Debra College Merit List 2020: (2nd Admission list) has been published. Candidates can check the Provisional Admission List below. The Debra College is an undergraduate co-educational college which is situated in the Gagaram Chak, Debra, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal. The college was established in the year 2006. It comes under Vidyasagar University. The interested candidates who wish to take admission in Debra College must primarily fill up the online application form. However, they must make sure to do it before the last date. Thereafter, the college will release the Debra College Final Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Subsequently, the candidates will be able to download the 1st & Final merit list of Debra College. Check on official website. Furthermore, the candidates who have their names in the merit list of Debra College will further be called for the counselling. In order to know more about the Debra College Merit List 2020, keep on reading the article.
- Check Debra College 2nd Merit List for Admission: Click Here
- Debra College has published the Provisional 1st Admission List (Phase I). Click Here to check. The Final merit list will be published on 28th August 2020.
- Revised Admission Schedule 2020-21
Debra College Merit Important Dates 2020
|Online Application Form Submission (Online Registration)||10-08-2020 (Monday) to 24-08-2020 (Friday) upto 12.00 midnight|
|Date of Publication of Provisional Full Applicant List and Provisional 1st Merit List (allowed admission list)||26-08-2020 (Wednesday) at 12:30 pm|
|Dates for intimating objection / claims to the Provisional Full Applicant List and Provisional 1st Merit List by email to [email protected] / whatsapp to help line numbers 9775576709/ 863757267/ 7550802912/ 7797469169||26-08-2020 (Wednesday) from 2.00 pm onwards till 27-08-2020 (Thursday) upto 2 pm.|
|Date of Publication of Final 1st Merit List (allowed admission list)||27-08-2020 (Thursday) at 6 PM|
|Dates of online admission for Final 1st merit list (allowed admission list)||2nd -3rd September 2020|
|Date of Publication of 2nd Merit List (in case of subjects with vacant seats in respective categories) (allowed admission list)||4th September, 1 PM|
|Dates of online admission for 2nd merit list (allowed admission list)||4th-6th Sept 2020|
|Date of Publication of 3rd Merit List (in case of subjects with vacant seats in respective categories) (allowed admission list)||7th September at 12:30 PM|
|Dates of online admission for 3rd merit list (allowed admission list)||7th-9th September|
Steps to Download Debra College Merit List 2020
In order to download the merit list of Debra College 2020, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of Debra College Merit List 2020.
- Therein, they will find a link to download the merit list of Debra College.
- After the candidates click on it, they will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein, they must select the course for which they seek the merit list of.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Subsequently, the Debra College merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must save & download it for future purposes.
- The merit list contains important information, such as names, category, gender, higher secondary marks, merit & marks secured in the qualifying exam. Therefore, the candidates must check that all the information is valid. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority.
- Also, the candidate will also find information pertaining to the counselling procedure in the merit list. It will mention the dates & day of the counselling in the Debra College merit list.
- Furthermore, the candidates must keep on visiting the official website from time to time. Since the official authority will release the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Final Debra College Merit List 2020.
Details Mentioned on Debra College Merit List 2020
The Debra College Merit List is an important document. It consists of important information pertaining to the candidate. It consists of important information relevant to the candidate & the subsequent admission process, like counselling. Therefore, it is imperative that the candidate check it carefully. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No.
- Percentile score
- Date of Birth
How is Debra College Merit List Prepared?
The Vidyasagar University prepares the Debra College Merit List. In order to download it, the candidates must visit the official website (www.debracollege.ac.in). The merit list will further be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. The candidates who have their names in the 1st & final merit list can attend the counselling. Also, the candidates are allotted seats in the Debra College Counselling Procedure. However, the candidates, must make sure that they are present on the day of the counselling. Furthermore, they must also carry the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation.
List Of Documents Required For The Debra College Counselling 2020?
The candidate must carry certain documents to the Debra College counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. In case, the documents are valid, then the candidate will be debarred from taking admission in the college. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)