MGSU Result 2020: is now available for UG, PG, M.Phil, LLB, Semester, Education etc. result. Candidates can check the link below. Maharaja Ganga Singh University declares its result on the basis of the merit list. Candidates must visit the official website of the university in order to access the MGSU result. Candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be called for counseling. However, the mere name of the candidate in the merit list doesn’t guarantee admission to the university. The result of MGSU is released by the university after, candidates have successfully submitted the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, only registered candidates will be able to access the result. They must have successfully submitted their application form, by paying the application fee. The result of the candidate will tentatively be announced in the month of July 2020. The candidates will further be called for counselling and document verification process. The university grants admission to the candidate after completing the document verification process.
The University has announced the Main, Revaluation, Supplementary Exam Result. Candidates can check their result here.
MGSU Result Date 2020
Candidates should keep themselves up to date regarding the MGSU result date. The absent candidates will not at the time of counselling. Therefore, we have mentioned the important result dates of MGSU below:
|MGSU Application Form Release||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the MGSU Application form||4th week of June 2020|
|MGSU Result/Merit List Realising Date||31st July 2020|
|MGSU Counselling Date||Not Released|
MGSU Bikaner Result
The result of MGSU is declared in the form of a merit list. The merit list consists of the collective data of candidates. The qualifying marks of candidates in 10+2 determines candidates’ admission in the university. Therefore, whosoever qualifies in the merit list are further called for counselling. It is followed by the documents verification process. However, mere name in the merit list does not guarantee candidates admission in the university. It is only after successful document verification and counselling, that the candidates will be deemed as part of the university.
The qualifying candidates are allotted colleges during the counselling session of MGSU. It is done according to their preference of program and college. After that, their official documents are verified while photocopied documents submitted. Therefore, it is mandatory for candidates to carry all the required documents to the venue of counselling. The date and time of the venue will not change for the candidate. Also, any request regarding the same will not be entertained. It is also important that candidates be on time. Otherwise, they will not be able to take admission in the university. Any discrepancy found in the application form or during document verification will lead to the admission cancellation. The candidate will not be eligible for further rounds.
MGSU Semester Exam Result pdf
The Maharaja Ganga Singh University is responsible for releasing the Semester Exam Result. Candidates can check their result on its official website. The MGSU Semester Result will be available in pdf format as well. To check the semester result, candidates have to submit their Registration ID and Date of Birth or other details. The Merit List will also be available on the basis of the Entrance Admission.
Details Available on MGSU Merit List Result
Following are the details that are available on the Merit List Result of MGSU –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Percentage Secured
The Admission Merit List pdf will also be available category-wise. Therefore, keep checking the website frequently for the latest updates and notifications. Check- MGSU Time Table 2020
Steps To Access The Result of MGSU
Candidates aspiring to take admission in MGSU must follow certain steps to access the MGSU result. MGSU does not conduct any entrance test for admission to UG courses. Therefore, on the basis of the merit list candidates are admitted to the University. Therefore, we have mentioned the entire procedure that candidates must follow, to check the MGSU result 2020. Check below:
- After candidates’ successful MGSU application form submission, the university will release the merit list. The last date of form submission, 4th week of June 2020. Only the qualifying candidates’ name will appear in the merit list.
- However, candidates should note that mere name in the merit list does not guarantee candidates admission in the university.
- The University will release the merit list on its official website. Candidates can check the merit list of individual courses by clicking on the highlighted merit list link.
- Subsequently, candidates must go for the counselling and document verification process.
- The qualifying candidates, having their name in the merit list need to be present on time at the venue of counselling. Wherein, after successful document verification, they will be allotted colleges,
- The University will cancel the admission if there is any discrepancy. It can either be in their application form or during their document verification process. Therefore, candidates must fill all the details during the admission procedure. It must be to the best of their knowledge. Subsequently, they must submit all the valid documents.
Details Mentioned In The MGSU Result/Merit List
Maharaja Ganga Singh University releases its result in the form of a merit list The merit list is available on the university’s official website. It is available in a pdf format. It will consist of mgsu result name wise. The qualifying candidates must go for further rounds of counselling and document verification procedure. Therefore, we have mentioned the details of MGSU result. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate’s father
- Category of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Percentage of the candidate.
MGSU Counselling 2020
The qualifying candidates need to be present for counselling. Therefore, it is important for candidates to be present on time at the venue of counseling. During the counselling period of MGSU, the authorities assign college to the candidate. It is as per the university’s guidelines. Candidates are then further led to the process of document verification. Any discrepancy in the document verification process can lead to the candidate’s cancellation of admission.
Therefore, it is important that candidates provide all the valid information. The counselling process consists of document verification. Therefore, it is important to carry the required documents to the venue of MGSU counselling. Candidates must carry the following documents mentioned. Check below.
- 10th class certificate
- 10+2 class qualifying certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Certificate of reservation(if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Anyone Identity proof(Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Id)