The Central Universities has started the CUCET 2019 Counselling. There is no joint counselling for students who have qualified the CUCET 2019. Each participating university is conducting its own counselling in the online mode. Candidates who qualified the CUCET 2019 their name has been listed on the merit list & can participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates are required to fill the admission form and fulfill the eligibility criteria of each participating university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUCET Counselling Registration 2019 has been started. The link to apply for the same is available on this page below.
CUCET 2019 Counselling
- There is no common CUCET counselling.
- The CUCET Counselling Procedure is held separately by each university. Each individual university will announce its own admission list and guidelines.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of each of these participating universities listed below to know the procedure.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of scores obtained by the candidate in CUCET 2019 and fulfilling the specified eligibility criteria for each university.
- Aspirants must report for CUCET Counselling and document verification following which they must confirm their admission by paying the fees.
CUCET Counselling 2019 Date
All students appearing for the CUCET Counselling must make sure that they have noted down the dates Check out all the tentative dates given in the table below. The exact dates will be provided as soon as they will be released by the concerned authority.
|Start of Online Registration for Admission in CUH Registration fee: Rs. 300/- (Except SC/ST/ PWD)||26th June 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration, choice filling, and locking of choices||3rd July 2019|
|Display of Merit List on University Website||5th July 2019|
|First Round of CUCET Counselling|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and offer of admission||8th July 2019 (4:00 PM)|
|Online payment of Fees for first round allottee||8th to 10th July 2019 (04:00 PM)|
|Display of Vacant Seats (if any)||11th July 2019|
|Second Round of CUCET 2019 Counselling|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and offer of admission||12th July 2019|
|Online payment of Fees for first round allottee||12th to 15th July 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats (if any)||16th July 2019|
|Third Round of CUCET Counselling|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and offer of admission||17th July 2019|
|Online payment of Fees for third round allottee||17th to 19th July 2019|
|Reporting of Admitted Candidates and Physical Verification of Documents (1st to 3rd Round of Counselling) in respective Departments of the University||22nd to 23rd July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||22nd July 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats(if Any)||24th July 2019|
|Fourth Counselling /on the spot counselling for UG/PG Programmes (if required) |
|On the spot registration for spot Round of counselling at CUH Campus and document verification||26th July 2019|
|Display of category/Programme wise allotment of seat and offer of Admission||26th July 2019|
|Online payment of the fee for admission in fourth/ spot round of counselling||26th to 28th July 2019|
|If required on the spot counselling may be extended to the next day|
|Induction program of Admitted Students||29th to 30th July 2019|
CUCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates who wish to know the procedure of CUCET 2019 Counselling, can check the full procedure below.
- After the results have been announced, each participating university will release their individual rank list.
- Candidates must make sure to check the guidelines of the particular university in order to apply to that university.
- Each Central University will release a cut-off and students must meet this cut off in order to appear for the counselling.
- Through the online counselling procedure, candidates have to fill in their college course preference.
- Candidates with a higher rank will be given more preference over those with a lower rank.
- After a seat has been allotted to the candidate, he/she must pay the admission fee.
Documents Required for CUCET Counselling 2019
For the document verification of CUCET 2019 Counselling, candidates must bring the below-listed documents (both original as well as a copy)
- Admit Card of CUCET
- Duly Filled Admission Form
- Result sheet of CUCET
- Certificate of the last Qualifying semesters
- Mark sheet of the last Qualifying semesters
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class X Certificate
- Caste Certificate (Reserved Category)
- Medical Certificate (Pwd Students)
- Photocopies of the documents
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph