CUCET 2019 Syllabus: The CUCET 2019 exam pattern consists of the mode, duration, number of questions, marking scheme of the exam. The exam pattern of CUCET 2019 will be released by the exam conducting body along with the official CUCET brochure 2019. Candidates who are going to take the CUCET 2019 exam can take check the exam pattern, subject wise syllabus for Physics, chemistry and mathematics and the preparation tips given here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
In order to start preparing for the CUCET, candidates must make sure to check the exam pattern. The CUCET 2019 exam pattern contains all the details regarding the exam and question paper like mode, duration, marking scheme, number of questions, etc. Know the CUCET exam pattern listed below.
|1.||Examination Date||4th week of April 2019|
|2.||Medium of Language||English|
|3.||Mode of Examination||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|4.||Duration of Exam||2 Hours (120Minutes)|
|5.||Type of Question||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|6.||Marking Scheme||1 Mark will be awarded for correct answer.|
|7.||Negative Marking||0.25 will be deducted for wrong answer.|
|8.||Total Number of Question||100 (25 Questions from part A)|
(75 Questions from part B)
|9.||Sections||Part A: This section contains topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skills.|
Part B: This part has been divided into three sections and consists of total 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
CUCET 2019 Syllabus
In order to appear and prepare well for the common entrance test, candidates must check the officially released CUCET syllabus 2019. The syllabus of CUCET 2019 will contain important topics from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics for B. Tech courses. Since CUCET is held for different courses, the syllabus will also vary. Candidates applying for the B. Tech course can check the CUCET 2019 syllabus given below.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Power and Energy
- Linear Momentum
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Electrochemistry Catalysis
- Colligative Properties of Solution
- Periodic Table
- Preparation and Properties
- General Organic Chemistry
- Reaction intermediates
- Preparation and Properties
- Solid State
- Co-ordinate Geometry
CUCET 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates appearing for the CUCET 2019 must prepare well for the examination. After checking the exam pattern and syllabus, appearing students must use the correct preparation strategy to prepare well for the exam. We have listed down a few practically easy preparation tips for the appearing students.
- Candidates must make a timetable on a daily basis or weekly basis. This will help them with the time management.
- Before starting off with the preparation, candidates must make sure to check the officially released correct syllabus to collect the right study material for the exam.
- After completing each subject, candidates must revise all the topics to keep the concepts fresh in mind.
- There are a lot of sample papers that the candidates can solve after preparing the syllabus. This will help in knowing the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate in a given subject.
- During days of preparation, candidates should pay attention to their health and sleep. Eating healthy food and having a normal sleeping pattern will help the candidate remain fit on the day of the CUCET 2019.
CUCET 2019 will be conducted once in offline pen and paper-based mode. Aspirants must prepare efficiently if they want to seek admission in any one of the eleven Central Universities.