking the result, the candidates had to be ready with their hall ticket number and the date of birth.
- The university will not be responsible if the candidate does not download the result on time.
- The candidates must bring their results to the counseling session.
Krishna University Admission procedure
The admission in the Krishna University will be provided on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination. The candidate, in order to take admission in the aspired course, has to secure minimum marks as per the required course. In case of a tie, the priority will be given on the basis of marks secured in section C followed by section B. In case of a further tie, it will be resolved on the basis of date of births, i.e., the older one will be able to grab the chance. The candidates, who clear the entrance exam will be called for the counselling session. If the candidate fails to be available on the allotted date and time of the counselling, then he/she will be considered in the last of the admission procedure subjected to the availability of the number of seats.
The authority will not accept any explanation in reference to not being/being late in the counselling session as per the allotted date and time. It is necessary for the aspirants to be there on the counselling centres with the original documents.
KRUCET Rank Card
Candidates who have qualified the entrance test have to download the KRUCET Rank Card from its official website- www.krudoa.in. In case, if a candidate requires a duplicate rank card, then he/she has to make a payment of Rs 50/- by crossed DD in favor of Director Directorate of Admissions.
KRUCET 2020 Counselling
The candidates, who clear the KRUCET Counselling Admission 2020 will be called for the counselling session by the university. It will be mandatory for the candidates to be there at the counselling session on the allotted date and time, as, the university will not take any explanations regarding the presence of the allotted centres further. The aspirant had to bring his/her original documents along with him/her to the allotted centres. If the aspirant failed to be present at the counselling centre, then he/she will be referred at the end of the admission procedure subject to the availability of the number of seats.
List of Documents required at KRUCET Counselling (Document Verification)
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the admission-
- KRUCET Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Mark Sheet and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Exam
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two passport size photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant Certificate for other reservations
- Discharge and Service Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Sliding Procedure at Krishna University Admission
The University offers a facility to change the course or college for the students. However, the instructions for the KRUCET Sliding Process are-
- Candidates can opt for sliding into another college/subject by making a payment of Rs 300/-. The sliding option will be available only after the allotment of the college.
- Sliding is restricted for two times for any candidate. However, for second sliding, candidates have to make a payment of Rs 500/-.
- Change, of Course, will be allowed on the basis of the KRUCET Rank.
KRUCET Reservation Criteria 2020
Admission to the provided courses will be on the merit basis subject to the reservations.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake in Krishna University
The University offers a number of Post Graduate Courses to the candidates. Hence, the list of courses that are available along with the seat availability in total is-
|M.Sc Courses||Seat Availability|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||30|
|Total Number of Seats||5646|
|M.A Courses||Seat Availability|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||30|
|Total Number of Seats||610|
|P.G Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhar)||40|
|Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance||30|
|Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance||30|
|PG Diploma in Water and Waste Water Treatment Technology||18|
|Diploma in Printing Technology||30|
|Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence (DYHE)||50|
|Certificate Course in Yoga for Human Excellence||50|
Hence, these are the complete details of the Krishna University Exam 2020. If you have any queries regarding the exam, then please comment on the section below.